Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Wasabi the J posted:

:thunk:

Why do they call America the great Satan?

Israhell is the little satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Israel is a vassal state, come on.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lol that gifting prince andrew to the mossad was Epstein's golden ticket to child rape with impunity

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

meanwhile the navy research program is 110% into trying to develop artificial gills

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

"The Twitter accounts of major public figures and corporations, including Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Apple appear to have been hacked as part of a bitcoin scam Wednesday. Twitter said it was looking into the situation."

lol

I swear bitcoin is a CIA thing, right?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/TJBreen/status/1283522449422921728

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

"The Twitter accounts of major public figures and corporations, including Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Apple appear to have been hacked as part of a bitcoin scam Wednesday. Twitter said it was looking into the situation."

lol

Now that you mention it... those are very particular targets.

Edit: Bloomberg got hit too.

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo Ă°ÂŸÂ’Â‹ Ă°ÂŸÂ™Â
Taco Defender
remember back in 2019 when epstein was booking the jail's 'meet with your lawyer' conference room for like 18 hours a day and spending some of that time alone in the room with unidentified young women?

and then he killed himself

lol

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Dead Man's Switch activated?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Folks, we got her... but at what cost?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1283476477632184321?s=19

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the entire biden campaign is bankrolled by the friends of little st james society, no surprise the lincoln project is fuelled by ped cash, ped financed dirt slinging if you will

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1283280748384931840?s=20

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

gh0stpinballa posted:

the entire biden campaign is bankrolled by the friends of little st james society, no surprise the lincoln project is fuelled by ped cash, ped financed dirt slinging if you will

Isn't the lincoln project basically just composed of neocons that were 'kicked out' of the paleo-con trump movement and are now trying to ally inside the corporate dem establishment?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gh0stpinballa posted:

lmao liberals electing a pedophile to give free money to all his pedophile friends

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Isn't the lincoln project basically just composed of neocons that were 'kicked out' of the paleo-con trump movement and are now trying to ally inside the corporate dem establishment?

yes sir, it is peds all the way down, neocon peds, paleo peds, dem peds, falangist peds, so forth

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I would suspect the twitter hackings as a threat/prelude of things to come with a nominal bitcoin scam veneer but apparently the address is real and morons are actually falling for it to the tune of 100k real monies to funny monies at this point

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i got the cookie monster virus into the gibson and all i got was this lousy 1/10th million

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Human trafficking is deeply connected to the Navy. We'd get briefings on the regular about how the money sailors spent on prostitutes tied back to trafficking groups. Most guys just rolled their eyes and complained about the New Navy and political correctness.

Its one of those "we better not catch you *wink" things where its officially against the UCMJ to solicit a prostitute but guys do it all the time. I lost count of how many "christians" would cheat on their wives during deployment with other sailors and with sex workers.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
they hacked all those accounts and couldn’t at least grab some interesting dms while they were at it? what a loving waste

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

they hacked all those accounts and couldn’t at least grab some interesting dms while they were at it? what a loving waste

big fax

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

possible they did scrape the messages and now they're just looking for the juicy bits.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

possible they did scrape the messages and now they're just looking for the juicy bits.

Just dump them all

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

reminds me of the kids that set up that huge botnet just so they could take down competing minecraft servers (and the DNS backbone servers that served them). so much potential.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/257285270523752448

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol

Bitcoin is the pedophile's currency of choice, fueling the child sex slave industry and dominating the illegal arms world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFmhWLRoLeo&t=244s

limited hangout in Broad City??????
Yas Queen

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

quick ping at the fact that Donald barr wrote a book in his last year as headmaster at the Dalton school that depicts the rape of enslaved people, especially teenage girls, and other coercive sex acts for the dual purposes of entertainment and controlled procreation

nut
Jul 30, 2019

“Yo u sexy than a mother fucker with your mean rear end,” Gunner’s Mate 2nd Class Jihad H. Littlejohn had texted the woman on June 4, 2017, according to Navy court records.

A lot to take in here

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
suss last words over there on peddit.com

EDIT: It would be strange if Epstein's mysterious billions were really all BTC; he didn't work for income he just accumulated cryptocurrency. Being able to get your fingers into tech discourse would help you steer that market, especially early on.

Delta-Wye has issued a correction as of 02:39 on Jul 16, 2020

nut
Jul 30, 2019

“I want to sleep on your titty,” the sailor had texted her.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The Twitter hacks were a warning not to do anything funny to Gislaine. It can't be understated how serious these hacks are. Twitter isn't some bottom of the barrel tech company; its engineers are literally among the best in the world. And they take security EXTRA seriously especially after Jack's Twitter got hacked a couple years back.

To hack so many prominent handles means that it wasn't because Biden accidentally left his sticky note with the password out in plain site. It was assuredly the work of a zero-day exploit, or someone deep on the inside introduced some kind of vulnerability. Either way a state actor was involved. I don't see any individual independently willing to infiltrate Twitter without an escape plan.

The Bitcoin scam is just a front to make it look less scary to the general public so the elites have an out they can get the media to parade in front of the masses.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Ol' Jizzy's dying without giving up any new names or connections and the case will remain unsolved and we'll continue to be powerless.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Victory Position posted:

did the Navy find Atlantis or something? the sunken remains of Hastur, the King in Yellow?

There have been reports floating around the UFO community for a few decades about hidden pre-human ruins under the Antarctic ice that are being excavated by either the Air Force, Navy, or hidden black book government groups, but that's also the UFO community so they're in it to sell books. To quote Henry Zebrowski, "I'm pretty sure Dr. Stephen Greer [UFOlogist and member of Blink 182's Tom DeLong's To The Stars Academy, which broke the tic tac UFO videos last year] would show you his rear end in a top hat for $75."

That's also a very different rabbit hole from the government and society's elite being a cabal of satanic pedophiles, though. It's a fun rabbit hole and one that's refreshing in how little "global network of child abuse" is in it, but one that doesn't cleanly align with this one.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Victory Position posted:

did the Navy find Atlantis or something? the sunken remains of Hastur, the King in Yellow?

Just after the Revolution John Paul Jones got in a bit of trouble for raping a twelve year old girl but got out of it after claiming he'd paid her

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Delta-Wye posted:

suss last words over there on peddit.com

EDIT: It would be strange if Epstein's mysterious billions were really all BTC; he didn't work for income he just accumulated cryptocurrency. Being able to get your fingers into tech discourse would help you steer that market, especially early on.

...wait...

what if Jeffrey Epstein was Satoshi all along

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

human garbage bag posted:

The Twitter hacks were a warning not to do anything funny to Gislaine. It can't be understated how serious these hacks are. Twitter isn't some bottom of the barrel tech company; its engineers are literally among the best in the world. And they take security EXTRA seriously especially after Jack's Twitter got hacked a couple years back.

To hack so many prominent handles means that it wasn't because Biden accidentally left his sticky note with the password out in plain site. It was assuredly the work of a zero-day exploit, or someone deep on the inside introduced some kind of vulnerability. Either way a state actor was involved. I don't see any individual independently willing to infiltrate Twitter without an escape plan.

The Bitcoin scam is just a front to make it look less scary to the general public so the elites have an out they can get the media to parade in front of the masses.

no “engineers” work at twitter

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
I don't want to ascribe the twitter hacks as having anything to do with Ghislaine because that just makes this conspiracy feel like the loud white guy that busts into everything and yells "Ah, yeah, this is about me now!" just one unconnected disaster i beg of u.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

I don't want to ascribe the twitter hacks as having anything to do with Ghislaine because that just makes this conspiracy feel like the loud white guy that busts into everything and yells "Ah, yeah, this is about me now!" just one unconnected disaster i beg of u.

Why didn't they gently caress around with Trump's twitter? I doubt they add even more security to Trump's account than, say, Biden's or Obama's.

mystes
May 31, 2006

human garbage bag posted:

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

The sins of this world will not be purged but with the purifying flames of nuclear Armageddon.