Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Mox vs Wheeler 6 5.04%
Kings of the Black Throne vs Death Duo 17 14.29%
Ruby vs Nyla 0 0%
Punk vs MJF 81 68.07%
WARDLOW?!?! 15 12.61%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Yes. Massively into this idea

It's good; you get more women on the show, and frame it being a shorter match because...yeah, she's probably going to murder someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Pylons posted:

Zayda Ramier, she only had a couple matches before they released her for I think medical reasons?

WWE sucks

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I feel like this is going to be one of those episodes with timing issues

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Stealth Tiger posted:

I am going to go out on a limb here, and bet a million dollars, that those are both going to be squash matches

yeah

it's gonna add up to the time of one typical match

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

Inner Circle thing is going to go long, I would put money on it.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

this owns

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Stealth Tiger posted:

I am going to go out on a limb here, and bet a million dollars, that those are both going to be squash matches

You're probably right, but at least improvements are being made!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Have a feeling we’re in for an all-timer tonight. Call it a hunch ;)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i am getting stoked for the good wrestle show

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Tony kinda/sorta going after the Raw number tonight I see

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bryan thinks its keith lee and jay white. that would be very tite.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's gonna be so rad in a year's time when a new debut beats Serena's rookie challenge

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I've been given the call up.

I am Da4 Biddendoor, baybee

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

magiccarpet posted:

Tony kinda/sorta going after the Raw number tonight I see

They were on SyFy this week so maybe attainable even with the Olympics drop

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Rarity posted:

It's gonna be so rad in a year's time when a new debut beats Serena's rookie challenge

Stealing an idea from someone on the discord, this should continue for a few weeks before Shida returns under a mask.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Switchblade in AEW would be so good

If Lee is making his debut I hope he’s recovered from his health issues and can go like he used to

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Re: Switchblade - He lives in Florida and has been treading water in impact and NJPW Strong for months now while trying to get his Japan work VISA renewed right?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Re: Switchblade - He lives in Florida and has been treading water in impact and NJPW Strong for months now while trying to get his Japan work VISA renewed right?

he won't stfu about aew anytime he has a mic so it'd make sense

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Does anyone lead bullet club now

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://youtu.be/gVj5BXF5ZUo

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Rarity posted:

on saturday mornings i marked out super hard to the razor/1-2-3 kid angle

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Eat My Fuc posted:

Does anyone lead bullet club now

EVIL I guess. But they keep hinting at a BC civil war between EVIL’s House of Torture subfaction and the rest of BC .

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Seams posted:

EVIL I guess. But they keep hinting at a BC civil war between EVIL’s House of Torture subfaction and the rest of BC .

The leader of the Bullet Club is now Chase Owens. Because he's the only one left who isn't a junior or manager or House of Torture

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

forkboy84 posted:

The leader of the Bullet Club is now Chase Owens. Because he's the only one left who isn't a junior or manager or House of Torture

:negative:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
jesus christ, Hangman having some kind of conception of how and when he's going to die in some dystopic future is loving bonkers

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

smarxist posted:

jesus christ, Hangman having some kind of conception of how and when he's going to die in some dystopic future is loving bonkers

Hangman is being realistic about the threats posed by the looming and unstoppable climate crisis, though I think 45 years is a little optimistic.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

yea ok posted:

bryan thinks its keith lee and jay white. that would be very tite.

this would be the best possible outcome. get Jay White somewhere he can actually do cool poo poo again

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Danhausen was a perfect splash of flavor on the end of the road to and funny, AEW gets it, I'm so stoked to light the fuse.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Orange Carlisle posted:

We only have three matches( TBS, Deeb challenge and Texas death match) and a few segments. Doesn’t seem like it’d be too bad

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

We only have three matches( TBS, Deeb challenge and Texas death match) and a few segments. Doesn’t seem like it’d be too bad

and the Isiah Kassady/Forbidden Door match

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

DLC Inc posted:

this would be the best possible outcome. get Jay White somewhere he can actually do cool poo poo again

yeah keith and jay is probably the twosome I'd be most excited for, here's hoping

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

Let's face it, Bullet Club is cooked at this point, and it's time to make way for cooler more hip heel factions like Z-Brats.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

no they moved to tbs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IcePhoenix posted:

It's not Visa issues unless that's a recent thing, he just had enough of Japan's COVID travel restrictions

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1491570021797183488?s=20&t=gz4fEQDRcDPhSnkPSef78Q

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dimebags Brain posted:

Let's face it, Bullet Club is cooked at this point, and it's time to make way for cooler more hip heel factions like Z-Brats.

Z-Brats & BULK Orchestra, all you need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Hey Wardlow, where's your beanie?