Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I still play-ish. Usually I login for my bonus every 1-2 days, play 1-2 areas on auto and almost forget to collect my magicite, sometimes forgetting to collect my magicite.

Once my weapon upgrades started to take 2-2.5 days each I gave up. F2P grind, been a while since I played a game with one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Andrigaar posted:

I still play-ish. Usually I login for my bonus every 1-2 days, play 1-2 areas on auto and almost forget to collect my magicite, sometimes forgetting to collect my magicite.

Once my weapon upgrades started to take 2-2.5 days each I gave up. F2P grind, been a while since I played a game with one.

they sped that up too, upped the default weapon upgrade slots to 4 and every point of stamina spent knocks more time off than before

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
There are some nice starter packages that give you either an 8* Dancer/Scholar/Dragoon and 5 4* cards to use with for 1500, and a bunch of 4* growth eggs available for gil. There's a lot of stuff going on here.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

Solkanar512 posted:

There are some nice starter packages that give you either an 8* Dancer/Scholar/Dragoon and 5 4* cards to use with for 1500, and a bunch of 4* growth eggs available for gil. There's a lot of stuff going on here.

Actually I bought all three packages despite having the jobs. It gives you 5 cards at 4*, some of which I needed anyway but more importantly removes those cards from the guaranteed 5* new summon.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

100% worth buying those packages: if you have the job you get a growstar which costs on its own the same as the pack

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
So you can draw legendary jobs from the free gatcha. I pulled Mystic Warrior this morning.

Vadoc
Dec 31, 2007

Guess who made waffles...

gently caress, I didn't save up my summoning tickets for the Mobius Greater Summoning.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

Vadoc posted:

gently caress, I didn't save up my summoning tickets for the Mobius Greater Summoning.

I dumped all my tickets into the Revival banner and got a bunch of the cards along with Highwind, Bard, and Hermit. Then I pulled Squall from the free summon. Now I don't have any skillseeds or crystals.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I've pulled.....5 GAS now including free summon and not a single loving new job class.

I'll have enough tickets and magicite probably to do....3? more summons to hit the "pity" pull critera...

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

while it does suck, that's about right as far as the rate goes. last job i pulled was on #7

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Yup, I'm right there with you. Nothing major from the anniversary greater pulls yet. I think I've done 4 so far.

Then again, on the FFXII banner, I pulled Tactician, Mythic Sage, and the Ashe card all on the same pull. The Gacha giveth and the Gacha taketh.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

I've gotten 3 legend jobs recently and all I wanted was a highwind. Maybe I can still get it with all the new summon tickets.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

I am.... starving for crystals :D

Squall ate a bunch
Bard and Dancer are eating some

I started running the Palisides island crystal one just because I ran out. Need to build up to at least 20 just in case i get another good job

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Langolas posted:

I am.... starving for crystals :D

Squall ate a bunch
Bard and Dancer are eating some

I started running the Palisides island crystal one just because I ran out. Need to build up to at least 20 just in case i get another good job

Don't forget to buy four of those +Crystal eggs, stick them on your main job and run your sub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Mobius has gone through some really good changes lately with the anniversary updates, and since our little Mobius club in the FFRK Discord was getting pretty active, I went ahead and created a new OP.

New thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3830411

Discord here: https://discord.gg/sZw4zNm

• Locked thread