Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

Will the Jays make a miraculous comeback? If so I'll eat this old pita bread on my table

don't lie, you're eating it right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
Why do they ever send in Detwiler when the Nats need to hold the other team scoreless?

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Every time that Matt Garza throws a routine pickoff throw into the stands, take a drink.

Every time that Matt Garza screams at himself into his glove and looks like he's going to blow a gasket, take a drink.

Every time that Matt Garza makes a chauvinistic comment on Twitter, take a drink.

Every time that Matt Garza does anything to reinforce his status as Jeff Suppan 2.0, take a drink.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

don't lie, you're eating it right now.

:ssh:

Buddyleet
Jun 5, 2004
The Walking Man
what the hell brewers lol

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.
Every time that the Brewers botch a double play, take a drink.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
Felix Hernandez going to hit a dinger tonight, believe it.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Umpire in Arizona with a really wide strike zone

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
Zunino is literally a ball-magnet. Just refuses to get off the plate and takes the hits.

Edit: Brad Miller RBI, maybe he's improving for real this time.

Editedit: Haha, amusing sac-bunt by Felix. :v:

Gina like vagina fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jun 19, 2014

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

gently caress your pool, Arizona.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

What a great catch by Miller.

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

William T. Hornaday posted:

Every time that the Brewers botch a double play, take a drink.

I've been drinking since I left work today at 2. I live on the east coast so I get sad every time you tell me to drink, then dig deep and prepare for tomorrow - it'll be the worst.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Making your pitcher hit is so silly. :(

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
Matt Kemp is on fiyah!!! Time to buy the jersey! Kershaw is awesome tonight as well :)

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

Colorado pitcher walking everybody in sight!!! Love it!

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Dodgers are starting to look real good lately. It's about time.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Hoover just couldn't finish up the game without giving up a run.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

This game is starting to look very typically Mariners. Felix pitching brilliantly but hamstrung by a mediocre offense that just can't drive in the runs. Padres in striking distance of tying up the game while the M's have had several chances to drive in another run or two and bobbled it.

Edit: Speak of the devil... Tie ball game.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Kershaw is looking good tonight.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

:siren:Kershaw perfect through five:siren:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Kershaw is full machine tonight.

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Paging MourningView

Jim Dwyer
Mar 29, 2014
and I was just about to go to sleep, too

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Vin Scully telling people "to text their friends and use hashtag Kershaw or something."

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

#KershawOrSomething

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I wish ROOT would stop pushing their made-up 'Super Duper Awesome Ultra Mega Quality Starts' stats.

Edit: I forgot to mention, another 'no decision' for Felix tonight on a quality start because of our terrible offense. :(

Gina like vagina fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Jun 19, 2014

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wolfy posted:

#KershawOrSomething

"twitter your friends and email your pals"

Jim Dwyer
Mar 29, 2014
god drat it hanley

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

drat it Hanley!!

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haha Hanley.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

ugggggh Hanley :negative:

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

The wheels have fallen off the M's train.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Way to go, Hanley.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

the defense giveth and the defense taketh away

TheAngryDrunk
Jan 31, 2003

"I don't know why I know that; I took four years of Spanish."
Pitching a perfect game with the Dodger's defense is pretty much impossible.

Edit: curveball :monocle:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Fancy.

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

Why the hell was Hanley in the game with an 8-0 lead anyway. #Mattinglyisanidiot

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lorini posted:

Why the hell was Hanley in the game with an 8-0 lead anyway. #Mattinglyisanidiot

Yeah isn't he playing with an injured hand?

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Just got back from my run, what's going on with the Doyers?
:mad:
Hanley, no...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Lorini posted:

lol, NOW he's pulled for Truinfel

• Locked thread