Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
another one bites the dust in very real and literal fashion as he is forced into mount and must deal with a man's balls resting on his dirty chest for the remaining half hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
White had a chance but the blockers got too far ahead of the ball.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
If you can bring in outsiders someone should bring in Herschel Walker. He'd have a field day.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Chest tat Bas Rutten get stretchered off?

e - nope there he is, it was the other bald headed dude with tats taken off?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
The first casualty

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
steroid guy is back in the game after being stretchered off(?)

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Triticum Guzzler posted:

steroid guy is back in the game after being stretchered off(?)

Yea, and someone got expelled.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
now that there are perhaps 25 vitor belforts on the field instead of 54, they're starting to get more sassy with the ball

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Tattooed Bas is my favorite

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

VIn diesel kicks old man with ball, apologizes then lovingly slaps his face.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
limping capitano papa is now also shirtless, in addition to old

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I think chest tat Bas Rutten leg kicked Billy Bob Thornton when Billy Bob had the ball, Billy Bob chucked the ball away and I thought they were gonna go, and instead they kiss and make up.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
it seems clear that the large tattooed gentleman is a lover not a fighter

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I'm a big fan of the old fat tattooed guy wearing a girdle

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
did the frame rate suddenly take a poo poo for anyone else

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Good for me, maybe refresh.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'm a big fan of the old fat tattooed guy wearing a girdle

I think my favorite might be the guy with the bloody head wound who appears to have wrapped it in an ace bandage and called it good

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Good run by white for the first dunk of the game. Hoping things open up now that refs have ejected a buncha people.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL BIANCHI

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Nice link up lateral play from the whites with a netslam to finish it off.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
straight up uncontested score there by white

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Terrible miss from 3 yards out

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is devastating :qq: suddenly and for no reason the sound is just fine and it plays at a regular frame rate for 6 seconds, then becomes a slideshow no matter which browser i use

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I'm glad the refs are making sure that anyone involved in the ground game isn't doing anything of substance

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Devastating combo from vin.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Basically either you dunk the ball or you give points to the other team. Somewhere Shaq weeps tears of joy.

BDA
Dec 10, 2007

Extremely grim and evil.
Blue seems to have stumbled onto a brilliant offensive strategy: Stand around while your opponents brick shots.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

People missing shots left and right. A half point each 1-2. Blue is lucky to be in this.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'm glad the refs are making sure that anyone involved in the ground game isn't doing anything of substance

Strategy wise there's really no incentive to trying to get up. An opponent keeping you from contributing to the game by holding you down is doing the same thing to himself

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The old guy loving sucks

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

ch3cooh posted:

Strategy wise there's really no incentive to trying to get up. An opponent keeping you from contributing to the game by holding you down is doing the same thing to himself

Yeah I'm saying they should get to hit the poo poo out of each other

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Steroid dude with a nice rush of slaps...and now he looks gassed

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

ch3cooh posted:

maybe there's a deep level of strategy here where you have big slow untalented dudes whose job it is to lay on the guys from the other side that are fast scorers

but probably not

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Green team is going to style all over these guys

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Goal for the whites. They came so close to bottling it when three of them all went for the ball

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Blue pushed white into their own half but got hosed having no defender's on white's break.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Looks like white is content to run out the clock

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
2.5 to 1, folks i think it's just about time to say goodbye to the vitor belforts of the blue team

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

REEEEEEEEEJECTED AT THE RIM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Excellent block

• Locked thread