Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Golashes posted:

can someone explain this one

Sure!

Golashes posted:

real quick

nope!

Halloween Havoc 91 had Sting, El Gigante and the Steiners versus Cactus Jack, Abdullah the Butcher, Vader and Diamond Studd (Scott Hall) in a Chamber of Horrors match. The point was you put an opponent on the chair and flip a switch electrocuting your opponent

TO DEATH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Also Cactus accidentally flipped the switch on his own teammate.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Someone didn't ground that electric chair or something I'm pretty sure sparks aren't supposed to shoot out like that.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I'm an electrician and all my finished jobs have sparks shooting out like that.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

oldpainless posted:

I'm an electrician and all my finished jobs have sparks shooting out like that.

This is how that lady that Vince and Snuka killed died.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
that sounds like primo wrestlecrap and I can't wait to watch it

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

DynamiteKidd posted:

Snuka was told to pretend he didn't speak English is the long and short of it.
I really can't tell who is fakeposting and who is not but for what it's worth Snuka gave copious normal-human-English statements to police, EMTs, and other people during the initial set of events in 1983.

The original investigative piece that helped get the case re-opened spends a lot of time talking about how Snuka kept changing his story when speaking to various people in the days immediately after Argentino's death.

There was a follow-up questioning about a month later where Vince McMahon went into the police station with Snuka and did "most of the talking" that was the last formal piece of investigation on the case back in 1983, which could be the source of the "Vince spoke for Snuka" thing but that's not the same as pretending Snuka is a mute savage. Snuka says in his autobiography that "all [he] remember[s] is that McMahon had a briefcase with him" which seems to be what Irving Muchnik/etc. is latching onto as MCMAHON BRIBED OFFICIALS which may be true, but who knows. It wasn't mentioned in the grand jury stuff.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

What yellow stuff would've been coming out of her head, bile?

Cerebrospinal fluid is usually clear, but it could be yellow if there's a brain hemorrhage.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Golashes posted:

can someone explain this one real quick

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xokm_wcw-chambers-of-horrors-match-stupi_sport

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

that whole match came to dusty in the middle of the night apparently. woke him up in a cold sweat.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

I first remember reading about this in 2005 (the general incident). I remember later seeing RF asking him about it in his shoot and SNuka shut that question down, he wanted no part of it. He must regret talking about it from 2011 onwards.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lol so there was a shoot where they were just like "hey, did you kill that girl?"

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Snuka's story I believe has always been "I found her like that, she must have tripped."

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

oldpainless posted:

Sure!

nope!

Halloween Havoc 91 had Sting, El Gigante and the Steiners versus Cactus Jack, Abdullah the Butcher, Vader and Diamond Studd (Scott Hall) in a Chamber of Horrors match. The point was you put an opponent on the chair and flip a switch electrocuting your opponent

*TWANG*

TO DEATH

Also why do wrestlers keep killing girls named Nancy, is the real question here.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

This is absolutely no chance anything will happen to Vince. That said, I hope he gets life in prison.

No chance in hell

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Snuka's been pulled from WWE.com and his Legends deal at least pending the case outcome. Also he reached bail

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I have an aunt who looks like Jimmy Snuka

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Tamina insists the team now be called Team DAD because they're killer.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

You have got to wonder what their going to do now with Tamina, Daughter of WWE Hall of Famer, Steven Richards.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

They could probably just stop bringing up her background and call it a day.

She calls that the Redacted Splash!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DynamiteKidd posted:

Snuka's story I believe has always been "I found her like that, she must have tripped."

No he contradicted himself a lot originally say that yes he did shove her down and hit her. There was also the story about how this was related to brain trauma while they were pissing on the side of the road and she tripped and fell.

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-06-18/news/mc-jimmy-snuka-cold-case-20130608_1_snuka-hotel-room-don-muraco/4 < this is actually the article that opened up the cold case.

There's a story about Snuka from the family that he apparently was drugged out of his mind, went to the viewing did the "doesn't speak full english bit" so he had his manager Buddy Rodgers do the speaking. He apparently talked to Nancy's body, made out with it, then said "she looks terrible" and left in like 20 minutes.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

KungFu Grip posted:

There's a story about Snuka from the family that he apparently was drugged out of his mind, went to the viewing did the "doesn't speak full english bit" so he had his manager Buddy Rodgers do the speaking. He apparently talked to Nancy's body, made out with it, then said "she looks terrible" and left in like 20 minutes.

hot drat these Young Bucks shoot videos are getting spicy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mob posted:

hot drat these Young Bucks shoot videos are getting spicy

Not enough crotch chops

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I wonder if President Trump will pardon Vince.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Seams posted:

I wonder if President Trump will pardon Vince.

I assume being a presidential running mate and future vice president will open a lot of doors for Vince.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

thats hogan, his whole plan is to win and then get trump to make vince pardon him for racism, always work the long angles brother hh

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Fsmhunk posted:

Lol so there was a shoot where they were just like "hey, did you kill that girl?"

From memory, Feinstein brought the girl incident up and asked whether he wanted to talk about it, Snuka looked a little pissed and just shook his head, there was a camera cut and then just a different question asked.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Jimmy Uso did drugs and made out with Tamina's corpse?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Brings to mind Brian Kendrick's comments on Snuka a few years back. Something along the lines of...

"He bummed a smoke off me, told me he loved me and told me he was going to kill me, all in the same conversation."

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Perry Normal posted:

Brings to mind Brian Kendrick's comments on Snuka a few years back. Something along the lines of...

"He bummed a smoke off me, told me he loved me and told me he was going to kill me, all in the same conversation."

lol, Oh Jimmy.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Delsaber posted:

They could probably just stop bringing up her background and call it a day.

She calls that the Redacted Splash!

If nothing else, maybe they'll finally tell her to stop destroying her knees doing that awful splash.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

it was all a frame job by piper

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
You gotta be pretty nuts to weird out a guy who once tried to teach a rookie how to suck his own dick in front of Bryan Danielson as Nick Bockwinkel walked in.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
The most recent Wrestling Observer episode with Irv Muchnik (Who's been writing about the case for years) was fascinating. A lot of really interesting stuff came out of it.

Snuka says that she fell. The police don't offer to drive him around and find the place where it happened, but they did drive hours out of their way to tell the family that she had a skull defect and that killed her. Also it's weirdly amusing that Vince has made a career as a character for 'buying' people off and Snuka makes specific mention that Vince showed up at the time with a briefcase.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

DrVenkman posted:

Also it's weirdly amusing that Vince has made a career as a character for 'buying' people off and Snuka makes specific mention that Vince showed up at the time with a briefcase.

Don't accuse Vince with baseless slander just because the man needs a convenient, portable method for carrying his soul around.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Lady Naga posted:

Don't accuse Vince with baseless slander just because the man needs a convenient, portable method for carrying his souls around.

Had to fix that.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

KungFu Grip posted:

wtf

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Raise your hand if you haven't made out with a corpse.

Not so fast, The Asskicker.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

KungFu Grip posted:

I mean the actual story from her family is:

quote:

And despite the caked on foundation applied by the ambitious mortician on this day the grim sight haunted her pro wrestling beau to the core.

“Oh my, she looks terrible,” Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka was heard crowing as he wept and strung his hand through Nancy Argentino’s dark and dead locks.

Then, he along with his (since deceased) handler Buddy Rogers, beelined it to the exit vowing “I’ll come back for the church [service].”

“He never showed,” Argentino’s oldest sister Lorraine Salome told The Daily Beast. “He came there in shorts and didn’t say anything to my mother. He did not express his apologies or sympathies.”
I mean that's still plenty hosed up, but whatever.

• Locked thread