Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robokomodo posted:

People hurting themselves for memes is pretty uh.... something.

People have been dying for memes since O Long Johnsoning was a thing. I would not be surprised if the baby boomers had there own danger memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grandpa is looking at this tide pod poo poo thinking it is weak compared to their youth. Knife hand game, chicken, and russian roulette was the norm. Now people are upset about kids eating soap? Parents used to force their kids to eat soap back before it came in convenient packets.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DrPlump posted:

People have been dying for memes since O Long Johnsoning was a thing. I would not be surprised if the baby boomers had there own danger memes.

The epic Jarts meme

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Kinsky posted:

vrchat was a mistake.

Teenagers was a mistake. Please send your children into the mine as soon as they finish grade school, thanks

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!
Frog Pod Dogs, piled high.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

BovineFury posted:

Frog Pod Dogs, piled high.

Let the kids...eat what they want!!!!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Former DILF posted:

Eat 👏 More 👏 Pods 👏

Eat the pods, make dead bods.

e: Kids have always done dumb poo poo that other people tell them to. I called a teacher a oval office in highschool because classmates told me she would like it (I had never heard the word before).

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 23, 2018

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Its a well known fact women like being called oval office, actually

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of vintage evidence that confirms that supposition

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ill believe it when he throws it against a wall on hells kitchen
"its rubbah!"

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I prefer my Tide Pods over easy. Poached is good, too. The mistake most people make is not salting them.
Salt your pods!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What would be the non toxic ingredients of a tide pod cocktail?

Blue Curacao and Bailey's sounds worse then an actual pod.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Vodka, Blue Curaçao, and Mountain Dew.
E: all swirled in pina colada mix.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'd drink it.

Man, you could make tide pod themed ice cubes.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lol ppl regularly died from falling off flagpoles during pole sitting fads in two separate decades of the 20th c

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
Smashmouth eat the pods

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

What would be the non toxic ingredients of a tide pod cocktail?

Blue Curacao and Bailey's sounds worse then an actual pod.

Cointreau surely?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It was the "tight bod" challenge but american kids are this loving illiterate

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Former DILF posted:

i have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of vintage evidence that confirms that supposition

What year of Tide Pods is the best vintage IYO?

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I'm starting a 7 day Tide cleanse; will report in with updates daily

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I thought the thread title said, "tide pools", and i was envisioning a group of tourists descending on a tide pool with butter and Tabasco sauce and literally eating a tide pool. Then I was really hungry.

...time to go eat some Tide pods.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
i'm ironically talking and posting about this branded product day and night, ironically

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Benny Harvey posted:

Cointreau surely?

What about Green, creme de menthe?

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I make my kids eat Tide Pods™ whenever they cuss or get ornery at the dinner table. It's much more convenient than manually washing their mouth out with soap!

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I don't buy those stupid pods because they don't work well. Cascade makes them for dishwashers, too. Just use normal detergent. It'll kill you just the same if you eat it...which you should not. So why do you need a more expensive, less effective product?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

to live you have to eat the colours in the proper order....

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

svenkatesh posted:

I make my kids eat Tide Pods™ whenever they cuss or get ornery at the dinner table. It's much more convenient than manually washing their mouth out with soap!

You reward your kids for cursing?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Vato posted:

I don't buy those stupid pods because they don't work well. Cascade makes them for dishwashers, too. Just use normal detergent. It'll kill you just the same if you eat it...which you should not. So why do you need a more expensive, less effective product?

The cascade pods work well tho

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

TheMostFrench posted:

Eat the pods, make dead bods.

e: Kids have always done dumb poo poo that other people tell them to. I called a teacher a oval office in highschool because classmates told me she would like it (I had never heard the word before).

You got more of an education out of high school than most people.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I'm gonna be pissed if tide pods get banned. I really like them and think they work fantastically (for cleaning clothes) :colbert:

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

remigious posted:

I'm gonna be pissed if tide pods get banned. I really like them and think they work fantastically (for cleaning clothes) :colbert:

And for cleaning the gene pool.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I hope they branch out and start making them look more like actual food products.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I ran into one of my neighbors in the trash room for my floor. He was putting a Tide Pod container in the plastics bin so I said "Hey food trash goes in the chute" and we both enjoyed a little chuckle. So this is really bringing people together.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

remigious posted:

There is a detergent bottle with a pump on it that is even easier it drink.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I hope they branch out and start making them look more like actual food products.

Cheese and salsa in the small pouches with meat in the big one.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

DrPlump posted:

There is a detergent bottle with a pump on it that is even easier it drink.

The pump costs extra though.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

What about Green, creme de menthe?

Sounds like you're describing a choc pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Khazar-khum posted:

And for cleaning the gene pool.

• Locked thread