Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
My favorite style of posting or at least comparing is where there is a discussion about Goon A making GBS threads on the floor, then Goon B(the janitor) comes in to ask who poo poo on the floor and explains why it is bad to poo poo on floors, then Goon A becomes increasingly hostile to the janitor having to clean up poo poo on the floor after Goon A already took said poo poo on said floor. Even going so far as to accusing Goon B for making GBS threads on the floor in the first place.

Enfield was also a legendary poster and I lament his loss frequently :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Ghost Head posted:

A star war beta max used to post weird photos in the fashion thread in ylls that looked like some serial killer poo poo. I always enjoyed seeing those. Legendary might be an overstatement but it stands out to me of all the posts I've seen over the years

He's a true modern classic. His video series is also excellent

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Ghost Head posted:

A star war beta max used to post weird photos in the fashion thread in ylls that looked like some serial killer poo poo. I always enjoyed seeing those. Legendary might be an overstatement but it stands out to me of all the posts I've seen over the years

It's probably poor word choice on my part, certain words like legendary and epic have become massively devalued. All I really meant was memorable or worth talking about.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
i got probationed for posting like a character from clockwork orange.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Nut to Butt posted:

it's okay- only slightly more dead and gay than SA, except free & those posters arent banned

hell, even gurf isnt banned :rolleyes:

im mostly there for the banners

These are cool but just checked it out and drat how does anyone interact on that messy rear end site?

Come back Orkin!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Kazak posted:

These are cool but just checked it out and drat how does anyone interact on that messy rear end site?

Come back Orkin!

Idk how you mean, but you can choose a theme in the bottom left, and I usually just hit up "what's new" don't worry about anything else

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

i got probationed for posting like a character from clockwork orange.

I like mine alot

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if you're not registered, it looks crazy :gonk:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

A masterpiece. I enjoyed when he dropped the gimmick to post in QCS out of nowhere

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Being a mod of gbs.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I miss Dare's intrusions to accuse everyone of being a dupe account from his video game clan and also accuse everyone of doing weird sex poo poo that got them punished by a judge

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
who was the guy, right when old gbs became spooky gbs, he was the first guy to get universally reviled and then banned in an atmosphere of unrelenting shitposts

had an big boobed anime chick avatar with MILK on it

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Surprised no mention of Toblerone Triangular yet

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I miss M R Cracker

Quotin' this from the first page I thought his poo poo was real funny

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Did I miss people saying Adventures of Jesus?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1900901&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post310388259

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
is M R cracker still actually writing a book on being a total moron online or whatever the gently caress or was that part of the gimmick

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I miss M R Cracker

MR Cracker ruled

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

kazr posted:

Surprised no mention of Toblerone Triangular yet

JK Fresco posted:

Toblerone Triangular is a good example of the kind of gems we're missing out on

He even inspired a very good song

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Oh and also, since there was Gamequoter, go for Memequoter, responses in all memes.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Gatts posted:

Oh and also, since there was Gamequoter, go for Memequoter, responses in all memes.

That's every poster's gimmick on Reddit

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
:chloe: is the perfect answer to almost every post, especially long effort posts.

That little girl should get royalties.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Nut to Butt posted:

Idk how you mean, but you can choose a theme in the bottom left, and I usually just hit up "what's new" don't worry about anything else

I refuse to post on skullmund. Something awful best forums no substitutes. Mods should grant amnesty to the hundreds of good posters who were banned from here though

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Icochet posted:

:chloe: is the perfect answer to almost every post, especially long effort posts.

That little girl should get royalties.

It saddens me that the emot isn't animated like the original

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Kazak posted:

Mods should grant amnesty to the hundreds of good posters who were banned from here though

It's time to reverse the permas. Let a hundred flowers bloom

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I often think about a certain permabanned poster that left a legendary copypasta.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I'm not saying to do meth (don't it's bad) but if you do do meth be sure to record your absolutely insane rants like roboshit did because they are utter classics

Like, sometimes I'll be walking down the street or working out at the gym and I just think about one of his rants

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

Mooktastical posted:

Enhydra lutris

loving loved otter person

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

JK Fresco posted:

It's time to reverse the permas. Let a hundred flowers bloom

Whose parachute are you? I’m gonna guess Anime is Blood

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I often think about a certain permabanned poster that left a legendary copypasta.
what was his name

if you don't want to share you can just post the first two syllables, I can figure it out from there

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
copypaster88

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Kuato posted:

Whose parachute are you? I’m gonna guess Anime is Blood

The hundred flowers campaign was Chinese, not Japanese

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Niggerstomper58. peace.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Cubone posted:

a lot of people think I'm a gimmick poster and that my gimmick is being the #1 fag in town but I just want to be clear: it's not a gimmick, it never was a gimmick, I really am th

Im a fan of your posting. Also Orkin Mang.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Protagonist posted:

who was the guy, right when old gbs became spooky gbs, he was the first guy to get universally reviled and then banned in an atmosphere of unrelenting shitposts

had an big boobed anime chick avatar with MILK on it

first guy to get properly shitpostbombed once the gbs decorum shields broke was hellbastard, to my mind

drew himself as a pirate skull and was an edgy fellow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i remember hellbastard, my timeline is off but he had

for an av i hate myself for finding this