Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

I did have a girlfriend who, when she had a particularly strong orgasm, would have too much of her blood rush down to that area, and if she tried to walk over to the shower or wherever without waiting a bit, she would stagger or once actually collapsed. It was also possible for her to cum herself unconscious, which... “gently caress me senseless” sounds good but the reality is kinda disturbing.

I dunno if she like didn’t have enough blood or what, and I’ve never seen that in any other woman so it could be vanishingly rare, but I feel like that sort of thing could be the origin of “dick drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Akratic Method posted:

I did have a girlfriend who, when she had a particularly strong orgasm, would have too much of her blood rush down to that area, and if she tried to walk over to the shower or wherever without waiting a bit, she would stagger or once actually collapsed. It was also possible for her to cum herself unconscious, which... “gently caress me senseless” sounds good but the reality is kinda disturbing.

I dunno if she like didn’t have enough blood or what, and I’ve never seen that in any other woman so it could be vanishingly rare, but I feel like that sort of thing could be the origin of “dick drunk.

Fainting as a result of orgasm isn't all that rare in eithet gender

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i'm not a woman but i've definitely felt kinda wobbly after a really hot makeout session, so i can believe it

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
sometimes after sex so much blood is in my boner (which is huge) that it tips me over and I fall down and die

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

sometimes after sex so much blood is in my boner (which is huge) that it tips me over and I fall down and die

Same, except my giant (yuuuge) boner keeps me propped up like a kickstand until I regain consciousness.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
When I see a sexy fellow sometimes I get so horned up I just faint right there and then, like an old timey lady.

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

One of my exes could only orgasm if I had sex with her butt.

Imagine vaginal sex as an amuse-bouche, before the main course of anal, followed by a desert of squirting.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Weak people or people with various deficiencies will feel light headed or disoriented or flustered when engaging in physical activities. You see this in the gym all the time. I imagine people getting pounded / pounding during sex can experience the same thing

Collapsing Farts fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jan 11, 2021

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007

Collapsing Farts posted:

Weak people or people with various deficiencies will feel light headed or disoriented or flustered when engaging in physical activities. You see this in the gym all the time. I imagine people getting pounded / pounding during sex can experience the same thing
Some people collapse after farting too. . .

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm fainting after reading this thread! Whoa nelly

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Honestly if I was a woman I'd want to just slaughter everything in sight because the bible says the universe is ruled by a god who hates me and wants me to suffer without the promise of reward that he offers men.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Dick drunk is what you get when you gently caress a whiskey dick

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Yaldabaoth posted:

Honestly if I was a woman I'd want to just slaughter everything in sight because the bible says the universe is ruled by a god who hates me and wants me to suffer without the promise of reward that he offers men.

At first I read this with slaughter being an amusing euphemism

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Into The Mild posted:

One of my exes could only orgasm if I had sex with her butt.

Imagine vaginal sex as an amuse-bouche, before the main course of anal, followed by a desert of squirting.

more like an amusing douche amirite goons

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

libido is kind of annoying, i would like to just have no sexual desire, kinda like a kid where it is not a factor in decision making/motivation

otoh i don’t want to be a weirdo and i like slamming hotties

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

if orgasms aren't real i'm not sure how to explain what happened when viewing this image

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
one time I dated a lady who called female masturbation jacking off. so we’d be talking dirty and then she be like “oh baby I’m jacking off right now” and I’d be like :thunk:

I had always thought that jackin off was a male term. Is it gender-neutral now?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

libido is kind of annoying, i would like to just have no sexual desire, kinda like a kid where it is not a factor in decision making/motivation

otoh i don’t want to be a weirdo and i like slamming hotties

An on/off switch would be nice. At least some way to explain to my libido that we're single and likely to be for some time given my inherent gooniness and the pandemic situation, so keeping sexual thoughts to maybe half an hour at night would be great.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Have you tried jacking it on and off

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

one time I dated a lady who called female masturbation jacking off. so we’d be talking dirty and then she be like “oh baby I’m jacking off right now” and I’d be like :thunk:

If the lady wants to jack off let her jack off

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
what's up little mama you fart with that rear end?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Do it ironically posted:

what's up little mama you fart with that rear end?

Only after I get hosed full of air :biglips:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

We just say tuggin now

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I always liked "schlicking" as a term for female masturbating. It just sounds like it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
We don't use the term jacking it in this household but hell if we don't use jerking as a pan-gender term for bustin' a nut and/or lady nut.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Women saying they are "jacking off" is appropriation of male culture and it's not ok.

That is our term.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Meme Poker Party posted:

Women saying they are "jacking off" is appropriation of male culture and it's not ok.

That is our term.

Where do trans people fit in this?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I have a hard time believing the Evangelical Christian housewife character in the OP who's never had an orgasm is also comfortable throwing the word "cum" around.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

General Dog posted:

I have a hard time believing the Evangelical Christian housewife character in the OP who's never had an orgasm is also comfortable throwing the word "cum" around.

You would be surprised how nasty those ladies are when they think people aren't watching.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RFC2324 posted:

You would be surprised how nasty those ladies are when they think people aren't watching.

Women are nasty sex weirds, they're just better at hiding it

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
If they're posting it on the internet, they're not hiding it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Like I heard that lots of women have a fetish for emotional intimacy :barf:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Who What Now posted:

Like I heard that lots of women have a fetish for emotional intimacy :barf:

What til you hear about how we feel about cuddling

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

RFC2324 posted:

What til you hear about how we feel about cuddling

Not you too, RFC2324? Where are all these :females: coming from???

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Females... on Something Awful!???

*The second astronaut pulls gun, has pink bow on helmet*

"Always have been"

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Sunswipe posted:

An on/off switch would be nice. At least some way to explain to my libido that we're single and likely to be for some time given my inherent gooniness and the pandemic situation, so keeping sexual thoughts to maybe half an hour at night would be great.

My friend have you tried SSRIs

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Emily Spinach posted:

My friend have you tried SSRIs

They're nice for that but I hate the zonk feeling when I go to do things and I flub the task even though I was sure of my memonic routing. ex Pull your wallet out to prep metro for swipe becomes fumble awkwardly to turnstile and try to remember why you're out in the first place.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Literally A Person posted:

Not you too, RFC2324? Where are all these :females: coming from???

Lot of us around here, just waiting to be noticed. Kinda like the furries lurking around ever corner waiting to pounce

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

RFC2324 posted:

Lot of us around here, just waiting to be noticed. Kinda like the furries lurking around ever corner waiting to pounce

This is an EXTREMELY unsettling comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
If the female orgasm is a myth then I'm Heracles.