Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

mawarannahr posted:

you’re right. you should be able to send your kid to buy you a loaf of bread, a pack of smokes, and a 40 from a store safely in walking or bussing distance (maybe on the way home from school?)

if theyre not gonna give me healthcare or a train then they need to stop meddling in my affairs is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

In Training posted:

You can smoke weed in public now and you still can't drink it's bullshit. Weed is way more annoying for other people already, both the smell and having to talk to hippie potheads.

agreed. however until legal weed is avaible to poor ppl & crackheads (e.g. "loosie" joints for the price for 40) yr not gonna see any meaningful pushback on weed since only "rich" ppl are buying a dang ol gram for $30

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

if theyre not gonna give me healthcare or a train then they need to stop meddling in my affairs is all

just want to clarify I’m not kidding. people in Turkey do this all the time and there aren’t really any issues from it and it’s good for the kids to get a few steps in their day.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

berlin ftw

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
I would say Moscow is probably the most underrated city out there.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

mawarannahr posted:

just want to clarify I’m not kidding. people in Turkey do this all the time and there aren’t really any issues from it and it’s good for the kids to get a few steps in their day.

The my first errand show in Japan is all about sending 3 year olds to the grocery store by themselves

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

mawarannahr posted:

I'm sure it's not exclusive to Turkey, but I love the rope-basket system for deliveries to people on upper floors.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Maya Fey posted:

berlin ftw

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

e: wrong thread lol

loquacius has issued a correction as of 19:45 on Aug 29, 2022

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

e: wrong thread TWO POSTS IN A ROW lmao

loquacius has issued a correction as of 19:45 on Aug 29, 2022

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

Ardennes posted:

I would say Moscow is probably the most underrated city out there.

moscow is horrible

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

loquacius posted:

e: wrong thread lol

loquacius posted:

e: wrong thread TWO POSTS IN A ROW lmao

:razz:

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Charles Ingalls posted:

moscow is horrible

Have you been there in the last 5 years?

larper
Apr 9, 2019

In Training posted:

You can smoke weed in public now and you still can't drink it's bullshit. Weed is way more annoying for other people already, both the smell and having to talk to hippie potheads.

Agreed about the smell but I would much rather get stuck in a conversation with a pothead than an alcoholic

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

the Moscow Metro is cool, can't comment on anything going on above ground there though

larper
Apr 9, 2019

Brrrmph posted:

Duluth, Minnesota.

Duluth sux but I've heard there's a sick halloween party at the emerson tenants cooperative each year that has a different DJ on each floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whiskey patrol
Feb 26, 2003

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Hell yeah 😎 thank you whisky patrol! Let's have some wet beef

The pnw....is....aight

Portland used to be my 2nd favorite city but I know stuff has changed a lot since I was last there. Always liked the PNW - hopefully I'll get to Olympia to see one of my friends who moved there right before COVID