Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

cant cook creole bream posted:

Because, despite how we all like to focus on everyone of Dan's mistakes, he's actually quite competent at video games.

Eevee is wholly responsible for Dan's success

well, Eevee and Harumaki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Bring back 3 Houses some day, btw!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Pokemon TCG Episode 27 - Pikachu Is loving Dead

God drat Jack is no joke

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

The pokeball works so rarely that I honestly don't even remember what it does, other than annoy the poo poo out of you when you flip tails.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
That was a nasty strategy of his with the Scoops.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

MarquiseMindfang posted:

That was a nasty strategy of his with the Scoops.

Yeah Jack is by far the strongest E4. Courtney has a massive weakpoint in the form of "any Water deck" and Steven will happily murder his dudes with Zapdos (even if Zapdos does gently caress up Fighting sweeps) but Jack is outright stall deck and Fossil Articuno is by far the best bird (it was a staple on Rain Dance when it released).

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

lmao Dan's rage too intense for kids

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Thank god that sign-in screen stopped them from being exposed to the word "loving"

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]
It's fun returning from Thanksgiving to find three of these videos to poo poo on Dan over.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Akratic Method posted:

Thank god that sign-in screen stopped them from being exposed to the word "loving"

I personally don't want to see Pikachu doing necrophilia. Thanks for protecting me YouTube!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Yeah Jack is by far the strongest E4. Courtney has a massive weakpoint in the form of "any Water deck" and Steven will happily murder his dudes with Zapdos (even if Zapdos does gently caress up Fighting sweeps) but Jack is outright stall deck and Fossil Articuno is by far the best bird (it was a staple on Rain Dance when it released).

I could argue for Steve because his deck has a full set of electabuzz that will rush down a lot of decks even if he occasionally fries himself with zapdos instead.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Dammit, I finally remembered what that "punch-punch-punch, punch!" you two kept quoting came from, and now I crave Psychonauts content.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

disposablewords posted:

Dammit, I finally remembered what that "punch-punch-punch, punch!" you two kept quoting came from, and now I crave Psychonauts content.

Not quite

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Weird. It sounded almost exactly like you were doing this bit early on in Psychonauts where the two annoying cheerleader kids are yelling stuff like, "Yeah! Go, Raz! Punch-punch-punch, punch!" while you do a timed trial. (Your reward for winning is them getting exploded. It's okay, they're fine.)

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

There we go, that's more what I wanted to see in an E4 fight. Amazing.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
:siren:New Episode!:siren:

Let's Play Pokemon TCG Episode 28 - Jolteon Yet Another

I have... questions

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Wow.
At the beginning of that match I was considering how he almost lost because he only had those two fish. But man that was a complete slaughter. Despite Kangashan's fetch and Professor oak he must have gotten none of the evolutions at all.
The reason he didn't use fire energy is probably because he's over reliant on Charizzard's special skill and figured that water and colorless is good enough for his deck.
Hitmonchan is a good card and it was a tactical masterstroke to play him.

I also like how the gambler in the Ronald fight gave you exactly the two pokemon whose evolutions you put back into the desk, since you couldn't use them.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Oct 10, 2023

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Yeah Rod is a chump because not only is his deck reliant on Stage 2 mons, Legendary Dragonite sucks balls. Normal Dragonite is better. So he ends up fielding Dratinis and Charmanders and Magikarps and never gets to evolve anything.

Also how dare you insult Legendary Zapdos, they're the best GB exclusive card. They can't be hit by their effects and there's no mulligan rule, so if you put them as your only mon in your deck and every other card to support... :unsmigghh:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]
Of course, a Dan and Grace LPs with Circlmastr abuse

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Lp finished? But you haven't even begun the fan translated sequel with all the team rocket cards!

That's another 3 eveelution card varieties!

FoolyCharged fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 11, 2023

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
The Zapdos is actually really good if you make it literally the only Pokemon in your deck and fill the rest of the deck with Lightning Energy. Just keep redrawing the first hand for free until you get it and then never hit anything other than the opponent's side of the field ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I am watching and we should still make that LP I mentioned.