Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GO:
Saints!
Cowboys!
...ugh i hate football
View Results

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Dungy looks like someone in the studio just farted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

A.o.D. posted:

There is nothing on this earth I hate more than the Dallas Cowboys. Their every misfortune is my meat and drink.

This but the Falcons

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ahahahaha they just cut to dungy just staring dungily at nothing and I completely loving lost it

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Rasczak posted:

Wait what is pink colored eyeblack supposed to accomplish

Eyeblack probably wasn't going to do anything in a dome to begin with...

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Rasczak posted:

Awareness

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

There is nothing on this earth I hate more than the Dallas Cowboys. Their every misfortune is my meat and drink.

Uh ok

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rasczak posted:

Makes you think about some real diseased taa-taas.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
So how dead is Sean Lee? Gonna be back anytime soon?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

when does Matt Cassel start

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

That Works posted:

This but the Falcons

Don't get me wrong, I've no love for Atlanta, but Dallas forever earned my enmity in the 90s when every lovely rear end bandwagon starter jacket wearing fake rear end scrub wanted to tell me how great the cowboys were.

And I grew up in New Orleans.

Seriously, gently caress Dallas, and gently caress all bandwagoneers forever.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

That's not completely unusual for a Saints fan. Usually goes, ATL-DAL-SF (if you are an older fan)/rest of NFCS.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

the Cowboys beat the Saints on Sunday night last year

Then I don't know what that was all about then. Maybe I misheard.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

A.o.D. posted:

There is nothing on this earth I hate more than the Atlanta Falcons. Their every misfortune is my meat and drink.

Florida Gators are #2 on that list for me.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

A.o.D. posted:

Don't get me wrong, I've no love for Atlanta, but Dallas forever earned my enmity in the 90s when every lovely rear end bandwagon starter jacket wearing fake rear end scrub wanted to tell me how great the cowboys were.

Same, I remember those times too. Just never replaced the divisional rivalry for me. I think if we had stayed in the old NFC:W I'd hate the 49ers more than anything though.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Winkie posted a gif of this obtuse man

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

A.o.D. posted:

I was not watching the Cowboys during the 90s because I was a coke-bottle glasses wearing turbonerd. I picked them up in 2006 because I moved out of bumfuck redneck town where football wasn't shoved down your throat every day. Every season I have watched with the Cowboys has been a popcorn fart with the exception of last season.

I get a lot of poo poo from people for liking the Cowboys, claims of bandwagon poo poo, how I keep bringing up the rings. I don't bring up the rings, I've never seen them be good for two straight seasons.

I hate my existence.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

A.o.D. posted:

I knew people from Indiana who were going, "Woooo, go Cowboys!" last year, and all I could think was, "What the gently caress?!"

gently caress the Cowboys forever.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

you're right, we should all support mom and pop, locally grown and sustainable nfl teams. like the colts

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9v6-dnHtAE

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Algund Eenboom posted:

you're right, we should all support mom and pop, locally grown and sustainable nfl teams. like the colts
support the cool rear end raiders

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

I was not watching the Cowboys during the 90s because I was a coke-bottle glasses wearing turbonerd. I picked them up in 2006 because I moved out of bumfuck redneck town where football wasn't shoved down your throat every day. Every season I have watched with the Cowboys has been a popcorn fart with the exception of last season.

I get a lot of poo poo from people for liking the Cowboys, claims of bandwagon poo poo, how I keep bringing up the rings. I don't bring up the rings, I've never seen them be good for two straight seasons.

I hate my existence.

I remember wearing a Mavericks shirt to school one day during the 90's and getting repeatedly chuckled and snickered at throughout the day.

At least the good times eventually came :unsmith:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Algund Eenboom posted:

gently caress that, support locally grown and sustainable NFL franchise... the Tennessee Titans.

Wait, poo poo.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Kibner posted:

That's not completely unusual for a Saints fan. Usually goes, ATL-DAL-SF (if you are an older fan)/rest of NFCS.

Yeah when you're a local fan it's kinda funny hearing how salty fans from some random non-division team gets about the Cowboys

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

gently caress that, support locally grown and sustainable NFL franchise... the Tennessee Titans.

Wait, poo poo.

Support the Titans so you too can feel like you lost the winning lottery ticket every Sunday

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Donkwich posted:

to look super kawaii of course

I swear to god President Trump will deport your rear end to Japan

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rasczak posted:

I swear to god President Trump will deport your rear end to Japan

We should build a wall to keep the anime out of are country.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Kibner posted:

I would go ATL-SF-DAL, but either way.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Madcosby posted:

ive missed every last minute / ot prime time win this season due to peeing during the last commercial break

Slap on some adult diapers when OT starts.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Winkie01 posted:

Winkie posted a gif of this obtuse man

And it was fantastic sir, but I figured history could use a zoomed and enhanced version.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Disrespected by a governor so godawful people are like "maybe Rick Perry wasn't so bad after all"

• Locked thread