Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
The face of the most innocent man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

mfw the government thinks they're gonna "GET TRUMP"

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

holtemon posted:

sir, SIR!!!

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

holtemon posted:

mfw the government thinks they're gonna "GET TRUMP"

what is that a gold coin collection behind him

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

RBC posted:

weird challenge coin culture

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Many people are asking why Rudy was not arrested for evading a felony subpoena, bragging about evading it, and being wanted in multiple states. I wish genocide Joe would have a better partisan judicial hit squad, even his crooked cops and judges are suckass decorum poisoners.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

holtemon posted:

looking very smile today mr president sir!!!

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

i know this sounds like a joke but this thread has been loading really slow for me lately. i mean it is a joke but im not making it up. i thought it might have been the cspam background but its the only thread on the forums. browser btw, app is fine. most likely scenario is a) the thousands of posts ive reported over the course of the last couple days have clogged the forums' toilets or b) we're getting too close to the TRuth about Joesepf Robin Bidden and the admins are trying to shut. us. down.

eidt: for clarifcation i do report every post i see just to keep everyones accounts logged and in proper working condition. if i do not liek a post or someone has made an attempt to make fun of me or disparage mine own posts i report it once for the usual posterity and then again. if it made me upset and i had close the window i report it a 3rd time. i do not reprot more than 3 times because my therapist says thats weird

thehandtruck has issued a correction as of 13:48 on May 18, 2024

Nacho Judas
Feb 8, 2024

RBC posted:

power coins for the morphing grid

zordon has entrusted them to Trump

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

thehandtruck posted:

i know this sounds like a joke but this thread has been loading really slow for me lately. i mean it is a joke but im not making it up. i thought it might have been the cspam background but its the only thread on the forums. browser btw, app is fine. most likely scenario is a) the thousands of posts ive reported over the course of the last couple days have clogged the forums' toilets or b) we're getting too close to the TRuth about Joesepf Robin Bidden and the admins are trying to shut. us. down.

eidt: for clarifcation i do report every post i see just to keep everyones accounts logged and in proper working condition. if i do not liek a post or someone has made an attempt to make fun of me or disparage mine own posts i report it once for the usual posterity and then again. if it made me upset and i had close the window i report it a 3rd time. i do not reprot more than 3 times because my therapist says thats weird

this low energy website has been doing the same thing for me. app is fine but chrome browser on pc had 3-5 second delay while the thread loads. maybe it got too big again?
I was gonna delete my browser cache to see if it helped but I try not to do nerd poo poo so :effort:

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

this low energy website has been doing the same thing for me. app is fine but chrome browser on pc had 3-5 second delay while the thread loads. maybe it got too big again?
I was gonna delete my browser cache to see if it helped but I try not to do nerd poo poo so :effort:

im so with u fam. dont know what a cache is and im not about to learn now . let the nerds handle it .

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Nacho Judas posted:

power coins for the morphing grid

zordon has entrusted them to Trump

what is his ranger color

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

what is his zord

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

good (bad) morning

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Glumwheels posted:

Is that accurate, 90% of residents think climate change is real?

I wouldn’t agree with that based on voting patterns

yeah, that popped out at me too. it's from the bottom couple of lines of this article:

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/17/1252012825/florida-gov-desantis-signs-bill-that-deletes-climate-change-from-state-law

quote:

A new survey out this week from Florida Atlantic University shows that 90% of Floridians think that climate change is happening, and that's compared with 72% of all Americans who believe the same.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Red Baron posted:

what is his zord
gorilla

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

floridains believe in climate change. do you stand with the floridains and florida?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

PDP-1 posted:

yeah, that popped out at me too. it's from the bottom couple of lines of this article:

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/17/1252012825/florida-gov-desantis-signs-bill-that-deletes-climate-change-from-state-law

extremely representative government

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://youtu.be/4j_cOsgRY7w?si=e_nS-h2f3OZqmUlV

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Glumwheels posted:

Folks, they got him

Apparently Rudy was served 30 minutes after he posted this tweet and he deleted it like a bitch

lmfao this fukkin guy

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://x.com/feraljokes/status/1791561325405225040?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

lol come on

gently caress boeing, unspecifically

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Rudy lol

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
its my birthday and ill get served if i want to

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

kaleedity posted:

gently caress boeing, unspecifically

“ok, sounds good…yeah and tell the hitman to leave a suicide note….I paid extra for that!”

Fargo rear end crimes doers

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

thehandtruck posted:

The page with like 40 YouTube videos was disliked by my phone. Otherwise it’s been loading normally for me.

e: I wonder if it’s that goofy page drop-down on the top and bottom of each page. Tempted to do some nerd poo poo and profile the cpu usage on that. Seems pretty old school and would probably be easy to remove.

WrasslorMonkey has issued a correction as of 15:29 on May 18, 2024

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

yeah no poo poo what the gently caress are you 15

acting like people never seen the best cenobite from hellraiser before jesus christ

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

i am harry posted:

acting like people never seen the best cenobite from hellraiser before jesus christ

whats hellraiser

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

having an idea (bad) what if we didn’t have a president ???

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Spaced God posted:

whats hellraiser

the year was 1991 and I was eight. the local nbc and fox stations both played movie matinees on Saturday and Sunday, at noon and 2pm

192 movies over a years worth of weekends and over half of them were the horror movies i had been staring at every time we went to blockbuster.

in the space of a single year i watched all the friday the 13ths, nightmare on elm sts, hellraisers, critters, tremors, leprechauns, predators, goulies, maniac cops, so on, as well as all the nerds, naked guns, airplanes, high school movies
:allears:

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

you know just casually checking out these cenobites

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

i am harry posted:

whats a cd?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

a cool dick

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

You can’t get the bible wet or feed it after midnight

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

when trump is re-elected I hope he releases Biden’s medical records so we can see what they got him on to be lucid for an hour or so a day

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

angerbot posted:

You can’t get the bible wet or feed it after midnight

why? Does it make more bibles that turn into pedophile pastors?

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

i am harry posted:

the year was 1991 and I was eight. the local nbc and fox stations both played movie matinees on Saturday and Sunday, at noon and 2pm

192 movies over a years worth of weekends and over half of them were the horror movies i had been staring at every time we went to blockbuster.

in the space of a single year i watched all the friday the 13ths, nightmare on elm sts, hellraisers, critters, tremors, leprechauns, predators, goulies, maniac cops, so on, as well as all the nerds, naked guns, airplanes, high school movies
:allears:

i was -6 in 1991, so it couldn't have been that good

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Spaced God posted:

i was -6 in 1991, so it couldn't have been that good

outing yourself as a youngster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014