Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wow random blue you're right. Ds for Trump!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

"gently caress, gently caress I don't want to be doing actual work, this sucks rear end, gently caress, I'm gonna cry"

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Easier to see when it's a timg European serving size

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Of all the times not to post the video

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1791644668901392451

Legit the funniest dude in politics, even when it's on purpose

lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

this thread is full of trump tweets (which is good) trump pictures (also good when it's not some woke ik trying to Get Trump) and tweets from fascists posted by liberals with deep fascism desires. is that right?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Joementum posted:

if i were one day away from evading a process server, i would simply not do a livestreamed public karaoke event

At least Rudy wasn't taunting them on social media in now-deleted tweets

https://twitter.com/AZAGMayes/status/1791675092411511015

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
site is loading fine on w3m

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
tump

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

what the gently caress

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lpzie posted:

this thread is full of trump tweets (which is good) trump pictures (also good when it's not some woke ik trying to Get Trump) and tweets from fascists posted by liberals with deep fascism desires. is that right?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Ultra Carp

Joementum posted:

if i were one day away from evading a process server, i would simply not do a livestreamed public karaoke event

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Ultra Carp

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

josef reichimboldo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

i have a lot of questions

why was the bible in the ocean?

why is the bible so comically large?

why is this a situation being handled by the police?

why only one police officer to rescue(?) the comically large waterlogged bible?

she's the only cop left after the woke mob killed all the other cops.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

you are right lpzie

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty buddykins. but stfu!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

So I come out blastin

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

ty buddykins. but stfu!

:mad:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

thehandtruck posted:

i know this sounds like a joke but this thread has been loading really slow for me lately. i mean it is a joke but im not making it up. i thought it might have been the cspam background but its the only thread on the forums. browser btw, app is fine. most likely scenario is a) the thousands of posts ive reported over the course of the last couple days have clogged the forums' toilets or b) we're getting too close to the TRuth about Joesepf Robin Bidden and the admins are trying to shut. us. down.

eidt: for clarifcation i do report every post i see just to keep everyones accounts logged and in proper working condition. if i do not liek a post or someone has made an attempt to make fun of me or disparage mine own posts i report it once for the usual posterity and then again. if it made me upset and i had close the window i report it a 3rd time. i do not reprot more than 3 times because my therapist says thats weird

Reported

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Spaced God posted:

where haev you been grandpa ive been a youngin for ages itt

even buddykins is older than me

He gets laid more than you too

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

ty buddykins. but stfu!

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Fuckt Tupp posted:

these new home depot halloween yard decorations are creepy af

she looks like she’s doing a gorilla marketing campaign for an upcoming horror movie

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Facebook is so weird right now. I only have it to see updates on my distant family but it’s now like 6 AI scams/ads for every post from someone I know

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lay off my mans, pfc. it's about quality, not quantity. automatic mile+ high club status every time. gold star member. frequent flyer.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He gets laid more than you too

get his rear end

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

colonelwest posted:

she looks like she’s doing a gorilla marketing campaign for an upcoming horror movie

She’s going on the expedition to find King Kong

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Good Citizen posted:

Facebook is so weird right now. I only have it to see updates on my distant family but it’s now like 6 AI scams/ads for every post from someone I know

The internet is dead or at least it’s being hollowed out by algorithms, bots and AI generated content all mediated by a small number of large platform holders. You can’t even get real search results from Google anymore, even if you give it a precise search string with Boolean operators, it just returns a sludge of barely related results based on what it’s algorithm thinks you want and what website owners have paid it the most.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEIZHlfjAT8

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

colonelwest posted:

she is

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

SIGN THE CARD!

https://twitter.com/dumbmailguy/status/1791881681089216917

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

happy birthday sir! MAGA!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the president should be sending a birthday card to his favorite constituent (ME!)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

If just half of the adults in the US with obesity start taking a new weight-loss drug, such as Wegovy, the collective retail price would total an estimated $411 billion per year, the analysis found. That's more than the $406 billion Americans spent in 2022 on all prescription drugs combined.

While the bulk of the spending on weight-loss drugs will occur in the commercial market—which could easily lead to spikes in health insurance premiums—taxpayer-funded Medicare and Medicaid programs will also see an extraordinary financial burden. In the scenario that half of adults with obesity go on the drug, the cost to those federal programs would total $166 billion per year, rivaling the programs' total 2022 drug costs of $175 billion.

In all, by 2031, total US spending on prescription drugs is poised to reach over $1 trillion per year due to weight-loss drugs. Without them, the baseline projected spending on all prescription drugs would be just under $600 billion.

Nationalize the prescription drug industry. Healthcare is a basic human right.

e:

In the US, the estimated net price (after rebates) of Wegovy is $809 per month. In Denmark, the price is $186 per month. A study by researchers at Yale estimated that drugs like Wegovy can be profitably manufactured for less than $5 per month.

If Novo Nordisk set its US prices for Wegovy to match the Danish price, spending to treat half of US adults with obesity would drop from $411 billion to $94.5 billion, a roughly $316.5 billion savings.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Bethamphetamine posted:

e:

In the US, the estimated net price (after rebates) of Wegovy is $809 per month. In Denmark, the price is $186 per month. A study by researchers at Yale estimated that drugs like Wegovy can be profitably manufactured for less than $5 per month.

If Novo Nordisk set its US prices for Wegovy to match the Danish price, spending to treat half of US adults with obesity would drop from $411 billion to $94.5 billion, a roughly $316.5 billion savings.

You really should cite your sources https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/05/outrageously-priced-weight-loss-drugs-could-bankrupt-us-health-care/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

e:

no we have to gouge low income people who cant afford healthy food by overcharging them for the drugs that fix the obesity problem that our government caused with corn syrup subsidies in the first place

its the american way :911: