Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

His name was Krypto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Posting to say I like dogs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

Posting to say I like dogs

Nobody posting about how they love cats. How curious.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

les enfants Terrific! posted:

personally I'm dog agnostic. I can live with a dog in my life, I can live without a dog in my life.

I'm also dog agnostic. I personally do not believe dog is real, but I don't think we can definitively rule out the possibility that there is a dog

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
all cats go to hell

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

R.L. Stine posted:

all cats go to hell

Good.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

R.L. Stine posted:

all cats go to hell

what about cats raised with dogs so that theyre more dog than cat?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

R.L. Stine posted:

all cats go to hell

I'll be in good company!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

We're all going to Hell Lads, except the dogs.

Fun fact: Heaven is actually exclusive just to dogs.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

redshirt posted:

We're all going to Hell Lads, except the dogs.

Fun fact: Heaven is actually exclusive just to dogs.

who picks up after the dogs though?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

it’s just constantly raining dogshit down in hell

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

who picks up after the dogs though?

god (dog backwards)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

dog heaven is a paradise for all dogs, even the shiteating ones

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

TrashMammal posted:

dog heaven is a paradise for all dogs, even the shiteating ones

That's good, the black one eats the brown ones poop

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Smugworth posted:

lol nature is so beautiful

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

LMAO

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Dogs rock

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

She waits there while he poops smelling the fresh turds and waiting for him to leave so she can gobble them up. She can't get enough

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

She waits there while he poops smelling the fresh turds and waiting for him to leave so she can gobble them up. She can't get enough

My lab only eats the turds of our little dog. It used to be only during the winter when they were frozen but now she’s got a taste for the sun baked ones. I try to keep the yard clean but I miss the little ones sometimes.

Also there’s rabbits that come in the yard during the night and she roots around for those little delicacies like a pig hunting truffles.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh god when we didn't have a fence she would go hog wild on a pile of deer crap

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol I still have nightmares about this giant high energy goof dog with that real slobber and a passion for eating her own poo poo.

Her running to greet me in joy with her mouth encrusted in orange poo poo slobber.....

I run away to avoid it which of course causes her to chase me, and now I've got this giant poo poo slobber dog chasing after me...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My boy, pictured, doesn’t eat poop thankfully but he loves rolling in dead stuff if the opportunity presents itself.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

interesting, all. i dont let my dog eat poo poo

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
I'm not a dog person at all and own three cats, but I still give treats to the dogs in my pharmacy's drive-thru.

I always feel bad for the dogs whose owner's refuse it, saying they'll make a mess. Like give it to them when they get home!

Had a beautiful, happy collie show up yesterday that was the bright spot in a rough day, so she got two treats :woof:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

cumpantry posted:

what happens to a turd deferred? does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? or fester like a sore—and then run? does it stink like rotten meat? or crust and sugar over—like a syrupy sweet?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dogs can have little a poop, as a treat

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

My boy, pictured, doesn’t eat poop thankfully but he loves rolling in dead stuff if the opportunity presents itself.

That's a good dog

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Such a good looking lad.

Reminds me of this dog I had for a summer/fall at the lake. We hiked the forest everyday for hours, and while she too never ate poo poo, she also had a fondness for dead things. This one time, it was like a dead bird AND a dead porcupine, in this puddle, and she's back down just going for it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This is my favorite picture of my two goobers. I have it framed and it gets displayed every Christmas.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Floppy ear crew

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Our other dog is old af and with her health issues I’m thinking her time on this side of the bridge is limited but she’s the sweetest dog I’ve ever known.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Smugworth posted:

Floppy ear crew

croppers get the collars

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Our other dog is old af and with her health issues I’m thinking her time on this side of the bridge is limited but she’s the sweetest dog I’ve ever known.

*A single crack opens in this stone cold heart

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

the holy poopacy posted:

I'm also dog agnostic. I personally do not believe dog is real, but I don't think we can definitively rule out the possibility that there is a dog

I have not seen conclusive proof for either the existence or non-existence of dogs and will hedge my bets accordingly

syntaxfunction posted:

I think what's really funny is most of the complaints people seem to have about dogs are actually about the dog's owners.

You don't dislike dogs, you hate people. Important distinction.

there are definitely dogs I hate, just far, far less than the number of dog owners I hate. many times they correlate.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

cumpantry posted:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

redshirt posted:

*A single crack opens in this stone cold heart....

Ftfy

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im shiddin in a festival toilet rn just readin all these pwned dog people

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

Im shiddin in a festival toilet rn just readin all these pwned dog people

How much fun would it be to have a fun loving dog by your side

Hope the music isn't too loud for their widdle eats

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
have a client with an untrained, reactive malinois who thinks its funny and cute when the dog lunges at people. that dog is going to eat someone, one day and i only hope it won't be me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
on the other hand definitely seen a lot of dogs that i would take in a heartbeat if anything happened that i pet all day so maybe the world isnt so bad after all