Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Spergin Morlock posted:

congrats to donald trump on his reelection, even if he's literally in jail when it happens

It's going to be really funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i really would like to see Joe go down in American history, if anyone cares about that in the future, as the shittiest president ever who lost an election to a guy who is a convicted criminal. it's never happened before. how exciting!

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

uber_stoat posted:

i really would like to see Joe go down in American history, if anyone cares about that in the future, as the shittiest president ever who lost an election to a guy who is a convicted criminal. it's never happened before. how exciting!

It's those darn Bernie bros!!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

Where's American history

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Nichael posted:

the greatest thing biden ever did was vote for the iraq war, enable beau's cancer, and spare us another senator biden

Delaware is still plenty demented enough to vote in another senator Biden from the remaining crop of them

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Inspector Hound posted:

Where's American history

It's mostly stored in a series of native American mass graves

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008
only Biden I would vote for is commander Biden. at least he knows how to treat cops.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Slavery ended in Delaware seventy‐six years before Joe Biden was born.

Joe Biden is now eighty‐one years old.

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Joe Biden is a racist senile pos

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

RoboBoogie posted:

only Biden I would vote for is commander Biden. at least he knows how to treat cops.

Major was biting cops before it was cool.

He also fractured Joe’s foot in November of 2020.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Platystemon posted:

Major was biting cops before it was cool.

He also fractured Joe’s foot in November of 2020.

good boy!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Spergin Morlock posted:

congrats to donald trump on his reelection, even if he's literally in jail when it happens

those movie scenes where the Mafia don has a fully-decorated cell and is still running the whole empire from inside.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

those movie scenes where the Mafia don has a fully-decorated cell and is still running the whole empire from inside.

the oval cell. the situation cell. prison 1

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

A true political prisoner.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

The questions American voters must grapple with are quite peculiar. Where exactly ARE Biden and Trump on the Hitler scale? Where are they between 0.0 Hitlers and 10.0 Hitlers? Is Biden more Hitler than Trump?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

The questions American voters must grapple with are quite peculiar. Where exactly ARE Biden and Trump on the Hitler scale? Where are they between 0.0 Hitlers and 10.0 Hitlers? Is Biden more Hitler than Trump?

they each broke the hitler scale, causing the value to overflow back to zero

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Joe Biden’s approval rating would go up if he announced that he had a worm in his brain.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if biden had a worm in his brain that would imply his brain is solid enough for a worm to survive in.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I keep thinking about the only difference between Biden and Trump, in their own words, is that Trump would have peaceful demonstrators shot, and Biden would have peaceful demonstrators shot, but only in the leg.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if biden had a worm in his brain that would imply his brain is solid enough for a worm to survive in.

there are a wide variety of marine worms

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

joe biden is desperately trying to lose the election, and we must stop him

Waddle Bourgeoidee
Apr 2, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lipstick Apathy
https://x.com/POTUS/status/1788575316761362889

Look at his gleeful loving smirk, reveling over the uproar about 40 dead imaginary babies.

Meanwhile, Naomi Biden probably just rolled over in her fun-sized, dust-ridden tomb.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

street doc
Feb 20, 2019

I love how incompetent KJP is. She’s also in charge of the awful Twitter account. They can’t risk firing her, and she actually thinks she’s good at her job.

Waddle Bourgeoidee
Apr 2, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lipstick Apathy

street doc posted:

I love how incompetent KJP is. She’s also in charge of the awful Twitter account. They can’t risk firing her, and she actually thinks she’s good at her job.

I firmly believe the account's approval ratings would likely skyrocket if they just bought the rights to products such as the one shown below and licensed it as official merchandise.

May even help them win over the hearts of voters with hate boners (and, of course, regular boners, too) for Mr. President in the upcoming election.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Waddle Bourgeoidee posted:

Look at his gleeful loving smirk, reveling over the uproar about 40 dead imaginary babies.

Meanwhile, Naomi Biden probably just rolled over in her fun-sized, dust-ridden tomb.

Where's my $600

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Speaking of "keeping promises", this was posted in another thread:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1773483981452759494

Waddle Bourgeoidee
Apr 2, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lipstick Apathy

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Speaking of "keeping promises", this was posted in another thread:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1773483981452759494

This and the 3rd stimulus check seem to reinforce the idea that keeping promises is, in fact, not Biden's strong suit (nor is telling the truth, it seems). The only significant promise he committed to was pulling out of Afghanistan, which made the U.S. the laughing stock among the Taliban and the world in general for a week.

Oh, never change, Sleepy Joe.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

something trump initiated and the taliban helped buchanan joe complete

Waddle Bourgeoidee
Apr 2, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lipstick Apathy

HallelujahLee posted:

something trump initiated and the taliban helped buchanan joe complete

doesn't change the fact it was one of his main talking points in the 2020 debates and something he completed under his presidency

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

doesn't change the fact it was one of his main talking points in the 2020 debates and something he completed under his presidency

did he also mention the part about sanctioning the country causing nationwide famine and stealing its money reserves

Waddle Bourgeoidee
Apr 2, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lipstick Apathy

HallelujahLee posted:

did he also mention the part about sanctioning the country causing nationwide famine and stealing its money reserves

which is an approach that every U.S. politician was expected to apply since 9/11

Waddle Bourgeoidee has issued a correction as of 03:32 on May 10, 2024

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

goes further back than 2001

anyways if you want to give actual credit that goes to the taliban for retaking the entire country

Waddle Bourgeoidee
Apr 2, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lipstick Apathy

HallelujahLee posted:

goes further back than 2001

anyways if you want to give actual credit that goes to the taliban for retaking the entire country

1. American troops that would be responsible for wreaking havoc in the country would not enter the Afghan domain until the War on Terror.

2. The Taliban could have never retaken the country unless the deployed troops left, which was catalyzed under Biden's reign.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

if they gave obama a peace prize then trump and biden should get one

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shageletic posted:

I keep thinking about the only difference between Biden and Trump, in their own words, is that Trump would have peaceful demonstrators shot, and Biden would have peaceful demonstrators shot, but only in the leg.

oh so you want them shot in the brain or heart? wow entitled cis male much?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

2. The Taliban could have never retaken the country unless the deployed troops left, which was catalyzed under Biden's reign.

yeah they left because they lost the war op

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bedpan posted:

if they gave obama a peace prize then trump and biden should get one

why stop there? give them all EGOTs

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

burger troops are invincible as seen by evidence of the us losing war after war

Waddle Bourgeoidee
Apr 2, 2024
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Lipstick Apathy

HallelujahLee posted:

yeah they left because they lost the war op

They lost because America realized that remaining in Afghanistan would be too costly in terms of life and resources, so if they decided to continue fighting despite these expenses, the conflict would still be ongoing.

Just like Vietnam, this was a war we could never permanently win since the U.S. would lose whenever it pulled out, which would have to occur eventually. In that sense, we "won" by killing Osama bin Laden and many other Al-Qaeda operatives, which (coupled with the refusal to hand over bin Laden) was the entire reason America invaded in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

afghanistan offered to hand over bin laden