Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Seattle?
gently caress them
gently caress 'em
View Results

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Volkerball posted:

Somebody recommend me a movie that's entertaining to wash the taste out of my mouth from 3 hours where the only entertainment was almost blocked field goals.

Seven Samurai
Fellowship of the Ring
Aliens (2.5 hrs)

Oh hell http://www.listal.com/list/3-hour-fillms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Seriously, go Dallas/Green Bay next week.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Volkerball posted:

add in flo from progressive. kill one, marry one, gently caress one. go. definitely would kill flo

I would take a handbeezy/ba-jay-jay/whatever you would call it from the drawn on the hand Flo puppet.

And then when I blow my load, I'd be like "Nailed it!".

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

FIRST TIME posted:

I would take a handbeezy/ba-jay-jay/whatever you would call it from the drawn on the hand Flo puppet.

Close and goldmine.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Ribsauce posted:

All game Kam Chancellor was the best player on the field and we were saying it where I was watching even before the pick 6. He killed us
Agreed. My buddy and I were saying the same before the pick-6

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

FIRST TIME posted:

Hell, Same

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Fireworks going off around Seattle... :hawksin:

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

effectual posted:

Fireworks going off around Seattle... :hawksin:

I high fived some gross drunk weirdos on the way out of town. They were hammered and almost fell into the street. Gotta wash my dang hands.

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
seahawks are good at football and mostly cool but I found it hard to root for last year's SB champs tonight, like, that's enough guys. Poor sad cam newton needed this. But whatever, now I kinda want Sherman in another superbowl so he keeps being a hilarious football troll.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Schwack posted:

I high fived some gross drunk weirdos on the way out of town. They were hammered and almost fell into the street. Gotta wash my dang hands.

Lick your hand. If you see the face of god within 5 minutes that drunk weirdo was from Portland.

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
portland is seattle before seattle became a thing but i donno if THAT kind of portlander would travel to Seattle for the NFL

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Half of this town seems to root for San Francisco on the principle of "gently caress Seattle" because Portland has a major inferiority complex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

whypick1 posted:

Half of this town seems to root for San Francisco on the principle of "gently caress Seattle" because Portland has a major inferiority complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38ANt_PDaw&t=67s

I've been to all three and really Seattle is the best of the trio.

San Diego is the spoiler.

Of course this is just for tourism, not sports.

• Locked thread