Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Doktor Avalanche posted:

can't wait to read d&d's election thread on election night, as the red wave comes in

2016 election night was magical and terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

A lot of Republicans in this so called leftist forum

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Nothing mattress

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

OceanCyclone posted:

I got this cut rate gif in a campaign email addressed to my mother

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

titty_baby_ posted:

They are 100% a scam. Why would I ever spend a bunch of money on an electric car when they're more expensive and have battery issues? I can get a used Toyota that will run another decade and all I have to do it refill the dinosaur juice.

Because you can tell yourself it's a solution to climate change even though it's not

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

A lot of Republicans in this so called leftist forum

spite as a political program is the most american thing there is.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

China is cheating by investing in their economy?

Is free healthcare and education also cheating?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

one of the most limp dick wet rear end comments a US president has ever made. easily career ending. let's see how it plays out.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

China is cheating by investing in their economy?

Is free healthcare and education also cheating?

Look into your heart

This consultation will be 175k$

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Joe bifen will loose the eleection

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

smoobles posted:

Joe bifen will loose the eleection

yup:

https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1790883058322669945

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

He's electable if you vote for him
"He is electable if enough Electoral College Voters vote for him", you mean. Hillary got 65 million votes against Trump's 63 million votes and lost with 227 EC to Trump's 304 EC.

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 08:52 on May 16, 2024

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I want to ask “how can the Democrats possibly run someone worse than Hillary or Joe in 2028?”, but there are a couple of easy answers to that. They could run Kamala, or they could go the way of the Whigs.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Platystemon posted:

I want to ask “how can the Democrats possibly run someone worse than Hillary or Joe in 2028?”, but there are a couple of easy answers to that. They could run Kamala, or they could go the way of the Whigs.

they could run biden again

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Toplowtech posted:

"He is electable if enough Electoral College Voters vote for him", you mean. Hillary got 65 million votes against Trump's 63 million votes and lost with 227 EC to Trump's 304 EC.

This is very disturbing if true...

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

holy shitballs, that's epic

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 hours!
My neighbors in Ohio are planning to write him in

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Make Me Gay, Pal

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Toplowtech posted:

He's electable if you...oh, give me a few minutes

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

they can convict him on this in NY while they'll never get a federal sedition charge to stick

I don't think they have much chance of winning this either unless they were suddenly hyper competent at screening their jury.

The main focus was probably to just keep Trump tied up in a courtroom for the whole election cycle instead of campaigning, but the problem there is that everybody knows who he is and whether they're voting for him or not already so who cares.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Make Me Gay, Pal

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i dont think this loser gets paid for this cringe nonsense

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Platystemon posted:

they could run the brain damaged ogre

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

they could run maria gloncentrationkamp-perez

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

if you're gonna make a list of actions biden is physically incapable of doing, go big. "joe biden flies on to stage, cures cancer for every american liberal with his martian mind rays, then tells a true story about his past in a concise and coherent manner."

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

is weed enough? to distract us from genocide?

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

like abortion, it could be a means of framing "if trump wins he's going to take this away"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
voting for a war to kill my prized son and making crack super illegal and constantly bailing out my Other son

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I'm surprised that Republicans by and large never jumped on the legal weed bandwagon after it was proven that it could be done in such a way to keep black people out of the industry and in jail.

I don't understand what they actually oppose about it anymore.

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Retromancer posted:

I'm surprised that Republicans by and large never jumped on the legal weed bandwagon after it was proven that it could be done in such a way to keep black people out of the industry and in jail.

Habit and spite, same as all the other stupid poo poo in america

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Retromancer posted:

the evangelicals and other jesus freaks don't like the devil's lettuce

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

This Kroger brand Eric Clapton looking motherfucker might be the most insufferable person on Twitter, and that includes Stancil.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

smoobles posted:

Cannabis prohibition has traditionally been used to quell social interest, it would be interesting to see it being used in reverse to the same effect

Loucks
May 21, 2007

I’m perfectly chill. Perfectly chill. The most innocuous comment set you off, not me. People are shockingly stupid, except for me. If that upsets you please shut the fuck up.

smoobles posted:

They aren’t even willing to legalize the stuff, just subject us to unending chatter about how they’re totally gonna put it on a slightly lower schedule any day now if the DEA consents and also as a bonus you still get locked up for having it because it’s still scheduled even if they do everything they keep teasing.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Retromancer posted:

the GOP is still socially conservative even as it secularizes, plenty of right-wing twitter heads ranting about how cities stink of weed smoke now and how potheads are degenerate, laughing at how decriminalization or legalization has failed in Oregon and other places, and so on

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Weed makes you chill and think about things, which makes it haram

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Abner Assington posted:

This Kroger brand Eric Clapton looking motherfucker might be the most insufferable person on Twitter, and that includes Stancil.

I swear it's joss whedon incognito

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/potus/status/1791152464617431389?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

he looks so loving old god drat

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Joe Biden bicycles into the debate hall, falls off the bike flat on his face, and then the camera lingers on his motionless body while a microphone feeds back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Still illegal lmfao gently caress this dumbass old mummy and the democrats