Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Innings going to last so long that we’re going to end up seeing a squash match on TNT tonight baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Braves aren't gonna stop sucking and the Cardinals aren't gonna stop pouncing on it. Unless they decided to just cut away from this slaughter for Dodgers/Nats, Dynamite will definitely be on TruTV.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

So it’s just more sensible to put TruTV on at 8, yeah?

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Just tune to TruTV and youll be fine https://twitter.com/aewrestling/status/1182056555090468865?s=21

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
13-Nil lmao this is like watching Suplex City Brock vs Cena

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Isn't having pro wrestling on TruTV false advertising

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Baseball (especially playoff ones) ain't under Fox NFL rules, to my knowledge they can't cut to another game just because Mercy

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I'm literally giving them money to watch on the app.

It's so good to look forward to wrestling again.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Midnightghoul posted:

Wrestling is real. People are fake

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol I don’t think they’ll have an problem just cutting away from the Braves game at this point

This is either the best or the worst username/post combination ever.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Well I guess I can count on not having the show DVR'd again because I doubt Sling will figure out how to record the show on another channel. Faaaaarrrrrrrttttttssssss.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ganso Bomb posted:

Well I guess I can count on not having the show DVR'd again because I doubt Sling will figure out how to record the show on another channel. Faaaaarrrrrrrttttttssssss.

I'm just setting the replay to record and maybe whatever's on TruTV at 8 if I can figure out what channel that is.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

finally it's the west coast's chance to shine!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Tweak posted:

finally it's the west coast's chance to shine!

West Coast Best Coast other coasts are cop callers

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
they have around an hour and 45 minutes to get in 4 and a half innings which is theoretically possible especially if Flaherty carries on pitching like this since the Cardinals aren't going to be wasting their bullpen unless they need to. I imagine that they'll get punted to Tru but they may well get back on TNT for the main event at least unless the As make a very unlikely comeback or the Cards get another few massive innings.

Now I say this the Cardinals give up a home run which isn't great.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Arena is pretty chill with forty minutes to the first dark matches. Set looks nice in person!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Midnightghoul posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Does TruTV still have the weird magician show?

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Midnightghoul posted:

It’s still tru to me damnit

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

i think it's just the impractical jokers channel

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Doesn't it have Adam Ruins Everything too?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

MJeff posted:

Doesn't it have Adam Ruins Everything too?
It does.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao Cards plunking dudes up 12, what a classy org.

I like that show.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

illcendiary posted:

It’s still tru to me damnit

that dude (i think it was that dude) was just in a promo video on the new nwa show

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Also At Home with Amy Sedaris and Jon Glaser Loves Gear

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

For some dumb reason (comcast) this season's Adam Ruins Everything in my DVR recordings has literally been episodes of impractical jokers instead >:(

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

Teddybear posted:

Arena is pretty chill with forty minutes to the first dark matches. Set looks nice in person!

How does the arena look crowd-wise?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Adaptabullshit posted:

How does the arena look crowd-wise?

Filling in. Maybe half full with dark matches starting in a few minutes. We’ll see how it fills in before 8.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Noice

https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/1182066094854426624

Cross another off the list.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Just sign them all before AEW gets them

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
This is going to be loving awful for ratings, and the last thing a new TV show needs is people tuning in the second week of your program's history and not seeing your show when it's supposed to be on. Good way to damage their buzz and any casual viewership they gained last week

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Crowd is quickly filling in. I'm 7 seats from the ramp on the announce side and I am loving hype for the violence to come tonight.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!

Low Desert Punk posted:

This is going to be loving awful for ratings, and the last thing a new TV show needs is people tuning in the second week of your program's history and not seeing your show when it's supposed to be on. Good way to damage their buzz and any casual viewership they gained last week

They’re already almost at the 7th inning stretch and they have 1 hour before they actually have to switch to TruTV.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

people tuning in to TNT at 8 will see Dynamite for at least 37 minutes if the Cardinals/Braves game does not end

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Low Desert Punk posted:

The game ended up being a blowout so I think we can stop the concern trolling

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1182076018825322502

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
They're starting at 8pm anyway so people tuning in will probably get a barrage of "WE MIGHT BE MOVING TO TRU TV IN HALF AN HOUR" messages if AEW aren't morons. The pre-emption will likely be short unless there's another big inning: they're currently in the middle of the 7th so it might well be a ten minute pre-emption to show the bottom of the ninth which might actually help the ratings if they get a load of people switching over to watch the end of the game which would probably be more likely if it was a close game and not like 13-1. Its not a disaster or anything - sports pre-emptions are things that happen when you're on big stations and considering that they're pre-empting right at 8:37 and not at the original time slot suggests that they're willing to give AEW as much of a chance as possible to avoid the thing.

Besides its a number I think that you can toss as anything representative really: even if there isn't a pre-emption the audience will be slightly split between TNT and Tru-TV now.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
Suddenly there’s an AEW Dark stream on their youtube channel

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

To be fair to Turner, they signed their current MLB rights contract in 2012, so it’s not like they had any clue they’d have a live wrestling show to pre-empt 7 years later.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i am the "tony bribed the losing team to throw the game so as to sabotage nxt" youtube videos that will go up tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is another misconception -- Dynamite isn't being bumped for the end of a 13-1 game, it'd be for the first pitch of Dodgers/Nationals. Cards/Braves will be on TBS the whole time.