Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I used to be really proud of my rapes and looked up to all the famous rapers, but now I realise that's kinda douchey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-B l a z e i n g-
May 11, 2010
if i was like 12 and had a neogaf account id probably love Uncharted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I used to be really proud of my rapes and looked up to all the famous rapers, but now I realise that's kinda douchey.

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress it, I'm gonna pull my pants down to my ankles and take a big poo poo.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Let the record show, that I've never thought rape was awesome... Unless your raping a clown lmfao.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9kAbFa78kA

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

From the thumbnail alone, LMFAO. This game is going to be unrivaled in it's stupidity.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

You would be stupid not to play it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Does this game have shields

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

Does this game have shields

i dont think so

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Swelter Discharge posted:

i dont think so

i must perfect my dodge

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ye must dodge left...ye must dodge right

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

My sheild will be a cone of bullets coming from my kickass blunderbuss.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
float like a butterfly sting like the penetrator

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

cant wait for dark souls 2

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress it, I'm gonna pull my pants down to my ankles and take a big poo poo.

Metal gear Solid is what I call my shits after drinking a bottle of immodium.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
devs said that there will be shields, but that using them for extended periods of time will result in your death.

whether this means there is a quick shield break mechanic, or that stamina consumption for shields is increased, or whether shields will no longer have the 100% damage block stat has not been disclosed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope shields just drain your health while you use them

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I hope shields just drain your health while you use them

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

hubris.height posted:

devs said that there will be shields, but that using them for extended periods of time will result in your death.

whether this means there is a quick shield break mechanic, or that stamina consumption for shields is increased, or whether shields will no longer have the 100% damage block stat has not been disclosed

kewl... i like to 1h heavy weap and use a shield somtimes.. even tho heavy weap has 70% dmg reduction anwyay... but whatever..

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
holdinging like a 50kg weapon in one hand with a shield looks kool

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yeah deffo, but even cooler is wielding a 2h and not wearing super heavy armor or shields like some kind of ninja from berserk

i am kinda excited to play some bloodbourne next mounth

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I hope theres a rusty old havel set somewhere and its the only actual armor in the game and it gives your character toxic but nigh invulnerability to physical damage.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

I hope theres a rusty old havel set somewhere and its the only actual armor in the game and it gives your character toxic but nigh invulnerability to physical damage.

i hope theres no stupid references to dark souls at all personally

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

same here

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

there's guaranteed to be a moonlight sword

from's been making the same game for 20 years and calling it different things. no lazy references is not going to happen

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

I'm fine with a sword of moonlight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

moonlight sword and variations of it is in every FROM game ever though. even the giant robot games

other blatant dark souls references would be really stupid but you know they're going to be in there

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait 2 shoot gothic baddies

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6RJD_PD_CE

some good music

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

the ps4 is a man's console and the wii u is for babies who cant beat real video games

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

The music in the Souls games is pretty underrated, the fact that you usually only hear music during boss fights really adds to those moments. the snippets of the soundtrack we've heard from the trailers is godlike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

shut up please.

• Locked thread