Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Anyone want to try and get a goon room going tomorrow, maybe around 8PM Central time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
Can be in

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

WHAT the heck man no Kampfer??

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
God and Master are out. They’re both 500s, and while I’m still wrapping my brain around the Master, the God Gundam is loving savage. There is no point in a fight when you are not punching the enemy in the face... except when you’re kicking them in the face instead.

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

Darth Walrus posted:

God and Master are out. They’re both 500s, and while I’m still wrapping my brain around the Master, the God Gundam is loving savage. There is no point in a fight when you are not punching the enemy in the face... except when you’re kicking them in the face instead.

They probably held off on adding them because of this conversation:

Designer 1: "Gundam Versus is going to be the fastest-pace Gundam Vs. game ever, right?"
Designer 2: "Uh-huh."
Designer 1: "Well then, what's stopping God Gundam from being able to rush up and punch everybody in the face all the time?"
Designer 2: "..."
Designer 2: "...Master Gundam?"

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

So what's the deal with Virtue? You still can't buy it (at least in Europe) and it wasn't a pre-order bonus right?

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
I still like the Freedom Gundam

Demicol posted:

So what's the deal with Virtue? You still can't buy it (at least in Europe) and it wasn't a pre-order bonus right?

I think you can get the pre order exclusive stuff from the bandai namco website. Atleast thats what I did in november.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Edit: Whoops Double Posted

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Actually checked and it is on the US PSN Store, but not on Europe. Great.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/GundamVersus/status/956816377863532544

Goddamn, Pixie.

That's a lot of boost for a 300 cost.

Hawke
May 1, 2008

Demicol posted:

Actually checked and it is on the US PSN Store, but not on Europe. Great.

I'm in the UK and I had to go through Bandai's weird rewards program on their website to get it, got a code for all the pre-order bonuses too.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
This may still work:

Darth Walrus posted:

Anyone with a (free) Bandai Namco account can get the pre-order suits, the Lupus and Virtue, for free here until the end of the year. The Lupus in particular is a tricky but powerful beast.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

what

ACES CURE PLANES fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Feb 10, 2018

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is that a Vita game I have a Vita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

http://g-versus.ggame.jp/info/?p=454

Looks like a balance pass, Crossbone X1/X3 strikers nerfed, Banshee Striker Nerfed, GP03 nerfs, and a bunch of others.

I'd say I know someone who's gonna be real upset at this but thankfully he's mainly a Mk2 player now.

• Locked thread