Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Wax Dynasty posted:

I kinda like this one, despite the subject matter, but here's a tattoo for a REAL hero:

What, he didn't want a copy of the man's sweet tribal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Cross post from the Idiots on Social Media thread.

I bet he certainly does miss brain.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

hyperhazard posted:

What, he didn't want a copy of the man's sweet tribal?

You don't love it? I love it; he got it at Ross.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Who needs friends... or a job...or a life?

Nauticus
Dec 25, 2010

Long may yer big jib draw

Say Nothing posted:

I feel like he'd get along well with the guy with the "Racist" face tattoo from earlier in this thread.

That's at least one friend

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:00 on Apr 2, 2014

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Inspector Zenigata posted:

That tattoo on the side of his head above his ear gave me the impression that he had a very peculiarly-shaped head. On further inspection, his face is really asymmetrical, and if you cover the left half of the photo with your thumb he looks like a sad meathead teenager, and if you cover the right he looks like a hardened criminal.

His face is a sad "("

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011
Clearly he's always crying and wanted to show that with a tattoo... or he killed two people or whatever that tattoo means.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Say Nothing posted:

Nothing bangs won't fix.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Krispy Kareem posted:

Nothing bangs won't fix.

Yeah. He can create bangs by brushing the hair from the back of his head forward! When it grows out.

In case that's not actually as funny of a mental image as I think it is, here's a crappy tattoo.

And on the same person:
:nws:http://imgur.com/VO1I9Gl

I have no clue what the thing on his penis is supposed to be. But there's a penis tattooed on his leg, too!

Bored has a new favorite as of 08:31 on Nov 28, 2013

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Bored posted:

I have no clue what the thing on his penis is supposed to be.

Looks like an acorn to me. It matches his other tattoo.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

Bored posted:

Yeah. He can create bangs by brushing the hair from the back of his head forward! When it grows out.

In case that's not actually as funny of a mental image as I think it is, here's a crappy tattoo.

And on the same person:
:nws:http://imgur.com/VO1I9Gl

I have no clue what the thing on his penis is supposed to be. But there's a penis tattooed on his leg, too! I guess it could be a "her" with these terrible tattoos.

That's an acorn. On his nads.

Goddammit, I hate you.

ninja edit: it's the squirrel from Ice Age, and he's trying to get the acorn, which is --again-- on the dude's nads.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Ah. Thank you. It just looked like a big infection to me.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now

Say Nothing posted:

gently caress You

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Constipated posted:

gently caress You

Pallas_Cat
May 2, 2009

Absolute Unit
I just saw this gem on my tumblr dash this morning. I had no idea tattooing hearts over your nipples was a thing. Also, that is indeed a Sailor Moon tattoo right next to her crotch (I actually like the show as a nostalgia trip, but I don't know about getting a tattoo from it - especially with that kind of placement).

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/JzQQR1S.jpg :nws:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Dahlia posted:

I just saw this gem on my tumblr dash this morning. I had no idea tattooing hearts over your nipples was a thing. Also, that is indeed a Sailor Moon tattoo right next to her crotch (I actually like the show as a nostalgia trip, but I don't know about getting a tattoo from it - especially with that kind of placement).

I clicked that link expecting terrible things. I was pleasantly surprised.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Dahlia posted:

This is amazing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing posted:

I'll quote myself for this next one.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

TINA TURNER posted:

About conquering depression:

When I quickly glanced at this one on my phone, I first thought it was on her left butt-cheek. It gave the tat a whole different meaning!

Christopher Robin
Apr 28, 2013

"Darling, you'll be 9kay"

This is apparently this girl's first tattoo and I hope her next one is a coverup

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Christopher Robin posted:

"Darling, you'll be 9kay"

This is apparently this girl's first tattoo and I hope her next one is a coverup

That's a cursive "O", unless they're supposed to be known as the Baltimore 9's

Still doesn't stop the lines on it being absolutely terrible though.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Lowercase O's do not look like that in cursive, and anyway none of the other letters (aside from the first) is capitalized. Besides, that is some really lovely calligraphy.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Aerdan posted:

Lowercase O's do not look like that in cursive, and anyway none of the other letters (aside from the first) is capitalized. Besides, that is some really lovely calligraphy.

There's more than one or two fonts in the world.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

IUG posted:

There's more than one or two fonts in the world.

Despite that, almost every cursive style closes the O's or has the loop at the top overlap it. The top loop never should cut through the middle of the letter.

The font they used in the tattoo isn't even cursive to begin with. The K in okay is capitalized, nothing connects properly and the y's don't even match. It isn't cursive - it's someone printing and then trying to add loops and flourishes on afterwards. Even preschoolers are taught better handwriting than this.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Horrible Smutbeast posted:

Despite that, almost every cursive style closes the O's or has the loop at the top overlap it. The top loop never should cut through the middle of the letter.

The font they used in the tattoo isn't even cursive to begin with. The K in okay is capitalized, nothing connects properly and the y's don't even match. It isn't cursive - it's someone printing and then trying to add loops and flourishes on afterwards. Even preschoolers are taught better handwriting than this.

It's a dumb choice and lovely tattooing, but it's very clearly an "O". Especially given that the "O" in "you'll" is done in the same way. Lots of people mix cursive and print in their writing, often with non standard cursive lettering, and will continue to until the menace of cursive is finally eradicated from society.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Dahlia posted:

I'm surprised to find I don't hate it (the nipple thing). A bit cutesy, but nothing terrible.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I'm surprised to find I don't hate it (the nipple thing). A bit cutesy, but nothing terrible.

Yeah. I was pretty impressed with how well they matched the nipple color, or else that the lady sat there for that long getting her nipple tattooed to match the heart. That would be such a pain for the tattoo artist if the latter were the case, I would think.

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011

Gyges posted:

It's a dumb choice and lovely tattooing, but it's very clearly an "O". Especially given that the "O" in "you'll" is done in the same way. Lots of people mix cursive and print in their writing, often with non standard cursive lettering, and will continue to until the menace of cursive is finally eradicated from society.

Upper and lower case letters aren't written the same way in cursive writing though. It's not even a good block handwriting script/font, it's literally just someone printing out some letters and attaching them. I mean, christ, they tried to draw on the extra thick lines you'd get from doing a copperplate/old fashioned style cursive script on their printed letters after the fact. And that the letters aren't outlined, they just connect and stop midstroke for no reason.

It's ugly, lovely, and if you want a cursive style tattoo you could at least half rear end it by printing a font out and tracing it.

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I've seen quite a few nipple tattoos and when the colours are matched up right I think they look good. Radeo on SG has stars and they look really cute :)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
That watermark is appropriate.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Her face looks like a Louis Wain painting.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

ReidRansom posted:

Her face looks like a Louis Wain painting.
That's an insult to Louis Wain.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It looks more like she passed out at a party and her friends drew all over her with sharpie markers.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

That watermark is appropriate.

I don't want to believe this is real. I really don't. It's not as bad as a lot of the stuff in this thread, but for some reason it makes me really sad to think it might be real.

Say Nothing posted:

It looks more like she passed out at a party and her friends drew all over her with sharpie markers.

I'm hoping that only a few of the messy tattoos are real and what you described is what happened to most of her face. It looks like a piece of the moko (that's what the chin tattoo is called, right?) is bolder than the rest of the black squiggles.

Edit: I can't find the origin of that picture beyond "stupid humans", but here are some others that came up as "visually similar":

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this one is a picture of a lady/bug using a tiny toilet on a branch.

:nws:for boobies, maybe
http://imgur.com/qQbTkAH
ArielA mermaid, as drawn by a 13 year old who loves manga.

This guy is really in to monogamy, but he spelled Elise wrong.

I immediately decided that this is Nicolas Cage when I scrolled past it. I have no clue why.

:nws: for Butt-erfly:nws:
http://imgur.com/b1e6fRV

Bored has a new favorite as of 05:48 on Nov 30, 2013

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Bored posted:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this one is a picture of a lady/bug using a tiny toilet on a branch.

Oh man, I must have issues, because I totally saw this as a woman's lower back, and her jaw was sideboob. The hair was really messing with me for a second.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

See, I thought this was going to be a picture of butterfly showing their butt.

I was very, very much incorrect.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

TINA TURNER posted:

About conquering depression:

This is from a Slipknot song by the way. Actually two Slipknot songs.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
PETA's website has a section of animal rights-themed tattoos. Some of them are cute, some of them are meh, and some of them are...this.

VEC
I LIIE

That cow in the background :allears:

And my favorite:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

hyperhazard posted:

PETA's website has a section of animal rights-themed tattoos. Some of them are cute, some of them are meh, and some of them are...this.

VEC
I LIIE

How could someone honestly think that looks like a 4? I get staying with the thready lines theme but thicken the drat things up or actually connect that to the rest of the number or something.

• Locked thread