Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
R-Truth being hilariously afraid of cats and then turning around to dispense sage relationship advice should totally be part of his on-screen character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

R-Truth was amazing, should be part of the cast.

I especially love the admission by both TJ and Cesaro at different points that the two of them talk on the phone for hours a day.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I don't know why it annoys me so much whenever Eva goes up to someone and tells them that they should be tag team partners.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Bella Twins are great. The fact that Amanda got a longer deal than Sara is pretty funny too.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

As soon as Eva and Mandy made their pact (the identical pact Eva had with Summer, mind you) I was wondering which one would betray the other to gain the favor of the group. Mandy didn't even last the episode.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Definitely spoke too soon. R-Truth is the best.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I liked that when R-Truth was all "TJ gets to spend every day with his best friend" that Nattie got this slightly confused look on her face as she wondered "When does he see Claudio"

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Eagerly awaiting the spin-off show that is just an hour of the many hours per day that TJ and Cesaro talk on the phone.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

I liked that when R-Truth was all "TJ gets to spend every day with his best friend" that Nattie got this slightly confused look on her face as she wondered "When does he see Claudio"
Haha! Yes!

I'd never heard that Mandy girl talk before so I wasn't expecting that voice. Also nice to see that they found somebody maybe even more wooden and unconvincing than Eva Marie. Hopefully she gets better and more interesting but so far looks like she's just Eva Marie mark 2.

R-Truth and his weird phobias, this show has the most bizarrely layered kayfabe.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Chewy Bitems posted:

R-Truth and his weird phobias, this show has the most bizarrely layered kayfabe.

I love every callback to Nattie's broken nose

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

"We have a lot of intellectually disabled people that come to our shows" - Nikki Bella

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

That episode sucked. Need more R-Truth in it.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Eltoasto posted:

"We have a lot of intellectually disabled people that come to our shows" - Nikki Bella
Yay new thread title! Or sub forum title too.

Nice that Brie was so inspired by "Maria Striver".

Rosa comes across so well now that they're not pushing her as being nuts as a storyline.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
This season of Total Divas owns so far. Tyson Kidd is the best dude in the WWE

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

triplexpac posted:

This season of Total Divas owns so far. Tyson Kidd is the best dude in the WWE

Ahem, Cesaro's RIGHT THERE

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Rand McNally posted:

Ahem, Cesaro's RIGHT THERE

Tyson being able to put up with Nattie's craziness and remain awesome gives him the edge

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Each episode has one little easter egg it seems, displaying the TJ-Cesaro friendship. Like last week you had the offhand comment by Cesaro that he had seen the TJ action figure before Nattie did.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

That kid totally copped a feel on Natalya.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
John Cena has the kind of money now to custom order 55 suits.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

John Cena has the kind of money now to custom order 55 suits.
Hopefully one of them fit him better than his usual Andre the Giant hand me downs.

Episode highlights this week :

Lish mooooode!

"Bryan's miracle doctor" reference a day after he retired, beautiful.

Good to see finally see everyone's favourite total diva, big Sheamy.

"a moment she will share with her kids... Well... Not her kids, my kids." gently caress sake Brie

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Chewy Bitems posted:

Hopefully one of them fit him better than his usual Andre the Giant hand me downs.

Episode highlights this week :

Lish mooooode!

"Bryan's miracle doctor" reference a day after he retired, beautiful.

Good to see finally see everyone's favourite total diva, big Sheamy.

"a moment she will share with her kids... Well... Not her kids, my kids." gently caress sake Brie

Well they are twins, DNA won't be able to tell either.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

TJ and Nattie arguing abut who should take the other's last name was truly riveting television.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
The best parts of this show continue to be anything with Bryan in it.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
This series has been particularly dull. Bellas take turns having minor breakdowns about their futures, Alicia Fox makes a bad life choice, Paige gets drunk and/or puts her foot in it.

Bring back Summer Rae.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
So Daniel Bryan nicknames Brie his 'butterfly' and 'koala'. Brie going after triple H's record for most nicknames in wrestling.

That look ahead this season looks fun, can't wait for more if DB moralising and making Brie feel like poo poo about something, this time drinking.

I appreciate the 'Nattie's husband' chants weren't that common but did they have to show Tyson Kidd fighting the bunny.

And yeah this season hasn't been too great at all but there's been hardly any Eva Marie and her stupid family so roll on boredom.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Chewy Bitems posted:

So Daniel Bryan nicknames Brie his 'butterfly' and 'koala'. Brie going after triple H's record for most nicknames in wrestling.

That look ahead this season looks fun, can't wait for more if DB moralising and making Brie feel like poo poo about something, this time drinking.

I appreciate the 'Nattie's husband' chants weren't that common but did they have to show Tyson Kidd fighting the bunny.

And yeah this season hasn't been too great at all but there's been hardly any Eva Marie and her stupid family so roll on boredom.

Daniel Bryan has Chlamydia?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Paige's mom really is a female Bricktop.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

Rosa botched a prank

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Paige and Saraya doing suplexes on trampolines is a better match than the Diva clusterfuck tag match at 'Mania will be.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/kaossm/status/710094420272615425

Padje
Sep 10, 2003

I don't much care for the attitude of filthy money-lenders
I loved the editing in the Paige break up episode to let you know she's with Tough Enough Josh now.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Padje posted:

I loved the editing in the Paige break up episode to let you know she's with Tough Enough Josh now.
Are they? It definitely seemed edited to suggest that anyway.

Thoughts on this week's episode:

Contouring and more contouring and embalming

Not a good sign that Mandy's annoying douchbag brothers are popping up already. Her boring family better not be the new boring Eva Marie family.

More references to John Cena's love of the booze.

Haha D'awww Rosa's reaction when her boring boyfriend says why he was in Vegas (which seems like bullshit too but hopefully not)

Nikki's ma is always taking Cena's side.

Cena seemed well suspicious when he was annoyed at Nikki, he turned his phone off as soon as she could've seen the screen. Probably angrily tweeting motivational shite.

This show is great. I'm like the only person still watching it but I don't care.

Ooh Ambrose next week. Should be awkward.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Chewy Bitems posted:

Are they? It definitely seemed edited to suggest that anyway.

Which is doubly weird because Tough Enough and Breaking Ground both really harped on about how Josh is this great family man and how his wife and daughter were being uprooted so he could become a wrestler.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Rosa is definately winning me over this season her pregnant antics and reaction to her boyfriends bullshit story has made her pretty likable

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
You're all sex criminals

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Padje posted:

I thought he was just helping her move because he's a big strong guy, didn't really get the sense they were involved or anything.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Dean showing up at Bryan and Brie's organic dinner party in Sedona, with a bongo drum gift, was very awkward.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

I'm far too entertained by Tyson being a dick to Nattie.

• Locked thread