Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

It's unclear but I assume they were captured by either Blackbeard or Akainu. We'll probably find out at some point and maybe rescue them given that identifiable members appeared in the flashback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

No Wave posted:

Is Bonney's crew dead?

All of the Straw Hats seem like they're mostly fine, why? :confused:

I mean, I guess Brook's dead, but he's been that way for a bit.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Dead serious about sailing the Grand Line!!!

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I would feel bad if Bonney's crew was all dead so I hope they're not

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Cool dudes don't die off panel in One Piece, so they're good as long as Bonny doesn't initiate a flashback.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

that mother flame fruit looks an awful lot like the gum gum fruit and its ascension particle effects

vega was working on making fake fruits, you don't suppose that's an artificial Gum Gum / Human Human Model Nika fruit do you

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I think all or most of the geography is artificial. The Grand Line and Red Line literally make an X to mark the spot.

more, everyone's starting to talk of invading or migrating to MG

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/SLOplays/status/1792258841494626800?t=l5O3u4GV35AAeAcwPNCPug&s=19

Lmao it's either a fighting game or a beatem up

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Rare canon footage of garp's parenting.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:lol: at the Coby assist

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

No Wave posted:

Rare canon footage of garp's parenting.
L O L

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Also it looks cool and seems like it controls like Streets of Rage so def in the beat-em-up category (as opposed to 'fighting game' which is clearly a different thing than a 'beat em up game') but so far its just 1v1 footage so uh, 1v1 SoR4? Sounds cool to my ears. Can't possibly be worse than DNF Duel!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

wish they'd make a console one piece game that looked like that instead of the weird dead-eyed playarts figure look with 4 canned expressions shared between the entire cast

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Arist posted:

I would feel bad if Bonney's crew was all dead so I hope they're not

I think there was just a line earlier in the arc where they're just, away for some reason? It was so off hand that I assume it was just Oda going "look I just want Bonney for this one" and then maybe keep them in their pocket to help with getting away

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

What is this I need it

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

RC Cola posted:

What is this I need it

A China exclusive mobile gacha game

TurkeyFried
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk:
Sorry to interrupt, just wanted to remind everyone that Yamato is good

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

nah

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

It's literally just The King of Fighters All Stars under a One Piece skin. I'm expecting it to be a Gacha game just like that was.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Potato Salad posted:

that mother flame fruit looks an awful lot like the gum gum fruit and its ascension particle effects

vega was working on making fake fruits, you don't suppose that's an artificial Gum Gum / Human Human Model Nika fruit do you

i think youre close, but off. why would it be luffys fruit when vegapunk had another god fruit sitting right there to take samples of and experiment on? the s-108 above it is the clue. s- precedes all the seraphim with lazy codenames alluding to them, hawk snake shark etc. what does 108 allude to? buddha. he cloned it off sengoku

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

TurkeyFried posted:

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Paper Lion posted:

i think youre close, but off. why would it be luffys fruit when vegapunk had another god fruit sitting right there to take samples of and experiment on? the s-108 above it is the clue. s- precedes all the seraphim with lazy codenames alluding to them, hawk snake shark etc. what does 108 allude to? buddha. he cloned it off sengoku

This makes sense

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

TurkeyFried posted:

nah

'cause i don't need to be reminded and never forget

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Somebody at the donut shop has a downright evil sense of humor.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TurkeyFried posted:

I loved that shot in the old closing so much, he looks so loving cool.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

katakuri got his revenge

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

TurkeyFried posted:

yeah

lmfao

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

It'd be better if the attacks were donut holes or cakepops

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

rrarhr

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Happy "trickle of chapter spoilers begin" day to all who celebrate.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Yeah it would not surprise me at all if Super Luffy being a cartoon man was an idea on the horizon from super early on.

i remember in one of the old threads, when Luffy went gear 3 at enis lobby, a lot of people talked about that's not how physics works wrt air in the bones to increase the mass. i think lucci mentions it too. someone should check the old threads.

although, chopper in skypiea also did this, changing forms mid air to slow down or something. so it wasn't so far fetched to assume oda just messed up rather than had a plan.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Lpzie posted:

i remember in one of the old threads, when Luffy went gear 3 at enis lobby, a lot of people talked about that's not how physics works wrt air in the bones to increase the mass. i think lucci mentions it too. someone should check the old threads.

although, chopper in skypiea also did this, changing forms mid air to slow down or something. so it wasn't so far fetched to assume oda just messed up rather than had a plan.

Doflamingo also tossed out something like “oy, rubber doesn’t work like that” if I remember

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Idk it just seems off to cite every stretch of credulity as evidence of nika. Strings don't attach to clouds either.

No Wave fucked around with this message at 19:50 on May 21, 2024

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Katakuri said something about it too iirc when Luffy used snake man

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

TheKingofSprings posted:

Doflamingo also tossed out something like “oy, rubber doesn’t work like that” if I remember
Yeah Dofly has a split second to try and understand what the gently caress Snake Man is and he, correctly, deduces that the physics doesn't make sense and rubber just doesn't work like that. He gets hit in the face mid-thought and switches focus to just accepting whats happening and dealing with it.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
:worship: no break next week

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bisse posted:

Yeah Dofly has a split second to try and understand what the gently caress Snake Man is and he, correctly, deduces that the physics doesn't make sense and rubber just doesn't work like that. He gets hit in the face mid-thought and switches focus to just accepting whats happening and dealing with it.

iirc doflamingo says “hes using the elastic force to fly” regarding bounceman so doflamingo is actually really stupid and thinks that is how rubber works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

He has rhe properties of both rubber and gum