Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A cat this regal can't be left at the bottom of a page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

quest accepted

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

that’s George

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
the true gorgeous george

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

My Spirit Otter posted:

the true gorgeous george

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

George has reached Pyramid Shape.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

My Spirit Otter posted:

the true gorgeous george

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I love Bonbon

Belleh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnW_7AIRABw

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

My Spirit Otter posted:

i always wanted a cat as a kid, but my old man(a huge piece of poo poo) used to say the only good cat is a dead cat, so ive always been a dog person, but i'd been wanting a cat for a couple years now, and man, i shouldve gotten a cat a decade ago when i got Maggie, but im also glad i didnt because Gus fuckin rules

Growing up we had dogs and cats but I aways favored the dogs, but around 18 or 19 years ago my girlfriend at the time REALLY wanted to get a cat. I said sure why not and the cat we got from the rescue (Pachinko) after a few months of living with us turned into MY cat. I don't know what it was but she was just the absolute loving best and Pachinko and I became super best buddies. She was my first pet as an adult and actually she came into my life at the perfect time. She unfortunately was only with us for almost 3 years before she got cancer and passed. I still miss her to this day.

Gus is going to be a super best buddy, first cats, especially when you are old enough to vibe with them as an adult, are super important pets.

RIP Pachinko, you meant a lot to me and I still miss you.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
i betcha george is on Teddy tier of softness
does georg e go MAH

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I bet George has a kitten squeak

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Gunshow Poophole posted:

i betcha george is on Teddy tier of softness
does georg e go MAH

I bet if you are petting George you have to watch what you are doing because if you don't look, you can't tell if you are petting soft soft fur or just some random cloud.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Growing up we had dogs and cats but I aways favored the dogs, but around 18 or 19 years ago my girlfriend at the time REALLY wanted to get a cat. I said sure why not and the cat we got from the rescue (Pachinko) after a few months of living with us turned into MY cat. I don't know what it was but she was just the absolute loving best and Pachinko and I became super best buddies. She was my first pet as an adult and actually she came into my life at the perfect time. She unfortunately was only with us for almost 3 years before she got cancer and passed. I still miss her to this day.

Gus is going to be a super best buddy, first cats, especially when you are old enough to vibe with them as an adult, are super important pets.

RIP Pachinko, you meant a lot to me and I still miss you.

rip Pachinko.

i have to say, ive been very fortunate with my animals so far. both of my dogs came into my life at the exact right moment.

i was incredibly lucky with Gus. i saw his ad on kijiji and instantly fell in love. i messaged them and didnt get a response, so i sent a message the next day saying i guess hes taken. they responded that someone was going to pick him up, but if they didnt hear from them, id get a text. sure enough the next morning i get a text at 9 am saying the person isnt responding anymore and asking if i was still interested. i had Gus in my arms 15 minutes later.

heres Gus showing off his new hawaiian collar and definitely NOT napping

My Spirit Otter fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 18, 2024

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

My Spirit Otter posted:

rip Pachinko.

i have to say, ive been very fortunate with my animals so far. both of my dogs came into my life at the exact right moment.

i was incredibly lucky with Gus. i saw his ad on kijiji and instantly fell in love. i messaged them and didnt get a response, so i sent a message the next day saying i guess hes taken. they responded that someone was going to pick him up, but if they didnt hear from them, id get a text. sure enough the next morning i get a text at 9 am saying the person isnt responding anymore and asking if i was still interested. i had Gus in my arms 15 minutes later.

:unsmith:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

My Spirit Otter posted:

rip Pachinko.

heres Gus showing off his new hawaiian collar and definitely NOT napping

cat distribution system does it again

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

George is extremely soft yes. he is a pleasure to pet. he talks a lot but he mostly mrrrs and meows

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

oh yeah and when he had the heartworm he would cough loudly and heavily like an old man. it sounded like my 68 year old father was coughing

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

im dying

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

stay safe, viking cat

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

sound on
https://i.imgur.com/eaMEp0q.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

MRRHHHFFFF*bonk*

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:catstare:

:kimchi:

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

sharing

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

felgs posted:

sharing

:kimchi: sweet baby

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Met my friends weird cat today, her name is Fern.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Kovu's day (and probably month) has been made.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
what's the rent like for a place that spacious?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Lanky Coconut Tree posted:

Kovu's day (and probably month) has been made.

"put your hand in the box"

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

My first adult cat was a stepcat, and I lost her in the divorce, as it were. So I'm not sure if that counts. Definitely can confirm my own cat was the best in the whole world.

It was new years eve and I was at home taking pictures of my cat, and that was perfectly ok.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Gus made muffins on me for the first time today :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmHN2INp90w

My Spirit Otter fucked around with this message at 18:26 on May 19, 2024

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Get Gus used to the brush now because I foresee a lot of lioncuts in your future.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

the lady at the pet store gabe me the same advice and i have been. he loves it.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

My Spirit Otter posted:

the lady at the pet store gabe me the same advice and i have been. he loves it.

also start playing with his feet and toes a lot to get him ready for clipping his claws :getin:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

man, im ahead of the game. i massage his lil paws all the time.

he's a very tolerant cat. real laidback. matches my stoney vibes real good

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
You do not touch Plasma's paws
https://i.imgur.io/vrny1hi.mp4

Plasma touches your paws

Din's helping get the pins out

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
how come plasma is guarding a 1-2-3 block?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

big grumpin

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Sagebrush posted:

how come plasma is guarding a 1-2-3 block?

It's weighing down the custom cutting tool her butler made to alleviate his carpal tunnel syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Mid morning cat roundup