Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Still have the following left:

Madoka/Sayaka
Madoka/Homura
Sayaka/Mami
Homura/Kyoko
Homura/Mami
Kyoko/Mami

Get cracking thread, we can ship all the Madokas in one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

homura/mami is the best ty

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

cheetah7071 posted:

Homura/Mami
I feel like any art of those two that isn't related to bondage in some way is doing it wrong.

Annoying watermark, but still cute.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
I still believe Madoka & Sayaka make the cutest couple.

I.... probably overdid it with the pictures.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

On a different note, this video is relevant again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Kyte posted:

I still believe Madoka & Sayaka make the cutest couple.

I.... probably overdid it with the pictures.

This is all good and sweet!

Also,

AhhhhhHHH!! :kimchi:

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
You didn't need to quote the entire picdump dude.

On the topic of Mami/Sayaka most of it is too lewd to post for some reason but there's a few here and there.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Kyte posted:

On the topic of Mami/Sayaka most of it is too lewd to post for some reason but there's a few here and there.

I did because they are good and I want them in my post :)

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
The picspam will be good evidence in the eventual crimes against humanity trial.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The implied relationships in Madoka are actually Class S relationships rather than what we would identify as being lesbian, with the possible exception of Homura's feelings for Madoka. It is of dire importance to keep this in mind when discussing the hypothetical relationships of these anime characters.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Ytlaya posted:

The implied relationships in Madoka are actually Class S relationships rather than what we would identify as being lesbian, with the possible exception of Homura's feelings for Madoka. It is of dire importance to keep this in mind when discussing the hypothetical relationships of these anime characters.

Class S was lesbian in nature, though. It was understood as not disruptive so long as it was confined to the school setting, but Class S literature was often erotic and "Class S" relationships conceived of as romantic or erotic by their participants. Thus, given that PMMM is about the refusal to collaborate with oppressive structures...

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

S class is a type of luxury car

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

epitasis posted:

S class is a type of luxury car

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Doesn't matter. They're cute and look cute together.

Cute is justice.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Welcome to my ignore list fuckers

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Sakurazuka posted:

Welcome to my ignore list fuckers

I dunno what is more sad. That you use the ignore list function or feel the need to tell people you are going to use it.

It's a joke, isn't it?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Kyte posted:

Torinone is a good artist.

Torinone is also an incredibly lewd artist.

Have some "Sayaka and Homura ditch Madoka to hang out together": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I5LOO7BR0I

Also, if Mami and Homura's wardrobes merged together

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

Because I read a slideshow from an LGBT panel and feel smug for getting it.

Class S is one of the original yuri plot lines and archetypes in manga/anime. Typically it involves a younger feminine schoolgirl (the candy) and an older more masculine (at least in behavior, the rose) upperclassmen.

Usually these ended tragically due to some kind of dumb homophobic moral panic that Japan still hasn't shaken completely.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

madoka's mom/madoka's dad

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

a cartoon duck posted:

madoka's mom/madoka's dad

This could easily be impossible

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Mordaedil posted:

I dunno what is more sad. That you use the ignore list function or feel the need to tell people you are going to use it.

It's a joke, isn't it?

I'm ignoring you right now

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

jiffypop45 posted:

Class S is one of the original yuri plot lines and archetypes in manga/anime. Typically it involves a younger feminine schoolgirl (the candy) and an older more masculine (at least in behavior, the rose) upperclassmen.

Usually these ended tragically due to some kind of dumb homophobic moral panic that Japan still hasn't shaken completely.

pisssssssssssssssssssssss

Motto fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Dec 22, 2015

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

jiffypop45 posted:

lol yeah the 'gays can't have a happy ending' thing that was totally unique to Japan and not in every gay piece of fiction ever until like the mid 80's.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

lol yeah the 'gays can't have a happy ending' thing that was totally unique to Japan and not in every gay piece of fiction ever until like the mid 80's.

Class S was partially inspired by western fiction, even.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Apparently gay moral panic is completely unique to Japan nowadays too.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
:yikes: Well.

That's it! That's all of them! After a full day of having Madoka on the brain I feel like watching the movies :) - Whatever this 'new movie' ends up being, I really hope Homura uses her god powers to have the most, and the best, outfits

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
shipping fights are fail, by the way.

People like to see the characters happy, good on them for it. Fanon has no bearing on the events of the series so why would it make a person defensive. I know half of this is facetious but I just thought I'd put the disclaimer out there.

Lestaki
Nov 6, 2009
In the legendary documentary of the Japanese justice system 'Psycho Pass', Akane Tsunemori once said that 'Society doesn't always do what's right. That's exactly why we ourselves must live virtuous lives.' After considering the lofty wisdom of our saviour Gen Urobuchi, I have determined that the best thing I as a single individual can do to stop this tide of Sayahomu filth is to stand up and post Madohomu.

Space Flower posted:

shipping fights are fail, by the way.

People like to see the characters happy, good on them for it. Fanon has no bearing on the events of the series so why would it make a person defensive. I know half of this is facetious but I just thought I'd put the disclaimer out there.

But yes seriously love and peace and all that. Might put up some HomuKyo later.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

PerrineClostermann posted:

This could easily be impossible

madoka's mom/madoka's teacher

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

I wasn't implying that homosexual moral panic is exclusive to Japan (or was in the 80s, America had it's "gay cancer" but a lot of that was due to misinformation by the medical community).

However Japan somehow still lags behind a lot of the western world when it comes to LGBT rights.

QED Mami lost her head because she loved Madoka too much.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Mami lost her head because she was a weirdo, loner proto-cat lady* that managed to make a friend and everyone knows that never ends well. :v:

*(in disguise as a cool, pretty, big-boobed onee-san)

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

a cartoon duck posted:

madoka's mom/madoka's teacher

Too easy

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
College experimenting

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
Madoka's dad/Kamijou-kun

if this exists then I'll believe in it all. Wishes, and even magic.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cephas posted:

Madoka's dad/Kamijou-kun

if this exists then I'll believe in it all. Wishes, and even magic.

A quick scan....Tomohisa and Homura...Tomohisa as a girl....Tomohisa and Kamijou in the same picture...but no pairing images.

You did it. You broke miracles.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

PerrineClostermann posted:

A quick scan....Tomohisa and Homura...Tomohisa as a girl....Tomohisa and Kamijou in the same picture...but no pairing images.

You did it. You broke miracles.
To be fair, one of them is like mid-30s, and the other is middle-school age.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Blaziken386 posted:

I have seen that age difference, but not for that pairing.

It's the O.L. from episode 2. rofl.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Blaziken386 posted:

That didn't stop CLAMP

e: I've seen Madoka's little brother shipped with Christmas Cake Mami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I have decided that I approve of all kyouko ships, and now need pics of the harem end

• Locked thread