Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

☝️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to come clean, yall. It’s been about a week since I’ve supported the League devs because I’ve been supporting the Last Epoch devs. But I promise I’ll get back on that grind soon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Once I get a god drat day off… these devs are going to have their loving minds blown by how many skins and TFt tokens and such that I purchase.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Last Epoch I paid five dollars for something called a Woodland cloak which is a cloak that hangs off your body like a feet away from your neck floating in the air because probably the character model of the class I picked is too small. The devs will take care of it though. They work very hard.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting real mad at the lack of dev support for this game, they tirelessly worked their asses off for release and now everyone is complaining about a lack of updates. maybe if you all chip in a little more cash they'll finally be able to pool their limited resources together to get those patches out sooner

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

getting real mad at the lack of dev support for this game, they tirelessly worked their asses off for release and now everyone is complaining about a lack of updates. maybe if you all chip in a little more cash they'll finally be able to pool their limited resources together to get those patches out sooner

Do what you can. Just getting the word out is fine but we really need to have the devs backs on this. No cap.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Do what you can. Just getting the word out is fine but we really need to have the devs backs on this. No cap.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Stux posted:

☝️

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Long clicks rising. Engagements out the rear end. Gentlemen, I think it's time we break out the Dave Matthews collection.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ8RUwy7RQc

*shuffling back and forth like theres a log poking out my rear end* Uhp, thought my shirt came untucked there haha.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*shuffling back and forth like theres a log poking out my rear end* Uhp, thought my shirt came untucked there haha.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Long clicks rising. Engagements out the rear end. Gentlemen, I think it's time we break out the Dave Matthews collection.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Drafting a 4000 word Steam review that starts with Y'all,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you complain they still havent hit the stretch goals after 10 years. y'all are forgetting that we already have the game, the rest of this content is OPTIONAL. nice work to the devs on releasing a fully functional game, some of us appreciate the work you put in 👏👏

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

you complain they still havent hit the stretch goals after 10 years. y'all are forgetting that we already have the game, the rest of this content is OPTIONAL. nice work to the devs on releasing a fully functional game, some of us appreciate the work you put in 👏👏

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Buying skins is actually cheaper than going to a bar and getting drunk

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

>TFW the preorder bonus is 2 days of early access and you're working the whole time and can't play the game early but you prepurchase that rear end no hesitation.

In Training hosed around with this message at 20:37 on Jan 18, 2024

dafuq

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

sure you can buy it for 20 dollars years after release. you're not contributing to any of the devs' bonuses or evaluations, but that's not your responsibility chief. you do you!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

It may be 60 gigs for some reason and doesn't work at all but I'm happy giving the team my $30 bucks for the Battlefront collection. Who knows? Maybe my donation will be invested into stability and netcode patches :pray:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

We're going ♪viraaaaal

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Support the Dev Thanker

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Devs, *does a weird nod/bow combo* Hai!. How would one go about assuring my son is minmaxed into the biggest pussy he can possibly be by kindergarten.

Also, loved the disabled representation in your forced feminization hi-lo solitaire joint.

Boondie-san out.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Muted the replies. Sad how some folks still think being 14 kicks rear end.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Devs, *does a weird nod/bow combo* Hai!. How would one go about assuring my son is minmaxed into the biggest pussy he can possibly be by kindergarten.

Also, loved the disabled representation in your forced feminization hi-lo solitaire joint.

Boondie-san out.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Boondie-san out.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Muted the replies. Sad how some folks still think being 14 kicks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018