Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Looks like the Colts and TIts got lucky and got the better side of rest advantage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Jags also have zero back to back home games

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Edward Mass posted:

Mathematically, it was the only way for the Netflix games to work given the quick turnaround time.

mathematical proof netflix can eat my rear end is welcome tbh

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

BiggerBoat posted:

Jags also have zero back to back home games

Not true, they have two London games in a row!

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Mega64 posted:

Lmao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Mega64 posted:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Crossposting this here because :swoon:
https://x.com/NFL/status/1792981850975285512

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

big cj

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
fun pass in a camp setting. please dont' try to be mahomes in games

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

My local Jags station was talking about this the last two days

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-top-25-players-under-25-2024-nfl-season-sauce-gardner-cj-stroud

Look at this bullshit. Trevor Lawrence is rated the third best player under 25 years of age, ahead of CJ Stroud, Jamaar Chase, Kyle Hamilton, Aiden Hutchinson, Brock Purdy, Garrett Wilson, Amon St. Brown, Puka Nacua, Surtain Jr. and Bijon Robinson. Among others.

There's not a GM in the league right now that wouldn't trade Trevor for CJ right now. The gently caress out of here.

I'd list all 25 but formatting it is a hassle.

Sewell and Sauce or the only two ranked ahead of him lol.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Billy jeans dick is out there. Apparently it’s big. I haven’t seen it yet. Sorry

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
A qb has to show his team his penis before he becomes a great leader proud of levis for showing the fellas

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

receivers wont fight for contested passes unless they know the guy who threw it has a huge cock

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Big… William?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

lobster shirt posted:

receivers wont fight for contested passes unless they know the guy who threw it has a huge cock

Jaguars legend Nick Foles nods sagely

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

BiggerBoat posted:

My local Jags station was talking about this the last two days

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-ranking-top-25-players-under-25-2024-nfl-season-sauce-gardner-cj-stroud

Look at this bullshit. Trevor Lawrence is rated the third best player under 25 years of age, ahead of CJ Stroud, Jamaar Chase, Kyle Hamilton, Aiden Hutchinson, Brock Purdy, Garrett Wilson, Amon St. Brown, Puka Nacua, Surtain Jr. and Bijon Robinson. Among others.

There's not a GM in the league right now that wouldn't trade Trevor for CJ right now. The gently caress out of here.

I'd list all 25 but formatting it is a hassle.

Sewell and Sauce or the only two ranked ahead of him lol.
The sort of advanced metrics PFF uses, and the really in-depth tape nerds like Nate Tice, both love Trevor, particularly for his deep-ball accuracy and low sack rate compared to pressure volume

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Guillaume Gigante

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Wrong thread!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Willy Jeans

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

JT Jag posted:

The sort of advanced metrics PFF uses, and the really in-depth tape nerds like Nate Tice, both love Trevor, particularly for his deep-ball accuracy and low sack rate compared to pressure volume

A lot of tapeheads I have listened to love Trevor, but hate the Jags offense.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

JT Jag posted:

What about his fumble rate, missed reads and sporadic accuracy?

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Trevor bust

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oberstwo posted:

Trevor bust

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Trevor unfortunately reminds me a little bit of Carson Wentz.

I still think he's gonna be a solid starting quarterback in the league, and the Jaguars haven't exactly put worldbeaters around him. But his generational label is completely false, and frankly that was 100% true in college too, he showed all the same inconsistencies there. The hype from when he was a teenager is just still lingering around like a nasty fart.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Don't put all your hopes on your hot-shot new QB will turn around your sad-sack team. Hell, they could turn your team around and tear an ACL in October, and then you're stuck with Tom Savage!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Edward Mass posted:

Don't put all your hopes on your hot-shot new QB will turn around your sad-sack team. Hell, they could turn your team around and tear an ACL in October, and then you're stuck with Tom Savage!

I'd argue it worked out in the long run.

Anyway I don't think I'm being delusional when I say Will Levis will win the Titans at least five Super Bowls.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
With a cock like that? Guaranteed

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

the world isn't ready for someone to cover the lombardi in mayo

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

will penis

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

no the penis guy is in atlanta

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Big Willy

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

BiggerBoat posted:

What about his fumble rate, missed reads and sporadic accuracy?
Even with all that, he was sixth in passer rating in the NFL when the Jaguars were 8-3

Then everything fell apart when his body did

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

This is without the fumble stats

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
God. Look. I love saying Trevor bust and All but trying to imply that he’s worse than loving Daniel dimebag is a bridge too far. He’s had one terrible season, one good season, and one below average season in that order. Daniel jones has had one good season where the entire offense was designed to box him in and keep him from being a fumble machine dipshit and three heaps of poo poo

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
He’s bad and people in the media overrate him, the deal he’s gonna get eventually is absolutely gonna be an overpay. But he’s not Daniel jones lead anchor bad.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

BiggerBoat posted:

This is without the fumble stats
Trevor Lawrence, last 33 games: 757/1148 (65.9%) for 8129 yards (7 YPA), 46 TD, (.04 per attempt) and 22 INT (.02 per attempt), sacked 62 times

Daniel Jones, last 33 games: 657/993 (66.1%) for 6542 yards (6.6) YOA), 27 TD, (.027 per attempt) and 18 INT (.019 per attempt), sacked 96 times

This cuts out Trevor's rookie year and Daniel Jones' first two seasons, which is a marked improvement for both of them.

Daniel Jones is a remarkably less efficient passer, less capable of driving the ball downfield, and less capable of getting his team into the endzone. He has a worst touchdown to interception ratio. Perhaps most jarringly, he's been sacked 34 more times than Trevor Lawrence in 150 less pass attempts. Sacks are largely a quarterback stat--- the Jaguar offensive line certainly haven't been worldbeaters in Trevor's tenure, but he gets out of tons of pressures and manages to make something happen with it. That means the offense just clicks better, is less prone to abruptly stall out, and gets into enemy territory far more consistently. This trait is also sometimes a problem, as Trevor's fumble rate is largely due to him wanting to make something happen, but it is an advantage far more frequently.

Anyway, that's my response, time for 5 different people go "lmao, trevor bust" because I effortposted