Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHLWDfpMfL0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
#samwatch2k14

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I liked Sam Hyde when he was funny

Ergo, I have never liked Sam Hyde

BOOM

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

dang i was hoping this had something to do with my rival

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Mar 7, 2014

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
sure is a relief to know hes squatting 280 in sets of five

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
this 'person' confirmed to be mersault hornys gf

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
All the "weird twitter" ppl are insanely gay

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
So MDE is working on a brony dating sim and 4chin's response is a loving goldmine lmfao

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2110528317/dark-skyes-an-epic-brony-dating-sim

http://boards.4chan.org/mlp/res/16801528

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Mar 17, 2014

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

hahahaha

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
MDE is my favorite thing on the internet.

Sometimes I have no idea if Hyde is an anti-social douchebag or if he is making fun of anti-social douchebags.

As an anti-social douchebag who loves mocking other anti-social douchebags, either way, it's hilarious to me.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
That Brony dating simulator is hilarious. Chet. It's so obviously MDE.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
tom green presents adult swim

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

God Of Paradise posted:

MDE is my favorite thing on the internet.

Sometimes I have no idea if Hyde is an anti-social douchebag or if he is making fun of anti-social douchebags.

As an anti-social douchebag who loves mocking other anti-social douchebags, either way, it's hilarious to me.

haha yeah as an anti-social douchebag myself you wouldn't believe the hosed up poo poo i find funny

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
maybe you guys picking on sam can give it a rest, hmm?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
youer parents cutoff your peenus and replaced it with a flower pot

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

quakster posted:

youer parents cutoff your peenus and replaced it with a flower pot

You seem really upset about a guy on the internet you never met. What did he do that upset you so much?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Tom Green owns.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I too haev opinions on internet dudes.

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

roboshit posted:

bump with a ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* brand new mde vid*~*~*~*~**~~~*~*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Sw6Ci-LBo

lol, really roboshit? some lines in that video sounded familiar and i remembered they were ones you used against me last time we locked horns a few days ago. you cant even defend your own self, you gotta steal sam hyde lines. lmao, i'm going to slam your whale mother really hard against the turnbuckle, the ultimately, my penis, for this transgression. roboshit.

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Robot Randy posted:

this 'person' confirmed to be mersault hornys gf

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Horror Queefs posted:

lol, really roboshit? some lines in that video sounded familiar and i remembered they were ones you used against me last time we locked horns a few days ago. you cant even defend your own self, you gotta steal sam hyde lines. lmao, i'm going to slam your whale mother really hard against the turnbuckle, the ultimately, my penis, for this transgression. roboshit.

sam hyde is actually ripping from me

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

roboshit posted:

sam hyde is actually ripping from me
im going to poo poo in your cowboyhat

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Horror Queefs posted:

im going to poo poo in your cowboyhat

the one thing you do not do to a texan is mess with his hat. *finishes lone star, smashes can* prepare to get buttfucked you human being

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

roboshit posted:

the one thing you do not do to a texan is mess with his hat. *finishes lone star, smashes can* prepare to get buttfucked you human being

and one thing you dont do to an alabamian is question his sexuality. *finishes 8 ball of meth, balls up the scorched foil and tosses it away* only two things come from texas, 3 olives and every other retarded texan that isn't him. i'll crush you and your clown hat into a jelly.

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I covet the talent these guys ooze.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

quote:

We've got this rear end in a top hat in our sights. After countless hours of research and documentation we have determined with 100% certainty that the Dark Skies kickstarter was indeed not serious and a scam. Now we take action. Pizza deliveries. Photoshops. Angry emails. Messages on brony message boards. You want hell? You've got it, Sam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-778IRU0Q8

This is the video that bronies are upset about lmfao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pym0DJ9VzxU

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
trolling bronys is the next gen of comedy

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

AllTheXsHaveWings posted:

My father walked in and caught me humping my bed while watching MLP (with my little brother in the room, back turned). I'm 37 years old. I'm banned from my family. Now you guys ARE my family. As long as I know you guys are still around, I will always be around. I am a strong and unique person

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1O6ONZtuYU

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Mar 18, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

I know right? It's so hard to take advantage of retarded people for laughs. It takes real talent.

The best part is he films half this poo poo not even fully dressed. He must literally sit around all day being sub-human in his tiny apartment.

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
i hope his game gets funded it looks good

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

i hope his game gets funded it looks good

if it was someone clever scamming them I'd be for it. This guy literally is like the D class version of Tom Green and Paulie Shore of the internet. I don't want anyone to win in this situation.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Meursault Horny posted:

He's going to use his one phone call to call 1995.

Meursault Horny posted:

The funny one who worked hard to tell good jokes for people to enjoy

lol i cant believe i missed this

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

circ dick soleil posted:

maybe you guys picking on sam can give it a rest, hmm?

Are you Sam Hyde? Be honest.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
4chan is trying to start a Kickstarter to send him to jail and they already called the FBI.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

circ dick soleil posted:

4chan is trying to start a Kickstarter to send him to jail and they already called the FBI.

link you fucktard

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

butplug accident posted:

link you fucktard

http://archive.heinessen.com/mlp/thread/16758743

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I don't know if this thread is ironic or not but I recently got into MDE/Sam Hyde and his poo poo is hilarious.

• Locked thread