Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde
I had a book about weird animals as a kid, so I already knew about star nosed moles.

And even around that age, I could tell Trap elements weren't useful. I think the only time I was hit by an element which could get trapped was a boss who spammed them. A Trap element wouldn't have really made a difference in that battle.

DeTosh fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jun 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
"Like a fortune cookie made of bologna" is one of the worst, most accurate description of the scrote cats.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Polsy posted:

Also I completely forgot trap elements existed, probably because they're ridiculously situational
Incredibly situationally useful, I think you mean.

Also that fairy from the water dragon island is one of the few characters with a portrait you don't recruit. We could have recruited her sister, but now she's dead thanks to you people who didn't want to save Kid :colbert:

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
The realization that I would have to use trap elements to get higher-level attack and summon elements is what made me quit playing the game when I was young.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Solitair posted:

The realization that I would have to use trap elements to get higher-level attack and summon elements is what made me quit playing the game when I was young.

Yeah but you don't really need them.

I hate this fortress. We're working on it.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Work still sucks. We're gonna do this thing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeTosh
Jan 14, 2010
Slippery Tilde

GrandmaParty posted:

Work still sucks. We're gonna do this thing though.

This is what goes through my head every time I get bogged down in the game. Well, it was "school" instead of "work", but still.