Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Amen

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
1 But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, Todd Howard came unto the tomb, bringing the spices which he had prepared.
2 And he found the stone rolled away from the tomb.
3 And he entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Kirkbride.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

1 But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, Todd Howard came unto the tomb, bringing the spices which he had prepared.

lmao because i love kirkbride scrolls hahaahah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Alright, now here you want to backwards long jump up the stairs to the praetorium of Pontius Pilate to skip straight to the crucifixion to save about 20 minutes

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

13 Now when Jesus heard this, he withdrew from there in a boat to a deserted place by himself. But when the crowds heard it, they followed him on foot from the towns.
14 When he went ashore, he saw a great crowd; and he had compassion for them and cured their sick.
15 When it was evening, the disciples came to him and said, “This is a deserted place, and the hour is now late; send the crowds away so that they may go into the villages and buy food for themselves.”
16 Jesus said to them, “They need not go away; you give them something to eat.”
17 They replied, “We have nothing here but two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.”

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

rear end-Kick (Silver Trophy): Using the donkey's jawbone weapon, kill 1000 Philistines in melee combat.

Okay so this one is a bit of a grind. I recommend getting a podcast or Twitch or something because you're gonna be on this stage for a WHILE. The jawbone weapon is okay, it typically takes like 3-4 hits to kill a Philistine. If you camp at the edge of the Rock of Etam, only one or two can get in, and you can stunlock them. It's not hard, it's just tedious.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Smirking_Serpent posted:

rear end-Kick (Silver Trophy): Using the donkey's jawbone weapon, kill 1000 Philistines in melee combat.

Okay so this one is a bit of a grind. I recommend getting a podcast or Twitch or something because you're gonna be on this stage for a WHILE. The jawbone weapon is okay, it typically takes like 3-4 hits to kill a Philistine. If you camp at the edge of the Rock of Etam, only one or two can get in, and you can stunlock them. It's not hard, it's just tedious.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DUKE NUKEM: It’s time to recite the Lord’s Prayer and chew bubblegum. And I’m all out of gum.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

I love the Bible, Jesus Christ, and Gaming., Hel;l, posting as well.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

insane anime posted:

I love the Bible, Jesus Christ, and Gaming., Hel;l, posting as well.

:hai:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

godmode_on

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Jesus Turned a Madkatz Controller into First Party

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

Lmao

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

can God create a mountain so distant He cannot climb it?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Blessed are the consoles with the wrong kind of RAM, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Blessed are the consoles with the wrong kind of RAM, for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

* “Yahya related to me from Malik:
from Ibn Shihab,
from Said ibn al-Musayyab,
from Abu Hurayra,
that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace,
said, "A strong Gamer is not the Gamer who curses his adversaries to the ground.
A strong Gamer is the Gamer who contains his slurs when he is angry.”

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

the original "Season Pass"

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jun 8, 2021

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

* “Yahya related to me from Malik:
from Ibn Shihab,
from Said ibn al-Musayyab,
from Abu Hurayra,
that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace,
said, "A strong Gamer is not the Gamer who curses his adversaries to the ground.
A strong Gamer is the Gamer who contains his slurs when he is angry.”

True

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

8 Suddenly, God’s angel stood among them and God’s glory blazed around them, and the angel said unto the shepherds, “Be not afraid."
9 And the eldest of the shepherds spoke, saying "I got 100% pure platinum on bayonetta non-stop ∞ climax, I'm not fuckin afraid. you look like a miniboss lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014