Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I never understood why Hitler was part of the Spiderman cast.

Multiverse. The answer is always multiverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Me neither. Didn't he die of syphilis in Bolivia before Peter Parker was born?

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
The sounds of a zillion typewriters echo throughout the newsroom. "Bring me pictures of Peter Parker!" Hitler screams as he bangs his fist on the oak desk. Spiderman obeys.

Cream-of-Plenty has a new favorite as of 03:51 on Jan 11, 2014

Malkamar
Mar 15, 2009
MY DEAD HUSBAND WAS FULL OF SHIT

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

BrigadierSensible posted:

Multiverse. The answer is always multiverse.

Crisis on Infinite Hitlers.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Crisis on Infinite Hitlers.

How else would all those Golden Age heroes have been able to sock him right in the jaw?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think it might be on the guy who lowered Owen from the rafters.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

I think it might be on the guy who lowered Owen from the rafters.

:drat:

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!
I used to joke, when I was a teenager, that I had a tattoo of Dumbo's face. I'd lay it out as a joke, telling people that the ears started "here" (my upper thighs) and let them finish the punchline in their heads.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/bYJQGfB.jpg :nws:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

particle409 posted:

I used to joke, when I was a teenager, that I had a tattoo of Dumbo's face. I'd lay it out as a joke, telling people that the ears started "here" (my upper thighs) and let them finish the punchline in their heads.

I don't have a picture of it, but I served with a guy who had that exact same tattoo you just described. The best part? His elephant had a pierced nose. Think about it.

Assoonasitits
Dec 11, 2007

I guess frogout is too polite to simply say "begone".

particle409 posted:

That guy is disturbingly hairless. Also, that looks more like Pinocchio is having trouble getting the whole thing in his mouth, which is awful and disturbing.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
"It isn't in his mouth though" is probably not something that should ever have to be said when discussing tattoo's of small boys and your dick.

Also, I cant even imagine how one asks a tattoo artist for this or how a tattoo artist agrees to do it for you.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Sham I Am posted:

"It isn't in his mouth though" is probably not something that should ever have to be said when discussing tattoo's of small boys and your dick.

Also, I cant even imagine how one asks a tattoo artist for this or how a tattoo artist agrees to do it for you.

I don't even understand why you'd want it in the first place. I guess it's funny, depending on what your definition of humour is, but it's not, you know, sexy. Maybe there is someone out there who would want to have sex with Pinocchio's nose, but it's not me.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I don't even understand why you'd want it in the first place. I guess it's funny, depending on what your definition of humour is, but it's not, you know, sexy. Maybe there is someone out there who would want to have sex with Pinocchio's nose, but it's not me.

I read this in Lisas voice, thanks.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Surely this one meme wont become tired and worn out, right?

VidaGrey
Mar 19, 2009

The more I see of men, the more I like dogs.

Should I feel weird that I've never really "gotten" that meme? It's just strange phrases usually around a shib inu. I don't understand it and I feel like I am missing something :???:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You should never feel bad about not getting a meme, ever. :shibewow:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah it's loving dumb. But then again it's a meme so it'll probably be bad.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
Huh. I guess it's a coin slot after all.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Did she ever get the reward for that? If so, how much?

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

I think it's the razor rash that transforms that from 'idiotic' to 'unutterably disgusting', somehow.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Upshot to this is that it was put in so lightly that most of it will fall out anyway.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Slim Killington posted:

Upshot to this is that it was put in so lightly that most of it will fall out anyway.

Pick the poo poo outta them scabs. Cos you know they'll just let it get dry and scabby as gently caress!

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Man I'm looking at it a second time and I can't get over how superficial that tattoo is. That guy either can't set a needle, or was terrified of hurting whoever his client was.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I just realised that thing on the right is a stack of poker chips...

AnnaBanana
Oct 15, 2007
2007 Noob. Sorry. :(

My mom's friend went with her daughter to get matching tramp stamps. How touching.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about
A Lady, indeed.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Did they go to Egypt? Or just to the Luxor in Las Vegas? Wait I think I know the answer.

It was the closest tattoo shop in a strip mall

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
I think it's a kobold or something? Featured on exactly the sort of greasy, skinny, pale, pony-tailed man you would expect.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Are these people ironically getting tattoos of things they know will be irrelevant in less than a month or are they misguided tattoos thinking that the magic will last forever. It doesn't make sense either way. :psyduck:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

I think it's a kobold or something? Featured on exactly the sort of greasy, skinny, pale, pony-tailed man you would expect.

It complements his bacne.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

RillAkBea posted:

Are these people ironically getting tattoos of things they know will be irrelevant in less than a month or are they misguided tattoos thinking that the magic will last forever. It doesn't make sense either way. :psyduck:

I so desperately want these to be all the same dude.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

Where's the other foot? :iiam:

Clandestine!
Jul 17, 2010

Of course Harlem Shake would be on the whitest legs I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

that shirt serves as a reminder to others

• Locked thread