Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Cavauro posted:

Greetings "NFC Best"! I was wondering who you thought the Cleveland Browns should select with the 74th overall draft pick! Let's go the Arizona Cardinals, the Los Angeles Rams, the San Francisco 49ers, and the Seattle Seahawks!

Are you having a stroke? Do you need medical assistance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Are you having a stroke? Do you need medical assistance?

I smell toast. I also smell butter and cinnamon. Now I am tasting toast, butter, and cinnamon. It is delicioasklnslknss

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

you should probably pick a running back

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Ty for your solidarity.

I would draft Cedric WR from Tennessee

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Is there any way you can use the 74th pick to get out of your the Browns' QB's contract? Cause if there is I would go with that.

Lifespan fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Apr 1, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's not my qb. please don't say stuff like that. just asking about the Cleveland Browns.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Cavauro posted:

it's not my qb. please don't say stuff like that. just asking about the Cleveland Browns.

Blessed be those who rush.

In the name of the dive, counter, and draw amen.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Cavauro posted:

Apologies, I have edited my post. I also agree that you should commit to the run.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks a ton mega man. i love your dance. you're true blue. the nfc west is currently winning

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1642353018979991553?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Edit:

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1642364646504947712?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Gonz fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Apr 2, 2023

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

hope you went to the ROH show last night kittle to see penta & fenix win the tag titles :colbert:

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Sometimes buying into being a goofball pays well.

These two are great at it, and I love it.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

10/10 smile. Exceptional.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Well there's my bullet point for Monday's team queue meeting.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I'm here to post about how it was a bad move Seattle let Neal walk away. Wait, the Cardinals did what? Never mind, no biggie.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Lifespan posted:

I'm here to post about how it was a bad move Seattle let Neal walk away. Wait, the Cardinals did what? Never mind, no biggie.

They could not afford him after signing Love

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
CW: Matt Florio, Kirk Cousins

https://twitter.com/NinersNation/status/1642965452396568577?s=20

:rolleyes:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Looking forward to Kyle Shanahan always falling a little bit short of winning a Super Bowl his entire career. He's never going to escape the curse of 28-3.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

gently caress no forever.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Nervous posted:

Looking forward to Kyle Shanahan always falling a little bit short of winning a Super Bowl his entire career. He's never going to escape the curse of 28-3.

I'm onboard for this.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Nervous posted:

I guess I’d be sort of annoyed to never win but if the Niners are just perpetual nfccg contenders for 20 years that would be cool too

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Really annoyed that keim is turning into the ryan mcdonough of the suns inside leaker. I guess he knows he's never getting a NFL job again.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

I guess I’d be sort of annoyed to never win but if the Niners are just perpetual nfccg contenders for 20 years that would be cool too

You say that but how will you really feel after watching Anthony Richardson drive the Seahawks down the field for the go ahead score for the eighth year in a row?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/1645612863472668676?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

"My job here is done"
"But Kyler Murray is still a mess. You didn't do anything."
"Didn't I?" *disappears*

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Nervous posted:

You say that but how will you really feel after watching Anthony Richardson drive the Seahawks down the field for the go ahead score for the eighth year in a row?

oh lol no i don't think i'm too concerned about that at all

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

hifi posted:

Really annoyed that keim is turning into the ryan mcdonough of the suns inside leaker. I guess he knows he's never getting a NFL job again.

I just wish the NFL would force the Bidwills to sell, but alas…

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1647011905788059648?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

He'd look in a niners uniform.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Mustached Demon posted:

you left out a word from this post!! you fucker!!!!!!!!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

indigi posted:

you left out a word from this post!! you fucker!!!!!!!!

How would he look?! You decide!!

I think the gold helmet would look good. That all black uniform too would own.

this is like the 5th time I've left out key words in posts this week, all due to toddler keeping my focus

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I hate my perpetually sinking ship of a team. Do the scandal and get forced to sell. Come on Bidwill you gently caress!!!

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Mustached Demon posted:

My best friend is a 49ers fan, so yeah, might as well.

carry on then posted:

I hate my perpetually sinking ship of a team. Do the scandal and get forced to sell. Come on Bidwill you gently caress!!!

Yeah, too bad the NFL won’t do anything about him.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

carry on then posted:

I’m rooting for your dreams to come true

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
All the cardinals need to be good is a new stadium, they're in a run down 2-decade old hovel

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Qwijib0 posted:

All the cardinals need to be good is a new stadium, they're in a run down 2-decade old hovel

Plus it's a little too close to downtown for the average Phoenician's taste, how about moving to a site along Loop 303?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

they should go back to sun devil stadium. no arizona pro team deserves its own facility

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Mr. Fix It posted:

they should go back to sun devil stadium. no arizona pro team deserves its own facility

Cardinals and Coyotes can co-share their arenas with ASU! Win win for everyone involved!!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Does Kliff pour grease on his face every time he leaves the house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

It's draft day, I cannot wait to read about all the NFC West First Round picks... wait