Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Case
Oct 7, 2003

Heeelp meee... prevent wildfires

A MIRACLE posted:

Ok, go ride up a state highway until you see a Vista Point sign, pull over and take a pic of your bike in front of the vista

It's only 5 minutes from my house but it's a vista on a state highway and there's a sign

Bonus picture of washing it the other day

Post a picture of your bike near something you ride past often that's kind of weird/cool/interesting if you actually think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

Dog Case posted:

Post a picture of your bike near something you ride past often that's kind of weird/cool/interesting if you actually think about it.

This is my local library, a building I ride by almost every day.

I did not realize for an embarrassingly long time how familiar the building looks.

Turns out the background design supervisor for the Simpsons grew up nearby, and based a lot of the buildings in the show off actual buildings. There's a few restaurants that actually exist IRL, and apparently the middle school is the basis for Springfield Elementary, but I don't really think the schools look that similar beyond the basic shape.

Post a photo of your bike near something seasonally appropriate. I'd say "Spring/Summer," but I know things are the opposite on the other side of the planet, so interpret that how you will.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Strife posted:

Post a photo of your bike near something seasonally appropriate. I'd say "Spring/Summer," but I know things are the opposite on the other side of the planet, so interpret that how you will.

Not sure if clouds of cicadas count as seasonal, but they are the reason I've been keeping my visor down this season.

If they do count, show us your bike near somewhere or something that looks like it's from a video game.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Professor Wayne posted:

Not sure if clouds of cicadas count as seasonal, but they are the reason I've been keeping my visor down this season.

If they do count, show us your bike near somewhere or something that looks like it's from a video game.

That bike looks like it's from a video game.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Arched bridges like this always make me think Shadow of the Colossus.

Post your bike someplace you'd hate to be stuck at overnight.