Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Al Borland posted:

I know right? It's so hard to take advantage of retarded people for laughs. It takes real talent.

I am above that on Something Awful dot com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
i cant imagine how intense it must be to play a deadly game of subterfuge and espionage with the fbi and the 4chan bronys but im sure sam can troll his way out of it

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

AllTheXsHaveWings posted:

i cant imagine how intense it must be to play a deadly game of subterfuge and espionage with the fbi and the 4chan bronys but im sure sam can troll his way out of it

ya

Crunk Magnet
Feb 19, 2004
Poop Soup
These bronies should really have stopped and ask themselves "do I really want to start a dialogue with the FBI?"

I am sure that the FBI has something set up to find out if people visiting their site have 'clopper's closet' as the referring url. I don't think that it is a stretch to consider that a top priority.

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Would you guys play this dating sim, if it's even real? I love MDE but I'd feel too weird and self conscious playing a dating sim with ponies, even if it's a joke.

Crunk Magnet
Feb 19, 2004
Poop Soup

Ausmund posted:

Would you guys play this dating sim, if it's even real? I love MDE but I'd feel too weird and self conscious playing a dating sim with ponies, even if it's a joke.

I would have to make sure to do it somewhere quiet where my room mates couldn't see. Good thing there is a public library pretty close to my house. :hf:

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

MDE is stupid poo poo but I feel like I'm supposed to like it a lot

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Ausmund posted:

i think the plan was to pull a star citizen so sam can pay rent

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

lol

lol

im going to update the first post with this

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Ausmund posted:

it's not getting made u idiot. jeeeeeesus.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

it's not getting made u idiot. jeeeeeesus.

it is actually.

[epic proof that dark skyes is real as poo poo]

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Mar 19, 2014

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Youtube posted:

This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

circ dick soleil posted:

it is actually.

[epic proof that dark skyes is real as poo poo]

lmao sam hyde is so good

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

roboshit posted:

lmao sam hyde is so good

did you really steal jokes from the pizza threats video and try to pass it off as your own you piece of poo poo

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

circ dick soleil posted:

did you really steal jokes from the pizza threats video and try to pass it off as your own you piece of poo poo

no

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

whatever it doesn't matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOWCzFYkmHs

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Sauska posted:

MDE is stupid poo poo but I feel like I'm supposed to like it a lot

no its u. u are the stupid poo poo ( I continued to write this because of how stupid you are and i wanted to make sure u understood this fact).

cya

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmfFDhcs1c
charls is the devil

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

worth it for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmfFDhcs1c&t=57s

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

For a minute I thought I could smell that car coming through the computere speakers... then I realized it was the smell of my own rear end (APRIL FOOLS)

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
MDE is the allegory of a common man (Nick Rochefort) stuck between the forces of good (Sam Hyde, Jesus) and the forces of evil (Charls Carroll, Lucifer). Everyone else plays the part of sinners and their demons.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
MDE is either loving hilarious or terrible poo poo depending on the video

It seems to be more terrible than good on the whole but I'd certainly appreciate it if they did more funny poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Charls is my favorite of the trio, he's frightening and intense for a small white man.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

circ dick soleil posted:

MDE is the allegory of a common man (Nick Rochefort) stuck between the forces of good (Sam Hyde, Jesus) and the forces of evil (Charls Carroll, Lucifer). Everyone else plays the part of sinners and their demons.

Sam = Chaotic Neutral
Nick = Lawful Evil
Charls: Chaotic Evil.

IMO.

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
which pokemon types would they be

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

AllTheXsHaveWings posted:

which pokemon types would they be

Probably the really cool kind I would want to hang out with

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQrSfQFq1U
spoiler everybody dies

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pUTkASTcpU

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
dark skyes kickstarter status: poned
looks like pony fuckers were sam hydes waterloo

Enid Coleslaw fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Apr 9, 2014

Ironed Idol
Nov 16, 2013

by XyloJW
so hey guys, is the sun gona red giant enough, or turn into a white dwarf, then brown, then a dark star

ThePriceJustWentUp
Dec 20, 2013
My favorite one is still the ho ho one followed by the brooklyn hipster trollings. Those at least show he has social skills and probably gets laid when he wants to.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Ausmund posted:

I'd watch a retsupurae of it.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCFt5o2hCs

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LXDpn_HTKM

drat.....poo poo...

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Recently the comments have been getting worse and worse... repeating lines from the videos, using the word "GOY" because it rhymes with BOY... you guys have to stop or we'll just have to turn comments off... this is bad, it's making us look bad, try to hold it together and not be an idiot for ten seconds next time you feel like typing something. Obviously not talking to you quality commenters out there, bringing the funny, 140 characters at a time. I'm talking about stuff like:

########################################­##########
############## ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ##############
###
###
### "I bet JEW did NAZI that coming, GOY"
###
### "poo poo aint racist. It'd be like me saying, "yo, u check out
### doze beats by dre? 'yo, those niggas are the realist my
### friend of the family human being. see, it's the same thing"
###
### "i hate gays"
###
### "obvious Jewish human being mind control is obvious. Goy/10,
### unsubbed"
###
###

Definitely don't want to sound unappreciative here... we break our balls every day for you guys & girls so don't take this the wrong way. Love when you comment, it really gets us going, lets us know you're rating and subscribing, love it so much.

But.. don't feel pressure to make your comment funnier than Rob Delanies funniest tweet... just please chill out with the crusty memes and linking to 10-year-old viral videos on our facebook. At the end of the day one of MDE's central themes is self-respect and sustainability--a push back against self-destructive DOTA2 nihilism--toasting epic bread and greentexting A. Wyatt Mann cartoons isn't making our job any easier. let us do the heavy lifting, and save the random bazoinky jokez for bathroom mirror time (when you're alone in the bathroom, don't take a video and share it, just keep it there and hone it til it's good)

Coming 'soon' also means "it is what it is"... which means not soon... But it will feel like soon when it happens. These sketches will get done, trust.

Need you

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

circ dick soleil posted:

Recently the comments have been getting worse and worse... repeating lines from the videos, using the word "GOY" because it rhymes with BOY... you guys have to stop or we'll just have to turn comments off... this is bad, it's making us look bad, try to hold it together and not be an idiot for ten seconds next time you feel like typing something. Obviously not talking to you quality commenters out there, bringing the funny, 140 characters at a time. I'm talking about stuff like:

###
###
### "I bet JEW did NAZI that coming, GOY"
###
### "poo poo aint racist. It'd be like me saying, "yo, u check out
### doze beats by dre? 'yo, those niggas are the realist my
### friend of the family human being. see, it's the same thing"
###
### "i hate gays"
###
### "obvious Jewish human being mind control is obvious. Goy/10,
### unsubbed"
###
###

Definitely don't want to sound unappreciative here... we break our balls every day for you guys & girls so don't take this the wrong way. Love when you comment, it really gets us going, lets us know you're rating and subscribing, love it so much.

But.. don't feel pressure to make your comment funnier than Rob Delanies funniest tweet... just please chill out with the crusty memes and linking to 10-year-old viral videos on our facebook. At the end of the day one of MDE's central themes is self-respect and sustainability--a push back against self-destructive DOTA2 nihilism--toasting epic bread and greentexting A. Wyatt Mann cartoons isn't making our job any easier. let us do the heavy lifting, and save the random bazoinky jokez for bathroom mirror time (when you're alone in the bathroom, don't take a video and share it, just keep it there and hone it til it's good)

Coming 'soon' also means "it is what it is"... which means not soon... But it will feel like soon when it happens. These sketches will get done, trust.

Need you

should be added to the rules thread imo.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

:vince:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpZxWbVjiCM

GeorgeToGo
Sep 2, 2011

:bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU