Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Bam, get clean and stay healthy so that Phoenix The Wolf can grow up and experience the joy of slap-fighting his dad on the toilet

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Apr 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Poohs Packin posted:

Bam would look dope af in a duster

i think bam has probably had some duster in him a few times in his life

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Gatto Grigio posted:

Bam, get clean and stay healthy so that Phoenix The Wolf can grow up and experience the joy of slap-fighting his dad on the toilet

I would unironically like to see this.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

I, Butthole posted:

MadTV and Howard Stern are super US-centric entertainment icons so don't be surprised people don't know Lange

It's like us Australians saying that Lee Lin Chin is a fashion icon and fffUCK YOU FOR NOT KNOWING THAT, IDIOT

I'd like to use that excuse but i'm american and madTV is a distant fond memory and while I listened to Howard Stern when he was on the air, the way he was so transparent with self promotion and career building made me intentionally discount the apparent importance of anyone on the show. Except for Mr.Methane, that guy was the real deal still dropping albums to this day.

I still think being a mess of a funnyman doesn't put you in the same camp as someone whose whole brand is partying and doing drugs. I guess if you all say you'd share your coke with Artie Lang then it's personal opinion and I believe you.

But me:
Sober Cheech Martin is a bigger party legend than dead John Belushi

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Hold the goddamn phone.

You think Cheech Marin is sober? :laugh:

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
did he make it out of glasgow?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Another Bill posted:

Hold the goddamn phone.

You think Cheech Marin is sober? :laugh:

they said cheech martin different guy

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Cheech Martin cleaned up his act but he used to be a loving nut.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Don Johnson set him straight.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I would like to congratulate Bam on behalf of the somethingawful forums for his beautiful wedding and his vows were a masterclass of articulation and eloquence, i thought the "a" cup small tits comment about his bride was provocative and heartfelt

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.reddit.com/r/LetsTalkBam/s/vqogEQu14A

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Someone got a transcript or a tl;dr? That Reddit video won’t load for me.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Lt. Cock posted:

Bam barely talked about his wife in his vows except her looks and most notably her “a cup tits”

It’s exactly what you’d expect from Bam.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lt. Cock posted:

it's exactly what you would expect

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

TheBizzness posted:

Bam barely talked about his wife in his vows except her looks and most notably her “a cup tits”

And, per the comments underneath it, she's fully repulsed by him when they're kissing after exchanging what I'm to assume were his vows. It's the face of someone who's being forced to warmly greet and embrace someone that they desperately don't want to be in physical contact with.

Lt. Cock posted:

From 1:17 onwards in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhHV6UxC8Q8

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

TheBizzness posted:

lol

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Classic wedding vows, heard em a hundred times back when I worked catering.

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Is it me or Bam's face is slowly mutating like Tetsuo at the end of Akira?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

ShiroTheSniper posted:

Is it me or Bam's face is slowly mutating like Tetsuo at the end of Akira?

he's just turning into a worse version of Phil

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Jesus that hurts to watch

If you could Freaky Friday swap Bam with any other person on the planet who would it be?

I like the idea of swapping him and Tony Hawk

Lt. Cock fucked around with this message at 23:45 on May 29, 2024

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
No sign of Phoenix the Wolf.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
lets hope the exchange of vows goes better than the exchange of genetics

Khanstant posted:

Classic wedding vows, heard em a hundred times back when I worked catering.

"You may now hit the bride"

rio
Mar 20, 2008

She looks like she would rather be anywhere but next to him getting married, and I can’t say I can blame her after than trainwreck of a speech.

I wonder if he wrote the vows down in his secret language.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
I wonder what gifts the bride and groom requested. I assume the wedding list just read “Crack” and “More crack”.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'm no posho but i'm quite sure it's pretty trashy to talk about your wifes a-cup tits in your wedding speech

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

How are you gonna breastfeed me step-mom, you ain't got no tits?!

-Phoenix, WHO IS SIX

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Marrying a girl with two ii’s at the end of her first name is always wise.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i'm no posho but i'm quite sure it's pretty trashy to talk about your wifes a-cup tits in your wedding speech

I haven't listened to it yet, but I can see her being received that it was that and not saying something like drowning in her pussy meat or something.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

It's a really classy speech

rio
Mar 20, 2008

He said she made him stop drinking but I’m thinking that doesn’t include copious amounts of drugs. Unless his brain is just fried now even sober.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

rio posted:

He said she made him stop drinking but I’m thinking that doesn’t include copious amounts of drugs. Unless his brain is just fried now even sober.

his brain and liver look like his face

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
bam is millenial royalty
like kanye or elon

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Carlos Lantana posted:

bam is millenial royalty
like kanye or elon

sorry Bam is an Xer

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

So are Ye and the Boer, maybe they meant that Bam is royally to millennials?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

MrQwerty posted:

sorry Bam is an Xer

He's ten days younger than me, we are firmly in Xennial territory. We're basically best friends.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
their relevance is millenial
nobody over 50 gives a poo poo

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

neato burrito posted:

He's ten days younger than me, we are firmly in Xennial territory. We're basically best friends.

Sorry bud, you’re a Gen Xer :(

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

neato burrito posted:

If you're born in the 70s you're gen-x.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
so who is?
its a headscratcher