Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Pullman is the most :effort: town, off campus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Magnetic North posted:

I don't get how you can still work up the gumption to be mad after the first half. I mean, maybe if they recovered the onside kick, and then something went awry, I can see it. But SEA was a very long way from even tying that game.

No, but you, Seahawks fans

seiferguy posted:

Russell Okung probably leaves in free agency so that's gonna be fun to fill!

They've got draft capital to move around a bit. Okung is terrible, so I'm not super worried about replacing him.

Errant Gin Monks
Oct 2, 2009

"Yeah..."
- Marshawn Lynch
:hawksin:

Pron on VHS posted:

Errant Gin Monks taking more Ls in this thread than Meek on Instagram over the last hour

Sorry I don't even know what that means.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I never got why people give chiche so much poo poo when look at all the other hawks posters

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Whos gonna make the steelers broncos thread

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Is he mad about future

Has purple reign dropped

look at 50 cent's instagram

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I never got why people give chiche so much poo poo when look at all the other hawks posters

He's like their gym leader

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Tzen posted:

seahawks still havent lost by more than 10 since 2011 :smugdog:

Cool, looking forward to the "You only lost by a little" trophy presentation on ESPN.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

seiferguy posted:

What's his story? I feel like he enters the league with high regard but it's waned in recent years.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Pron on VHS posted:

look at 50 cent's instagram

Well Meek Mill IS a bitch, good on you Mr. Fitty

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The Big Jesus posted:

Lmao so much rageposting from anti-seahawks posters.
you laugh because i'm different *puts on beats headphones* i laugh because you're All the Same

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus
Glowinski looked alright in his one start

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

NippleFloss posted:

Cool, looking forward to the "You only lost by a little" trophy presentation on ESPN.

the colts can help make them a banner :unsmith:

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

WHOOPS posted:

What's his story? I feel like he enters the league with high regard but it's waned in recent years.

He played really well the first few years, but was injured often. He's been... very bad the last two. Not sure if that's the result of injury or what, but he's clearly not a long term solution. He's representing himself in his contract negotiations, so we'll see how that shakes out pretty quickly.

NicelyNice posted:

Glowinski looked alright in his one start

*is immediately benched for the next game*

Gotta get that deadly combo of Britt/Sweezy in sync

(it's deadly to Russell Wilson)

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Schwack is our gym leader if anything. He's been here the longest.

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

WHOOPS posted:

He had one good year like 3 seasons ago, but is either hurt or about league average otherwise. It's going to suck to replace him though, not because he's a good lineman but because league average is still far and away the best you could hope for with this group.

I'm thinking they might use money saved in cutting Lynch on a contract for him though, otherwise things will only get worse somehow.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the big factor in this game was carolina's ability to control the clock between seattle's 2nd and 3rd touchdown. it was a near 15 minute gap between scores, and Carolina won the TOP battle 36 to 24

they may not have scored in the 2nd half but they had 5 or 6 big third down conversions that killed clock

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jan 17, 2016

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Chiche makes sub-concussive posts. No one of them is too bad in and of itself, but every one makes the forums a little more retarded.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Oh, Sweezy is also a free agent too but I have no concerns about replacing him, since he's probably the worst Oliner on the team.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Seahawks are frauds.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Quest For Glory II posted:

the big factor in this game was carolina's ability to control the clock between seattle's 2nd and 3rd touchdown. it was a near 15 minute gap between scores, and Carolina won the TOP battle 36 to 24

Yep. Carolina was clearly playing for the clock instead of points and luckily it worked out for them

If Seattle had played with better clock management on the final drive of the first half and had a close FG try this game would have been far different

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.

seiferguy posted:

Oh, Sweezy is also a free agent too but I have no concerns about replacing him, since he's probably the worst Oliner on the team.

I really dunno who is the worst among Sweezy, Britt and Gilliam, but they're all poo poo and I hate them.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

kazil posted:

Yep. Carolina was clearly playing for the clock instead of points and luckily it worked out for them

If Seattle had played with better clock management on the final drive of the first half and had a close FG try this game would have been far different

Even though it came close, I think it was the right call. The numbers look bad, but who cares?

Prozach posted:

I really dunno who is the worst among Sweezy, Britt and Gilliam, but they're all poo poo and I hate them.

Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

He cost a second round pick and... just look at him. He got absolutely destroyed on that first pick. No business being an NFL starter.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

seiferguy posted:

Doesn't matter okung is a constantly hurt false start machine, the line sucks might as well not pay a lovely player.

Can't believe the Hawks almost came back, fire bevell and cable into the sun (cable has to be fired, they can't possibly keep him can they?)

Lockett was great outside of his drop, wilsons deep ball didn't look great. Two overthrows on wide open players, but it worked enough. Lynch is toast and can't lineup on the LOS. Bring on Rawls.

gently caress you cable

Sweeper fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jan 17, 2016

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus
the first half was a total blur, i have almost zero recollection of how the panthers put up 31 points other than an olsen endzone td

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Sweeper posted:

Doesn't matter okung is a constantly u hired false start machine, the line sucks might as well not pay a lovely player.

Can't believe the Hawks almost came back, fire bevell and cable into the sun (cable has to be fired, they can't possibly keep him can they?)

Lockett was great outside of his drop, wilsons deep ball didn't look great. Two overthrows on wide open players, but it worked enough. Lynch is toast and can't lineup on the LOS. Bring on Rawls.

gently caress you cable

Michael Robinson is on Twitter right now, along with Justin Forsett, dropping these nuggets that Cable is the best coach they've got. It's very weird and cryptic.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

in general i think playing for the clock is a good idea when up big, the question for the panthers going forward is how their defense got adjusted to in the 2nd half and how they account for that going up against a better offense in Arizona

they allowed seattle to run 39 plays in that 2nd half, and it seemed like they were choosing to send 4 and choosing to blitz at exactly the wrong times

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

NicelyNice posted:

the first half was a total blur, i have almost zero recollection of how the panthers put up 31 points other than an olsen endzone td
seattle d got absolutely gashed in zone coverage and tbh i have no idea why they played zone as much as they did, it played right into the strengths of the panthers passing offense. they had sherman about 4-5 yards off the receiver on several conversions which makes no sense to me

i saw more man/press coverage in the 2nd half but by that point it was too late

with an offensive line as good as carolina's you can't just sit in a zone, cam picked them apart

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

NicelyNice posted:

Jonathan Stewart is a grown rear end man.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lol at everyone piling on the Seahawks fans like assholes and accusing them of being upset.

It feels good to be hated this hard. :smug:

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Quest For Glory II posted:

seattle d got absolutely gashed in zone coverage and tbh i have no idea why they played zone as much as they did, it played right into the strengths of the panthers passing offense. they had sherman about 4-5 yards off the receiver on several conversions which makes no sense to me

i saw more man/press coverage in the 2nd half but by that point it was too late

Kris Richard has been questionable all year long. They've been getting gashed like crazy. Part of that was Cary Williams. Part is Kam's decline. I put a pretty good portion of it on Richard though. Carroll promoted the wrong guy. Should've been Ken Norton Jr.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

FIRST TIME posted:

Lol at everyone piling on the Seahawks fans like assholes and accusing them of being upset.

Dance puppets dance

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Seahawks are frauds.

This would sting slightly if it weren't coming from a 49ers fan, lol. :rolleye:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

Well, now that your team is packing it up for the season like the losers they are it will probably dwindle.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Schwack posted:

Michael Robinson is on Twitter right now, along with Justin Forsett, dropping these nuggets that Cable is the best coach they've got. It's very weird and cryptic.

Maybe he is hamstrung by lovely players? Man I don't know but the OL has sucked for years something needs to change

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Schwack posted:

Kris Richard has been questionable all year long. They've been getting gashed like crazy. Part of that was Cary Williams. Part is Kam's decline. I put a pretty good portion of it on Richard though. Carroll promoted the wrong guy. Should've been Ken Norton Jr.

I don't know who should have been promoted or whatever, but I agree his calling has been suspect as gently caress. Everyone throws in the zone next to the linebackers and it works all the time

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

FIRST TIME posted:

Probably feels better to win.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Sweeper posted:

Maybe he is hamstrung by lovely players? Man I don't know but the OL has sucked for years something needs to change

He's almost certainly hamstrung by talent. Sweezy and Nowak are outmatched against just about anyone. Thing is, they make it pretty clear that Cable has a hand in selecting OL players. Hard to feel bad for the guy when he chooses to work with poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

FIRST TIME posted:

it feels better to be in the NFC championship game, to me

• Locked thread