Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Debian
Oct 31, 2003
NOW MY CUSTOM TITLE IS THE MOST ANNOYING ONE IN THE BOSTON THREAD!

quote:

Martin Random came out of the closet to say:

Ok, if you've ever owned a sliding door, you know that you can secure it from being opened by putting a wooden dowel in the treads while the door is closed. This is great, except it can't be opened from the outside. So what I did, was I attached a string to the dowel, and lead the string up to the top of the door, through a little loop-nail, and back down to a remote controlled car. By moving the car with a remote control from outside the apartment, I could cause the string to be tugged, raising the dowel, and granting me access to the interior of the apartment. I'm almost more proud of the wire trick, because I gain endless pleasure from that fucker spending hours and hours trying to yank on this stupid dummy wire I put out there for him in order to get inside and mess with my poo poo.

Oh wow, that explains it a lot better. That's genius, man. :freeman:

Edit: I made a diagram:

Edit 2: Dammit, beaten.

The Debian fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Nov 28, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Debian
Oct 31, 2003

quote:

sigtrap came out of the closet to say:
From now on, any time somebody posts about how "My roommate sucks. Sometimes his socks are on MY side of the room", all we have to do is link to this thread to shut them up.

Goddamn.

Interestingly enough, this thread shut up the original roommate thread that this story was grown out of, and Random wasn't even trying.

The Debian
Oct 31, 2003

quote:

tres dessert came out of the closet to say:

loving right, i have an economics project to do... WRITE!!!

asdlhakljfhksjghsf

this story is like a really loving bad acid trip, it's crazy.

It must only seem real if you actually are tripping on acid..

The Debian
Oct 31, 2003

quote:

Retic came out of the closet to say:
This should be made into a movie.

I think it was called The Shawshank Redemption.

The Debian
Oct 31, 2003

quote:

Dislodge came out of the closet to say:

You don't happen to live in San Luis Obispo, CA do you? This sounds an awful lot like what I imagine must have happened to a (crazy crazy crazy) guy I used to know... who's named Jed.
Hopefully you'll say 'no.'

Well, there is a Longs Drug in San Luis Obispo..
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py...1qtoZq_sbjA.w--
But I don't know how common those things are.

quote:

dorkfish came out of the closet to say:
Best thread ever.

The Debian
Oct 31, 2003
As great as this thread is, it didn't get rid of the reeking urine smell in my room :cry:

The Debian
Oct 31, 2003

quote:

Alaska came out of the closet to say:
I.. oh my God... I can't loving beleive I didn't see this until page ten. CURSE YOU KNITTING OF CHRISTMAS ORDERS!

This is just... Holy loving christ, wow.

29,000 views in under 12 hours.. that's insane, especially for an E/N post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Debian
Oct 31, 2003

quote:

Alloyed came out of the closet to say:
I can feel the sliminess as he submerged himself into the tub full of excrement. The poo poo presses up against his body, the liquid sliding itself into every crevice.

Well written, please have more crazy sanity-breaking experiences and detail them here for the community's benefit.

If he took pictures, Jed could be the new tubgirl.