Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Swinemaster
Dec 28, 2005

I think I should stick to making sausage arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Swinemaster
Dec 28, 2005

I took some liberties with the title.
Awesome movie, by the way.

The Swinemaster
Dec 28, 2005

blairerickson posted:

What movie is this supposed to be?

The Man with the Movie camera.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0019760/

Avant-guarde Russian flick.

vvvvv In your face, film-geek.vvvv

The Swinemaster fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Apr 20, 2007

The Swinemaster
Dec 28, 2005

I'm pretty tickled with this one

The Swinemaster
Dec 28, 2005

Guitar_Hero posted:

I really should be studying, but after seeing going through the thread I couldn't resist:

Edit: I realised not a lot of people will probably know about the movie and if you don't I encourage you to check it out.

How could you not mention the possibility of gay rape in the tag lines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Swinemaster
Dec 28, 2005

Young Freud posted:

Here's mine, although the movie might have been considered at the time a grindhouse flick, it's a classic now...

This one has some serious quality problems. Did you try to over-optimize it, or blow up small pictures, or what?