Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Thumbtacks posted:

i found a shop on etsy that makes little cross stitch designs and i wanted to get my wife one for christmas since she's decorating her office anyway and has a lot of different art mediums in there, but no cross stitches. i found one that specializes in pictures and absolutely foul text, which is perfect. im thinking i get one of ajax and some text under it and i have no idea what text to put. most of our conversations about him revolve around what an rear end in a top hat he is and the idea of just making it say like "rear end in a top hat" with little sparkles and a heart and this picture is very funny to me

but part of me wonders if i should pick some better text, or perhaps something longer. "destroyer of cables", "capable of war crimes", etc.

“I eat poo poo”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
right now i'm leaning towards "disrespect your surroundings" while he looks extremely peaceful with some like sparkles and flowers and stuff

Silverfish
May 23, 2005
graaaaaaaagh
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ Agent of Chaos  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Ok Comboomer posted:

like the whole thing about rabbits forgetting their bondmates after a brief separation. It’s like—oh word? Does that mean that your rabbit forgets who you are every time you leave the house too? Like if you don’t see him for a whole workday, or a trip to the supermarket, or even a weekend trip....

I love Roxanne, but she's pretty dim. I could absolutely believe that she forgets who I am every time I'm not in her field of vision.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Thumbtacks posted:

i found a shop on etsy that makes little cross stitch designs and i wanted to get my wife one for christmas since she's decorating her office anyway and has a lot of different art mediums in there, but no cross stitches. i found one that specializes in pictures and absolutely foul text, which is perfect. im thinking i get one of ajax and some text under it and i have no idea what text to put. most of our conversations about him revolve around what an rear end in a top hat he is and the idea of just making it say like "rear end in a top hat" with little sparkles and a heart and this picture is very funny to me

but part of me wonders if i should pick some better text, or perhaps something longer. "destroyer of cables", "capable of war crimes", etc.

"Roll the dice, coward"

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
we've discovered ajax's absolutely favorite way to play and its very odd

whenever he gets excited he'll start running around my legs and the only thing he wants me to do is what i've decided to call "wheelbarrowing"

basically he stands next to me and starts to run away and while he does that i put my hand under his back legs and lift so that he's just running on his front legs

every single time i do it he binkies really high and then runs right back to me to do it again. fuckin weirdo

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Living that new vacuum cleaner life.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Halloween Jack posted:

Living that new vacuum cleaner life.

Already clogged you mean?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Carrots and zuko seem to be getting along.

https://i.imgur.com/e42DPOD.gifv

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

BAE OF PIGS posted:

does Zuko have a bad eye?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Ok Comboomer posted:

does Zuko have a bad eye?
You could say that

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007

BAE OF PIGS posted:

You could say that

what a handsome boy

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

BAE OF PIGS posted:

"Motherfucker, go binky somewhere else that doesn't involve tail-floofing my face."

Sassy Sasquatch
Feb 28, 2013

Broussette passed away this afternoon. She had been sick for a couple of weeks, multiple visits to the vet did not help diagnose the exact cause. She'd pretty much stopped eating yesterday evening so I had another visit scheduled today but she did not make it.

She was 6 but it feels like she's always been a part of my life. I don't really have the words right now.

Just give a hug to your buns for me. :(

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

That's awful, I'm so sorry.

Eric will be under the bed at the moment, but when he wakes up he'll be getting a treat and a non-consensual hug.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

bunnyofdoom posted:

Hieronymous you little poo poo! Don't escape your cage, chew my work iPhone charger in 4 pieces, run into my bedroom, jump on the bed and pee on my pillow!

this was a weird post to find name-searching myself but, fair

I cannot be contained and I make no promises

Sassy Sasquatch posted:

Broussette passed away this afternoon. She had been sick for a couple of weeks, multiple visits to the vet did not help diagnose the exact cause. She'd pretty much stopped eating yesterday evening so I had another visit scheduled today but she did not make it.

She was 6 but it feels like she's always been a part of my life. I don't really have the words right now.

Just give a hug to your buns for me. :(

=( :hug:

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
what’s that floor sweeper thing that everybody here recommends all the time?

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
The Bissell Perfect Sweep turbo, still really like using it half a year in

We took one of our rabbits to the vet this week because she’s always behaved kind of strangely, and we had x rays taken. It turns out she has scoliosis and broke her back sometime before we adopted her, so I guess that explains some things

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Our Bisell Perfect Sweep died yesterday after a couple years of daily use. just a horrible grinding noise as Peppa fur has worked its way into the interior, apparently.

Still 100% buying another it is a miracle product for rabbit owners.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

There's a new bunny inside my house. His name is Twix because there's a left one and right one

He like being very fast, apples, ribwort, eating pants but only if you're wearing them, and climbing over you if you're sitting somewhere he wants to wig out on

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
what a handsome boy! and LARGE for a lionhead.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
So cute he almost doesn't look real.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Looks dangerous :ohdear:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
have i posted this here, lmao

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
My partner and I adopted a bun from the shelter yesterday. His name was Puffy, but we changed it to Pepper; he's all black with a little white nose. He already did two binkies in his pen last night, so I think he's loving his new home. Pics to come. :3: Poor little guy belonged to an old lady that died, and her son wasn't able to keep him due to his dogs not cooperating. I don't know if I believe in the afterlife, but if there is one, I hope she knows that her little dude is now in great, loving hands.

My mom and I also co-own a rabbit (Ezio, a little old man who we've had for ten years), so I'm a double bunny-mom now. Ezio is in good health despite his age, so I hope to have many more years with the little guy.

Friggin' love buns, dude.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I didn't discover bunnies until I was like 40, and I think I will die resenting my parents for it

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

RFC2324 posted:

I didn't discover bunnies until I was like 40, and I think I will die resenting my parents for it

My mom and I got Ezio when I was fresh out of high school (hence his name, I was obsessed with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood at the time, plus thought "Eagle" was a darkly-humorous name for a bun), and I've never looked back, it's bunz 4 lyfe. It's weird to think about how I was a completely different person at a completely different place in my life, but he's still the same little butthead.

Pepper loves rubs from his dad, but he completely MELTS when I rub his head. I'm trying to show my partner the proper "bunny head rubbing" technique. There's nothing quite like rubbing a rabbit's head and them tucking their front feet under them like, "Mm, yes, you may continue." :3:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Read After Burning posted:

My mom and I got Ezio when I was fresh out of high school (hence his name, I was obsessed with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood at the time, plus thought "Eagle" was a darkly-humorous name for a bun), and I've never looked back, it's bunz 4 lyfe. It's weird to think about how I was a completely different person at a completely different place in my life, but he's still the same little butthead.

Pepper loves rubs from his dad, but he completely MELTS when I rub his head. I'm trying to show my partner the proper "bunny head rubbing" technique. There's nothing quite like rubbing a rabbit's head and them tucking their front feet under them like, "Mm, yes, you may continue." :3:

one of my pair absolutely *hates* being touched, as a general rule, but isn't afraid of me or anything(he was sitting between my legs begging for treats about an hour ago) so playing "pet the bunny" with him is a blast. The way he squirms out from under my hand is hilarious

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

I have a house bun I've had for about a year now. He has a cage that's like his castle and he hangs out there but also has a ton of rooms he can be in when I'm home. And the funniest thing is that he absolutely HATES when I clean his cage. He won't use it for hours after it's cleaned because I guess it's unfamiliar smells? So I've started saving back some of the gross used bedding to scatter on top so he'll actually use it again. Rabbits are hilarious.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart

MagpieConcept posted:

I have a house bun I've had for about a year now. He has a cage that's like his castle and he hangs out there but also has a ton of rooms he can be in when I'm home. And the funniest thing is that he absolutely HATES when I clean his cage. He won't use it for hours after it's cleaned because I guess it's unfamiliar smells? So I've started saving back some of the gross used bedding to scatter on top so he'll actually use it again. Rabbits are hilarious.

Mine is obsessed with both the broom and the vacuum cleaner and will try to sit in the dustpan while I'm working

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

RichterIX posted:

Mine is obsessed with both the broom and the vacuum cleaner and will try to sit in the dustpan while I'm working

Like these two beautiful idiots?

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart

bunnyofdoom posted:

Hell yes. My wife are always joking that Lillian is like Spunky from Rocko's Modern Life having a torrid affair with the mop.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

mystes
May 31, 2006

bunnyofdoom posted:

You've got yourself a pair of dust bunnies there

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

It's finally that time of year I can start picking fresh clover for my bunny :3: It's his favorite, he inhales it lol.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

MagpieConcept posted:

It's finally that time of year I can start picking fresh clover for my bunny :3: It's his favorite, he inhales it lol.

Ha. Half my garden is planted clover for the buns. Harriet loved to go through it like a little furry lawnmower

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
One or two of ours love the byproduct of my Bob Ross chia pet. They get fresh herbs (and I get a few pieces too!) and I get to tend to something ridiculously simple that doesn't die as soon as I look at it :3:

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

Got a new phone with a better camera, so what better way to test it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Dutchies are adorable. I love closeups.