Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I've been having a pet bunny for a while, his name is Applesauce.

I got him off craigslist, which probably wasn't the best choice, as he's really skittish about human contact. Took a few months to get him to accept headpats. He's terrified of hardwood floors, so half of the apartment is covered in blankets so he can roam around, but his favorite spot is on my PS4 as it heats up.
He's a lil gremlin, but I love him to bits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Is there a way to make a bun stop licking things? Because every morning I wake up to the couch covered in saliva

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
It’s getting crusty! :(

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
https://i.imgur.com/hXN5j5v.mp4

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

I woke up to a message licked out on a pillow. What could it mean

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Applesauce has had the snip on Monday. He's about two and a half years old, and I was really weighing the benefits after multiple ppl told me that if he's not aggressive or territorial it wouldn't change much, but eventually I thought that it's better to be safe now than sorry later. He handled it pretty okay, apart from giving me a scare when he didn't want to eat pellets or hay. Eventually I discovered he accepts nettle leaves. I dunno if it's the daze but he also didn't fight me as much when I had to pick him up and feed him painkillers.

He hated being locked in the cage for Two Whole Days the most though.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Applesauce got in a bought of stasis overnight. I took him to the vet and he got an IV, painkillers, and degassers administered. After we came home he ate some fresh spinach and drank water but now he's back to being lethargic (except when it comes to running away from me when I'm trying to give him a pill).

It's scary. I hope he will be okay.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Appy unclogged himself :) Now to slowly rebuild the trust lost from him being grabbed multiple times a day to syringe-feed him medicine.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Applesauce is too small for head pets but he likes being kneaded around while sitting next to me. Like, that’s not projection, if I stop then he scoots under my hand for more.

what he does not like is being poked in the butt to make him stop licking the pillows

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

The tiny dumb idiot contracted stasis again and had to spend a week at the clinic.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

There's a new bunny inside my house. His name is Twix because there's a left one and right one

He like being very fast, apples, ribwort, eating pants but only if you're wearing them, and climbing over you if you're sitting somewhere he wants to wig out on

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

I got a new rug, and Twix, who only had contact with hard wood floors, was beyond himself

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Cythereal posted:

I'm assuming this wouldn't actually hurt a bunny?

https://i.imgur.com/4Cyu4uP.mp4

Those panels weigh basically nothing. The bunny’s fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

A new rabbit appeared in my household! Her name is Fitonia. She is mondo territorial and gives Twix a hard time, but so far stress bonding seems to work, in that they have actually spent 15 minutes together without injury (which did not happen in regular bonding). Can’t spell „fight” without Fi i guess.
She’s a real sweetheart to humans though. Will regularly come up to you and demand pets and lick your hand if you extend it.