Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saplings
Dec 22, 2023

Overgrowth Appreciator

goblin week posted:

A new rabbit appeared in my household! Her name is Fitonia. She is mondo territorial and gives Twix a hard time, but so far stress bonding seems to work, in that they have actually spent 15 minutes together without injury (which did not happen in regular bonding). Can’t spell „fight” without Fi i guess.
She’s a real sweetheart to humans though. Will regularly come up to you and demand pets and lick your hand if you extend it.

So beautiful! I hope she is integrating well into the home.

I am wondering if I should get a rabbit considering my circumstances. I have the energy and budget to take care of one rabbit, and I am a homebody and can spend lots of time around. However, I am planning to leave the country in under 2 years and I am highly doubtful that I could take them with me, and I do not own a car and thus may not be able to quickly reach the vet in emergency situations. Assuming I can arrange a new home for them well in advance, is this feasible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU