Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bun poop is one of the most remarkably scentless substances on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

A new noble in your fortress? Be sure to import all the exotic greens lest she enter a mood. :iit:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Confirming my bun also hates having her tiny dragon horde of poops infringed upon

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

What's everyone using for litter? I've been having good results with Über after finding CritterCare too dusty, plus Bunny Sanders loves digging in it.

Also the thin shreds mean I can just dump the whole box straight onto the compost pile

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Deadite posted:

They're so frustrating to photograph. They're either blurry and too dark or you need to turn up the in-camera lighting to the point everything around the rabbit is washed out

you need a big diffuse light source just out of frame, like someone holding a white towel with a lamp reflecting off of it, or one of those silvered pop-up windshield covers

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Dec 19, 2020

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bun I love your boops
And I'll miss your boops
But I gotta do the scoops
It's time
It's time
It's time
I'm stealin all your poops.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

Do you mind telling us what state you're in? I'm just curious because I'm in VA and haven't heard of any cases on the East Coast besides one animal hospital in NY. I'm not taking any chances regardless.

Florida had one in Jan.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

such has been my experience, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

MagpieConcept posted:

I feel very lucky with my bun. I never really had to litter train him, he just naturally prefers to go on bedding. On the other hand he's VERY timid... I wonder if there's a way to get him out of his shell a little. He doesn't mind (read: tolerates) handling and being held and petted on, just annoyed leg flicks after I put him down, but he doesn't really seem to actively seek out people at all. Is there a way to get a bunny to want to hang out with you? Do I smell bad or something?

That being said aside from that he's doing great. About 2 years old now and loves tossing stuff around in the middle of the night and running so fast on the tile he slides and bonks into the door.

mimic their most relaxed body language. Go sit down on the floor 5 or 6 feet away and do a floop and wait for him to come check you out.