Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I don’t know if it’s time to let my dog go :( I’m having a hard time even thinking about this, but I feel like I need an outside opinion. I have a 15 year old pug. She has a lot of trouble walking, she falls down and gets stuck quite frequently. She’s been on three different meds for arthritis and seizures for a few years now and those have been working great, but in the last few months her mobility has definitely gone down. She also pooped in the bed two nights in a row (she has never done that before), so she can’t sleet with us anymore. My husband and I have resolved to do everything we can for her as long as her quality of life is good, but I just don’t know how good it is anymore if she can barely walk and control her bowels. She is still a very alert and happy, sweet dog.
I guess, typing that all out, I kind of answered my own question. She is still happy and alert, so I don’t think it’s time yet. I hate that I know it’s coming though.
Thanks for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU