Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Primetime
Jul 3, 2009
I haven't read the entire thread so I don't know if this one came up yet, but I'm guessing it hasn't.

The game I'm thinking of was a PC game that had to be out in the late 1990's. It was most likely freeware as my dad almost never bought PC games. It was a dark adventure game in an isometric view similar to Diablo and you played as a pig/man who walked with a cane and attacked enemies with a weird projectile puke attack. I don't remember much about the goal of the game or anything since I was young, although I do recall collecting slabs of meat, maybe as a health pick up or something.

I'm pretty sure I'm not making this up as I clearly remember the scarce details I have. It's a bit of a longshot, but I really want to know that I'm not imagining this crazy pig puking simulator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

wb posted:

Sounds kind of like Mystic Towers.

Wow, that was a lot faster than I expected. I remember it being darker than that, but I can see where I got the pig idea from, even though that guy clearly isn't one. Also I may be imagining the puke attack since I can't find any evidence of it. Of course I'm going on 16 year old memories from when I was 5 so that probably has to do with it.

• Locked thread