Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«89 »
ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

I didn't get approval for this..

..and I know there is an Opiates/Opioids thread, but that 95% deals with prescription opiates, poppy tea, etc.

There has been a recent surge of heroin use and users in TCC over the last couple years, something I have personally noticed. Back in 2003/2004 there were only a handful of users, many of them addicts. Now a days, I notice there are more recovering addicts, current users and also the weekend warriors that are experimenting.

So this thread is for all things heroin related. I know price discussion is a no-no, but I would like to hear the general quality of dope from different people from different places. I post on a couple other off-site forums related to opiates/heroin, so I know quite a bit. I'd like to see what's going down with some goons. I personally have been using on/off for a year and half. I live in New Jersey, and of course we have some of the purest South American tan/off white powdered heroin in the United States. I mainly sniff, but I do bang out time to time. I am trying to tame my habit down right now, because this poo poo does get tiring and sucks after a while. Being dependent on a substance isn't really fun, but that's a whole different thing. Shoot away TCC. (Har har)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VladTemplar
Apr 6, 2008

DEA!

edit: There's a thread already for this, you know that.

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

VladTemplar posted:

DEA!

edit: There's a thread already for this, you know that.

Yea.. and there's a thread for poppy tea too. Like I said, that opiates/opioids megathread MAINLY deals with prescription pills. I'd like to gear this thread for a specific thing: heroin.
I don't see anything wrong with that.

Tainted
Aug 4, 2004

ConfusedNudeMan posted:

Yea.. and there's a thread for poppy tea too. Like I said, that opiates/opioids megathread MAINLY deals with prescription pills. I'd like to gear this thread for a specific thing: heroin.
I don't see anything wrong with that.

There's a thread for General IV, but I'm down for a heroin thread.

I used to live in Connecticut, so I was getting a lot of the same stamps that NJ and NYC got (I've searched a few forums with "post what stamped bags you get and where" threads.) Not sure where it came from first so no idea whose is cut more. Honestly, it really varied. It was almost ALWAYS off-white, in nearly two years up there I only got brown/tan powder like once or twice and it wasn't that great.

The dope in CT really varied from dealer to dealer, area to area. For the most part, it was pretty loving good. But there was a few areas (like the capitol of Connecticut, Hartford) where it was 100% absolute garbage every single time I went thru someone out there.

I moved to Florida, and I haven't found any dope yet, but from what I hear the miami area has decent powder, central florida/mainly Tampa area has garbage powder and a lot of tar (I wouldn't do tar regardless of quality, I don't know if it's just a stigma or if it's really just that bad, either way I'll stick to my powder)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

by Debbie Metallica

I am a "casual" heroin user, smoke from between 2 times a week to once a month (no IV). I'm in CA and the junk here is always pretty loving good. It varies between powder and more tar-like and there is really no difference in quality between the two. In fact, I would say that good brown tar is usually better than certain powder varieties, especially the off-white kind. Obviously this is unique to my area.

It's also pretty cheap here, probably one of the cheapest drugs you can do. Still, it can be very damaging to your health/pocketbook. I've been down the addiction road before and now I think it's within my power to use it casually, as a fun thing with friends or at the end of a long night.

Play fucked around with this message at Oct 19, 2008 around 03:31

DriveMeCrazy
Dec 7, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Heroin is one of the few drugs that just plain up scares the poo poo out of me, and I'm not sure if this is ignorance or a reasonable reaction. Can someone who is a casual user, and someone who's a current addict, compare the incentive to use it? I know why I do some drugs, and why I don't do others, but heroin is just that singular drug that's been drilled into my head as being as inherently 'evil' as a substance gets. I know this isn't true, but it's the closest I've ever come to think of anything that way.

So, providing this isn't a stupid/presumptuous question, what's your personal opinion on it? What got you to try it, what keeps you doing it? Is it a good drug or would you rather it wasn't in your life?

Wizard of Wang
Aug 8, 2004

Heroin is one of those rare treats that came around when I was back in VA, but I haven't been able to find it out here in Los Angeles. I am already a big fan of vicodin and perocet and any other opiate, I think this thread is a good idea.

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

Tainted posted:

I hear the miami area has decent powder, central florida/mainly Tampa area has garbage powder and a lot of tar (I wouldn't do tar regardless of quality, I don't know if it's just a stigma or if it's really just that bad, either way I'll stick to my powder)

I have never ever heard of anyone getting tar on the East coast. From what I have gathered and read from various sources and heard from various people across the US, tar is non-existant in the Eastern part of the country. It is all powder in on the East coast. Are you sure about that?

I know tar is the main form on the West coast (west of the Rockies), and you can find powder there too, but it is rare. Tar is harsher on the veins though and is a bitch if you miss. A lot of other chemicals and crude opiates/opioids. A very dirty form of heroin, and a bit different than pure brown/tan powder, but nonetheless still good. I have never been able to experience tar, but I have heard that good tar is just as good as the best powder available on the East coast.

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

Dr. Waffles posted:

Heroin is one of those rare treats that came around when I was back in VA, but I haven't been able to find it out here in Los Angeles. I am already a big fan of vicodin and perocet and any other opiate, I think this thread is a good idea.

You should be able to find some black tar out in LA very easily if you look in the right places. I am sure you can find powder too, but it's a bit harder to find. Tar is all over the streets. Of course though, I can't and nobody else in this thread can be giving out specific street names and intersections/corners of where exactly to cop. I don't think the mods would like that or approve of that at all. Try downtown/central LA and the infamous Skid Row. You should be able to find what you are looking for in no time, but be careful there!

ConfusedNudeMan fucked around with this message at Oct 19, 2008 around 18:17

Slackerish
Jan 1, 2007

Hail Boognish

DriveMeCrazy posted:

Heroin is one of the few drugs that just plain up scares the poo poo out of me, and I'm not sure if this is ignorance or a reasonable reaction. Can someone who is a casual user, and someone who's a current addict, compare the incentive to use it? I know why I do some drugs, and why I don't do others, but heroin is just that singular drug that's been drilled into my head as being as inherently 'evil' as a substance gets. I know this isn't true, but it's the closest I've ever come to think of anything that way.

So, providing this isn't a stupid/presumptuous question, what's your personal opinion on it? What got you to try it, what keeps you doing it? Is it a good drug or would you rather it wasn't in your life?

There's no such thing as a casual heroin habit. Period. You either do it a few times in your life and never touch it again or you get addicted.

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

Slackerish posted:

There's no such thing as a casual heroin habit. Period. You either do it a few times in your life and never touch it again or you get addicted.

i disagree, and thats with a past addiction. there is no period, maybe with you, but not everyone.

also, i have gotten black tar as an eastcoaster. i have never seen powder heroin. mainly around here is oxycontin though...im in the hills tho so hillbilly heroin is a very acurate name for the poo poo.

Slackerish
Jan 1, 2007

Hail Boognish

oredun posted:

i disagree, and thats with a past addiction. there is no period, maybe with you, but not everyone.

I don't get how being an ex-addict qualifies you to say that you can casually do heroin

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

Slackerish posted:

I don't get how being an ex-addict qualifies you to say that you can casually do heroin

I can see the point you are trying to make, and for most people, yes, this is true. But there are a very small percentage of people who can maintain a casual heroin period of use. I mean I casually used for a very long time, and it eventually caught up to me, but what are you trying to say? People can have extended periods of time they use casually. Can someone go their whole life using casually? I don't know, wouldn't that qualify as an addiction? To some people.. yes, other's.. no. It is all how the person/user controls themselves and what their view of "casual use" is. There is no set universal rule on this subject. What may be considered an addiction to you, might be someone else's weekend use. Addicts have great ways of justifying their use. Some can be outright bad, some on the gray line. Matter of personal opinion.

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005

Powerhouse stamps bags woo

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

SketchyNick posted:

Powerhouse stamps bags woo

Where are you from?

I've been getting lately "45mm" red inked w/ a gun logo and "Death Certificate" red inked w/ a grim reaper for the past week. Both based out of Newark/Jersey City, NJ.

ValueWolf
Dec 14, 2004

by The Finn

ConfusedNudeMan posted:

I can see the point you are trying to make, and for most people, yes, this is true. But there are a very small percentage of people who can maintain a casual heroin period of use. I mean I casually used for a very long time, and it eventually caught up to me, but what are you trying to say?

What are you trying to say? I mean, I read the rest of your post, but if you'll reread it I think you might see why you're not making a very strong point.

oredun
Apr 12, 2007

i think once or twice a week is casual. i think thats very possible.

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

Fire it up fag posted:

What are you trying to say? I mean, I read the rest of your post, but if you'll reread it I think you might see why you're not making a very strong point.

What is the difference between casual use or an addiction? (In your own opinion)

I am simply saying people can maintain a level of heroin use where they don't become dependant physically on the drug for an extended amount of time. That constitutes "casual use". In my personal opinion, I believe when someone becomes physically dependent to a point in which they don't stop themselves is when the line between casual use and addiction is crossed. People can maintain casual use; many cross the line over into addiction, but some don't necessarily do.

ValueWolf
Dec 14, 2004

by The Finn

ConfusedNudeMan posted:

What is the difference between casual use or an addiction? (In your own opinion)

I am simply saying people can maintain a level of heroin use where they don't become dependant physically on the drug for an extended amount of time. That constitutes "casual use". In my personal opinion, I believe when someone becomes physically dependent to a point in which they don't stop themselves is when the line between casual use and addiction is crossed. People can maintain casual use; many cross the line over into addiction, but some don't necessarily do.

Gotcha. I just wonder if it's even worth mentioning that some people can use it casually because (and I say this as a person who's not at all against drug use) an objectively pretty bad idea to even try.

Low Carb Bread
Sep 6, 2007

nm

Low Carb Bread fucked around with this message at May 20, 2010 around 02:57

MauveAvenger
Dec 12, 2004

It's 'I hope we never part'. Now get it right or pay the price!

Tainted posted:

I used to live in Connecticut, so I was getting a lot of the same stamps that NJ and NYC got (I've searched a few forums with "post what stamped bags you get and where" threads.) Not sure where it came from first so no idea whose is cut more. Honestly, it really varied. It was almost ALWAYS off-white, in nearly two years up there I only got brown/tan powder like once or twice and it wasn't that great.

The dope in CT really varied from dealer to dealer, area to area. For the most part, it was pretty loving good. But there was a few areas (like the capitol of Connecticut, Hartford) where it was 100% absolute garbage every single time I went thru someone out there.

I moved to Florida, and I haven't found any dope yet, but from what I hear the miami area has decent powder, central florida/mainly Tampa area has garbage powder and a lot of tar (I wouldn't do tar regardless of quality, I don't know if it's just a stigma or if it's really just that bad, either way I'll stick to my powder)

I've come across alot of people that just stick to roxycottin(hillbilly heroin) down in the palm beach area. From what I hear, it's near impossible to get ahold of anything good otherwise.

Cicatrez
Jun 5, 2006

With much clown love and a pile of fucking nut-kicking paperwork.

NJ/NYC dope is all I've encountered, and it's always been absolutely amazing, and inexpensive as all gently caress. Once you IV, you understand why people don't go back to snorting or smoking the junk. It's ruined a bunch of my friend's lives..

that's about what I have to say on this drug. Opiates are loving amazing

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

Low Carb Bread posted:

I've always been very ignorant of the drug scene in Newark, particularly with heroin. I've seen people buying and selling weed on certain streets near university hospital. There's also the beggars down the road at West Market and First, but I always assumed they were alcoholics or crackheads. I know a few of them are career beggars, although I haven't been able to glean much from them besides where weed is sold (however, I do not buy weed in Newark - the stuff I've seen is overpriced and low quality, but maybe that's just because I'm white).

I only know two people who have used heroin. One tried smoking it twice and quit, the other became a junky. I can't deny that it may be possible to casually use heroin, but from what I have seen in patients, and my two friends, is that it is very difficult to do.

There are tons and tons of open air markets all over Newark. There are many different parts of the city that are rampant with these drug spots. You can find weed, coke/crack, pills and heroin. Heroin is all over the city. You gotta be in the right places. It's everywhere man.

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005

ConfusedNudeMan posted:

Where are you from?

I've been getting lately "45mm" red inked w/ a gun logo and "Death Certificate" red inked w/ a grim reaper for the past week. Both based out of Newark/Jersey City, NJ.

Orlando. You gotta know the right people in Central Florida.

Dog Paddle
May 1, 2007

by Ozma

Would you say that if I actually want to try heroin, that I have a bigger risk at being addicted?

I doubt I will find any in bumfuck Tennessee anyways. Meth is the hard drug of choice as far as I can tell around here.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

by Debbie Metallica

ConfusedNudeMan posted:

I have never been able to experience tar, but I have heard that good tar is just as good as the best powder available on the East coast.

I can vouch for this. Here in California, the tar is very very strong. It is almost always used by smoking, which is the safest way to use heroin.

quote:

gently caress off didn't you read my post? I've done it a lot of times in my life but I've never had any trouble going a month or 6 months without it. I have a productive and successful life. I also know that once I graduate from college this kind of fun is not gonna keep happening, which I am fine with. I understand if you feel animosity and you've seen some bad things, but don't issue such absurd blanket statement.

That being said,

quote:

This is from a self proclaimed casual user: My personal opinion is that it's a very dangerous drug but a very enjoyable one. It doesn't scare me one bit and I don't feel as if I'm at risk for addiction. I feel like it can be very harmful though and I basically refuse to introduce anyone to it in case they don't have my level-headedness. It's a cheap drug, and I prefer the high to any other opiate (prescription or otherwise). It makes me feel pretty drat decent and also eliminates my restless leg syndrome. I find it very therapeutic as well, occasionally the girlfriend and I will use it together, it helps us get in touch with our feelings (that sounds gay as gently caress but whatever).

quote:

Would you say that if I actually want to try heroin, that I have a bigger risk at being addicted?

Not really. I think if you approach it with the idea that it can have power over you, then it will. That being said, you're probably better off without it (this is what I say to everyone that asks me about it).

Play fucked around with this message at Oct 20, 2008 around 06:53

St. Thomas Aquinas
Dec 24, 2007
The Common Doctor

I don't use heroin, and have basically developed a mental block against trying it. It's not so much that heroin is that much worse than oxycodone, it's just a self-imposed line I am not willing to cross. I know someone who is currently having a heroin problem (really more of a lovely life problem, the heroin isn't helping though), but most people I know who have tried it ended up vomiting and feeling awful until the initial rush ended. It sounds like the result of taking slightly too much.

That said the reputation of heroin as a drug that will hook you if you ever come within 20 feet of it is not entirely accurate. There are substantial populations of people who are either casual users (not dependent) and dependent users whose addiction is stable and does not interfere with leading a normal life:

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retr...140673606688041

http://www.jrf.org.uk/knowledge/fin...policy/0695.asp

The second link has a lot more information. I heard earlier in the year there was supposed to be some massive, well organized Swiss study of heroin users who weren't junkies released around now, if anyone has it I'd love to see it.

There's no study on addiction that would make me try it outside of countries where it's available in hospitals, but it's nice to have sources that show that one of the most demonized drugs out there is not as bad as most people think.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

ganando dinero
por fumar mota

SF Bay Area where it's 95% tar. You pay for what you get; some tar is great other tar is pretty fuckin awful. SF has the best tar you will probably ever find though. I know there is powder to be found here but its a long-shot, never seen it myself. Don't know where the idea came from that tar is mainly used by smoking- its definitely nice to do but its a big waste. I have to admit that putting tar into your veins is GROSS as gently caress but hey its heroin.

Also, I firmly believe that it is possible to have a habit that doesn't interfere with your actual life, but I think calling yourself a "casual" user is a misconception. Heroin is so easy to use every day that you don't catch yourself until its too late.

Cicatrez
Jun 5, 2006

With much clown love and a pile of fucking nut-kicking paperwork.

[quote="St. Thomas Aquinas"]

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retr...140673606688041

http://www.jrf.org.uk/knowledge/fin...policy/0695.asp

The second link has a lot more information. I heard earlier in the year there was

Good reads..I'd like that other one too!

10bux
Sep 10, 2008

the great deceiver posted:

SF Bay Area where it's 95% tar. You pay for what you get; some tar is great other tar is pretty fuckin awful. SF has the best tar you will probably ever find though. I know there is powder to be found here but its a long-shot, never seen it myself. Don't know where the idea came from that tar is mainly used by smoking- its definitely nice to do but its a big waste. I have to admit that putting tar into your veins is GROSS as gently caress but hey its heroin.

Also, I firmly believe that it is possible to have a habit that doesn't interfere with your actual life, but I think calling yourself a "casual" user is a misconception. Heroin is so easy to use every day that you don't catch yourself until its too late.

I agree, every time I had tar from the bay it was fantastic. In fact, I don't recall ever getting bad stuff, but I only used for 4months. Anyway now I'm approximately 2.5 years clean, and I haven't had cravings in forever! I feel like the heroin vice has finally unwound completely.

Anyway I agree with the "casual" user statement. I used for 4 months solid, then had move to for my freshman year of college. I quit cold turkey and lasted a good 3-4 weeks before i started driving back home for the weekend and doing a shitload of coke and heroin. I thought it was all good because I was only using 5-6 days a month. As soon as I came clean to my parents, who know a lot about drug abuse; they cut me off completely. This had a huge enormous impact on my life and took a good year to completely be over it. Anyway I'm very happy now

Ophidian
Jan 12, 2005

Woo WOO, Look a Parrot...
LOOK AT IT!

Best bag of dope I ever did was out of Elizabeth, NJ. Bought a brick of [The Blue Bag] which actually came in blue bags. It was quite the treat. Last time I did dope it was a black stamp with MIND BLOWING on the front and it was pretty amazing (very dark tan powder). Truth in advertisement for once in my life...

Tainted
Aug 4, 2004

Heroin is not an evil drug. It's not any different (minus the cuts, which if your not IVing I doubt will cause much harm, and if you are Iving, well poo poo its been over 2 years for me and no permanent damage so far that I can tell, no real problems)

You don't do it once or twice and get addicted. If your sniffing it, it is NO loving DIFFERENT then oxycodone. The high is a tiny bit different, it's more sleepy, but there's a fuckton of people that would sniff oxy over heroin ANYDAY.

The difference is when you start IVing. If you start IVing oxy or heroin, and keep with it casually, your hosed. I've seen plenty of people pick up a IV heroin or oxy habit for a few weeks (suddenly they start IVing several times a week if not daily) then just drop it because they recogonize what's going on. It's not a death sentence. With that said, it's DUMB AS gently caress to start IVing heroin or oxy in the first place because the odds ARE against you.

The allure to it, it's the loving high, what do you think? The thing that stops most people from doing heroin ESPECIALLY IVing heroin is the stigma. If you can get over that stigma, then it's smooth sailing.

There is DEFINITELY tar in florida. Google DEA heroin seizure florida. That will tell you that the DEA seizes more tar in Florida then powder. There's DEFINITELY tar in Florida. Unforunately, I've been unable to locate either in central FL simply because I don't know anyone. Just moved here, do know some people, but EVERYONE and their loving mother does roxy (I LOATHE oxycodone, loving waste of cash but it's an opiate and I was hooked)

Also, has anyone had any of these bags? Dead Arm (wasn't the best dope, but I LOVED the stamp, It was around for the first like year I was doing dope and for a while i was considering getting the stamp tattooed where I was shooting up)

Frank lucas, lucky number seven, blue magic [yeah, they all came out right after American Gangster] Myspace [I'm sure that other people have made them, these had a little blue like circle guy on it] ugh I can't remember any of the other bags I used to get all the time. I haven't even tasted that beautiful dope taste since March. I don't even remember what it's like really.

There's nothing I miss more then when you shoot 4-5 bags of dope and 2-3 seconds later you get that taste in the back of your throat, feels like it's almost behind your sinuses, then BAAAAAAAAAAAM high as gently caress.

Also, mauve avenger, a friend of mine (actually who lives in Connecticut) flew down to Florida to goto rehab. Went to some rehab in west palm beach (they have like viral advertising for it online it's ridiclous, they have like 20 domains) and they were allowed to leave for afew hours during the day. She told me she was able to cop some of the best powder she's done in that area, but she wasn't able to get spikes. She had to cross the county line or some poo poo to get them.

It's really all about who you know. The same reason we aren't allowed to discuss prices is the same reason we can't discuss availability. You can get a general idea of the availability/price/quality of drugs for each state/area, but at the end of the day it comes down to who you know. If your on the 48 continental states and live within 50-100 miles of a small city, you can get heroin,crack,meth, or anything you loving want, it's all about who you know.

Necrobutcher
Sep 3, 2003
i need a corkscrew, an avocado and a snorkel

Heroin is probably the easiest drug for me to find here in Connecticut, even moreso than cannabis. The first time I did it, I sniffed, but since then I have been IVing. Like Tainted said, that's where you run into trouble, but it is certainly possible to manage, although the odds are definitely against you.

There is nothing better than slamming quality dope in my opinion, and that's how you can run into trouble. You lust for that feeling again and again. It really is a vicious cycle. That being said, for anyone out there who insufflates or smokes heroin, please don't ever shoot it. It's like comparing masturbation to sex.

Tainted, I've gotten Frank Lucas, Dead Arm, and Blue Magic. What I've been seeing lately has been Coca-Cola, Sour Diesel, Midtown, Soul Assassin, Perfect 10/Top 10, RUSH, Warrior, Top Dog, Jersey Drive (insane), Iron Man, and Takeover. My personal favorites are Soul Assassin and Jersey Drive.

I've only ever seen powder here, and from my experience, the whiter the powder, the better it will be. Don't get me wrong, the tan stuff can definitely be good too, but there's also the chance it will be garbage.. I've never gotten bad dope that had a white color to it.

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

Necrobutcher posted:

Tainted, I've gotten Frank Lucas, Dead Arm, and Blue Magic. What I've been seeing lately has been Coca-Cola, Sour Diesel, Midtown, Soul Assassin, Perfect 10/Top 10, RUSH, Warrior, Top Dog, Jersey Drive (insane), Iron Man, and Takeover. My personal favorites are Soul Assassin and Jersey Drive.

I got Frank Lucas (green inked) right after American Gangster came out. I actually know the guy the ran that stamp. (That was his personal stamp. He bought keys, cut them and bagged them. Stamped them the green inked "Frank Lucas") I've seen many versions of this stamp all over NJ. His was the absolute best, best poo poo I ever had. Fat bags and amazing quality. His run didn't last long on them because I think he was losing money on it. He was too generous with the cut/amount in the bagging process, so I think he's back to pre-bagged bricks. I have also got Iron Man, Coca-Cola, Blue Magic (few versions) all in the last year.

Tonight I got Dunkin Donuts with a donut logo. There was a Dunkin Donut stamp in 2007, this was is by the same guy, but a different inking/logo. Amazing poo poo. Best stuff I have had in weeks.

Necrobutcher
Sep 3, 2003
i need a corkscrew, an avocado and a snorkel

Oh man I forgot about Dunkin Donuts (and probably a bunch of others), I got that about a week ago, but it was actually Dunking Donuts, blue ink, blue donut. The Frank Lucas I've gotten was "FRANK LUCAS" in black ink. It was brown smack with what looked like a LOT of cut in it, but it was definitely top notch.

Wizard Mannequin
Oct 20, 2004

I've done it once or twice a month with periods of heavier use for just under 2 years now. I was shooting for a couple months, but decided to cut that out and go back to snorting.
I live right outside of Camden, NJ, so that's where I get it. I assume its mostly the same stuff as Newark, but I could be wrong. Lately USDA stamped white bags have been really good. R1 was good for a while, but last week it was the worst poo poo I've ever had. Snorted 2 bags and got a 10 minute high that I imagine was probably more placebo than anything else.

TaffyMan
Dec 16, 2001
Hi

I'm a recovering heroin addict, with a little over a year sober (if you discount the fact that I take suboxone). I still miss it often, not every day anymore, but often. I wish I could just use it occasionally. I don't know whether I'll be heroin-free forever, but for now at least the suboxone gets me by.

Zeromus
Dec 10, 2004

TaffyMan posted:

I'm a recovering heroin addict, with a little over a year sober (if you discount the fact that I take suboxone). I still miss it often, not every day anymore, but often. I wish I could just use it occasionally. I don't know whether I'll be heroin-free forever, but for now at least the suboxone gets me by.

Same thing happened to me, I was prescribed Suboxone, tried it, loving HATED the taste and made me throw up. Only thing that sucked about suboxone, is that no matter how well it worked you'll always have the craving whether for dope or oxys. Just gotta keep yourself busy..

Zeromus fucked around with this message at Mar 5, 2009 around 01:38

chomper
Aug 16, 2007

Los Bastardos

this is a very interesting thread.... never done heroin as i've never came into contact with anyone that has done heroin (actually, 1 person but they were in Columbus, OH when they had access to it) or has ever been able to get heroin.

I'm interested in seeing these different "stamps" of heroin. basically like the imprints on ecstasy right?

can someone tell me the different terminology used with heroin?
what is a "bag" exactly (1 gram? 1/4oz? what?)?
what is a "bundle", "brick", etc?

sorry for the stupid questions....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedNudeMan
Feb 20, 2004

I'm gay for Frank Dux!

chomper posted:

this is a very interesting thread.... never done heroin as i've never came into contact with anyone that has done heroin (actually, 1 person but they were in Columbus, OH when they had access to it) or has ever been able to get heroin.

I'm interested in seeing these different "stamps" of heroin. basically like the imprints on ecstasy right?

can someone tell me the different terminology used with heroin?
what is a "bag" exactly (1 gram? 1/4oz? what?)?
what is a "bundle", "brick", etc?

sorry for the stupid questions....

Typical East coast stamp bag is give or take .1 gram. That is on the average, so 1 bag is 1/10 of a gram of powder.

A bundle is 10 stamp bags. Some cities/dealers count 12 bags or 14 bags as a bundle. Generally everywhere I have seen in NJ or NYC a bundle means 10 bags about 95% of the time.

A brick is 5 bundles. As with the bundle, some cities/dealers count 10 bundles as a brick. I think this was in NYC a couple years ago. But everywhere I have been to and every dealer I have dealt with counts 5 bundles as a brick. I think 5 bundles = brick is the universal term now.

1 bag = .1 gram
10 bags = 1 bundle
5 bundles = brick

They wrap bundles with small rubber bands. And they usually wrap 5 separate bundles in magazine paper folded nicely (usually porn magazine pages) for a brick. Looks like a small little brick, hence the name.

Black tar heroin is measured in 1/4 grams, 1/2 grams, grams, etc. Not really familiar with it, but I think that's how it goes. Also, certain cities have their own special ways of packaging heroin differently. I know Detroit sometimes use lotto tickets or foil, same with Chicago I think. Baltimore sometimes use vials or empty pill capsules. In the NYC/NJ area, all I have seen are stamp bags. Sold in singles, bundles or bricks. Unless you are buying some weight then it's different.

«89 »