Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Her markings are beautiful! Like some kind of tiger-corgi hybrid :3: Also that last line about getting a piece of your heart back made me get all 'awww' because I know how that feels. What a gorgeous girl she is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He looks so sleepy and with those stubby front legs and and and :3: I love him

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I saw a pair of PWC sisters yesterday when I went to pick up the bird from being boarded :3: They looked exactly alike and were not sure whether they wanted to be all "OHMANNEWPEOPLE" or "OHGODTHEVET" so they would runrunrun forward a foot or two, get pets, then go back to barking and looking wary. Cutest dogs ever.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I would like to pet both Butters and Ivan. At the same time. A big ol' corgi and rabbit snugglefest.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You take such amazing pictures of Corwin -- they get his personality so well. His facial expression in that first one is hilarious :3: "WHOA."

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like how most of those corgis look like they're staring up going "treat?" :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Look at that happy little dawg :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:3: Gonna steal dat dawg. He is so cute.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ohmigod, those ones with the disc around her neck :3: Silly dog.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
All of you talking about the sizes of your corgi without posting pictures need to rectify this immediately so we have visual evidence :colbert: Wandering around on Tumblr for corgi pictures is not nearly as awesome

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
...I did not know this existed! Yessss. Feed my corgi desire because I'm years away from having one :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
D'awww that's just ridiculous :3: And look at those perfect socks on her legs.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MurderouslySly posted:

While talking to breeders regarding puppies, I managed to find one that had a 12 month old who she had intended to show but had grown beyond breed standards. We're going to visit him on Sunday, and if all goes well, he'll be coming home with us!

Here's a picture of him looking adorable in thanks for all the help :-)

That is a ridiculously sweet face :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So I'm at a family reunion for Ma's side in Wyoming -- she has like 7 brothers and sisters, so it's a lot of people. The neighbor of my aunt and uncle hosting has a Pembroke named Boomer who wants NOTHING more than to come over and see everyone. The neighbor works in the yard during the day and Boomer lays there in "stay" but just straaaaaining to get to us. Owner finally let him today and he was an adorable little gentleman who sat on my feet and let me pet him :3: Effin' corgis.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Corgi puppies are ridiculous. There's no other way to put it. Unreal. I want to shake those stubby paws and nuzzle her belly and I can't. Unfair.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

OneWhoKnows posted:

Corgis, gotta love them. Some (many) pictures of our Corgi, Marley:

That is one blissed-out corgi :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I love the whole little solemn corgi bookended by large happy ones thing goin' on there :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RabbitMage posted:

I don't think I've posted this. Here's a video of Ellie getting hit by a car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJf3jxZaDHo
Oh my god, haha. At first I was all "this is cute" then when you stop backing away and just start running into her jaw over and over I lost it.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Fukkin' Corwin! :3: Those are great pictures.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ButWhatIf posted:

Neige's loving her very first snowfall. She is currently soaking wet and panting on the couch next to me.
She looks so much bigger! And so drat cute it hurts :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bananachin posted:

Here's my old boy Roger

Arguably looking forward more to seeing him when I move home later this year than the family.
This is a good boy. Goodness :3:

• Locked thread