Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
I have a bunch of hives of good friend keeps along with a bunch of other hives around the city, and after I helped him genocide some for foulbrood, he took 'em and all the other infected ones to get gamma radiation autoclaved, and I wondered how commonly available that is in other places? He stacks 'em up and drives from the ACT to Sydney to the medical sterilisation facility and it costs him (shared with other beekeepers; he's the head of the local society) about $12 AU per box, while the cost of a new box probably pushes fifty and you lose any other additions to 'em

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Feb 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

So what do you do?

E:

Trap:

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Feb 24, 2022

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

My bee guy carries an epipen on his belt at all times and does not gently caress the bees