Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Wifi Toilet posted:

Paint the side mirror caps black

Absolutely in the plans. It was my first thought after washing it and seeing the faded red plastic.

The boy drove the car 50 more miles today, no issues. Car had heat, temp gauge never quite reached half, no smells or smoke or anything else unusual. It was kind of a cool 55° day so maybe not exemplary of what will happen on a hot summer day, but it’s been 90 miles now of various road conditions and I revved it to the moon several times on a 75° day, and that should be enough to potentially see any cooling issues.

I wish I’d touched the coolant hoses right when he got home, but 30+ minutes later the top one was still warm and the bottom one warm-ish. Coolant levels are unchanged, and nothing is spitting out of the overflow.

:iiam:

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 00:48 on May 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
burnout when