Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem
What lovely clean looking terriers we have in this thread! I'm more used to seeing ones that are all grubby around the edges.

This is a picture of Milk. I have four robos and Milk is hard of hearing which I've just recently worked out. She was the last to get the the dried mango I put in as a treat yesterday because she didn't hear me opening the cage door, so I made a pretty pretty picture to make up for it. Don't worry, she got some in the end :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem

This is my friend's new kitten, Mogwai, that I went to visit for the first time today. She is already sick of the 'don't feed her after midnight!' jokes. She was sleepy so I tucked her up in a jumper :3

Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem
My hams (Miso, Milk, Coco, and Plum) in a cuddle pile-up:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem
And... our brand new shelter kitties, as of yesterday, Rose and Ophelia! They are sisters and around ten weeks old.

Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem
Ophelia:

Rose:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash BandiCute
Nov 8, 2004

Dona Nobis Pacem

squirt the daisies posted:

New pics of the homies :neckbeard:

Your hams are very nice, but I recommend you use a non-wood bedding for them such as carefresh, which is better for their little lungs!

Here's one of my jerks, Ophelia.

• Locked thread